[OPEN/MASS THREAD] Valentine's Day Party - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

[OPEN/MASS THREAD] Valentine's Day Party - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

[OPEN/MASS THREAD] Valentine's Day Party

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[OPEN/MASS THREAD] Valentine's Day Party - Page 5 Empty Re: [OPEN/MASS THREAD] Valentine's Day Party

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:23 pm

"But..." and then it happened. For the first time, Molly, that quiet Molly stopped Charlotte from finishing the sentence. It was so odd that Charlotte was sure they left their time and jumped in the alternative universe or something like that.

But I don't want to get drunk, professors will think I'm a bad person. She finished but just in her thoughts because they were already next to that Slytherin girl, McKinley.

Well, okay, she could do this. Even Molly started socializing so Charlotte should probably do the same thing.
But then she heard someone literally screaming her name and in the next moment she was attacked by Margo. This wouldn't be god for sure.

!"What? I already had a drink, I don't want to get drunk!" She said seriously, and she really tried to stay true to herself but one look at other Ravenclaw told her that this is the fight where she would lose. Margo wasn't known to be the one who knows what the answer No means so it's better to just gave up. Charlotte drunk everything in one big sip and immediately regret because the alcohol was terrible and really strong.

"I think I had enough drinks, I don't want to get drunk" Charlotte said to Margot but she doubted other Ravenclaw would just give her the chance to leave.
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

[OPEN/MASS THREAD] Valentine's Day Party - Page 5 Empty Re: [OPEN/MASS THREAD] Valentine's Day Party

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:06 pm

Was Violet Archeron always this friendly with Kapur? Did they even know each other well?

Hit couldn't shake the feeling that something was off, something was wrong, but then again she was always paranoid about things like this. Especially at parties. That was why she never went out. Unless Freyja dragged her along, which was obviously what had happened this time.

She tried her best to look like she didn't care what Violet and Julian were up to and though the expression on his face was priceless, she kind of.. felt bad for him. Weird.

Freyja suddenly ran away from them, leaving her a there to go drag Cronis and Evander toward the group they had begun to form. Hit immediately felt herself tense up. She really didn't need Cronis making a move on her now, especially when she was just trying to make it to the next day alive. Her index finger had been moving around the top on the cup she was holding when she felt Cronis getting closer to her and she slowly started moving away.

Kapur must have thought he was getting lucky that night.

He was eagerly trying to leave with Violet but in a frantic attempt to get Cronis to leave her alone, Hit stumbled and grabbed onto his arm. Her eyes widened. Oh no, he was the last person Cronis would want to see her grabbing onto, but that could be a good thing too.

"Er.. sorry, I have to steal him for a sec." She said, eyes darting from Violet to Julian and back before she pulled him toward her.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Margo P. Richards Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:39 am

Margo laughed at Charlotte's comment, finding it funny that the Ravenclaw didn't want to get drunk and yet was downing every drink like a shot. It struck her that Charlotte might not know any better.

She could work with that.

She tested the waters. "Pft, you could probably have like four or five of those without even feeling it. You might get buzzed, but I find a few drinks put me at the top of my game."

She had pulled them out of the crowd and she spun on her. "Hey, I don't want to put you on the spot. But Evander Yaxley? I heard he's been pining after you lately. Have you noticed his attitude? Yeah. Usually I wouldn't get involved, but it's Valentine's Day. I think you should go for it. Even if you're not interested, or whatever, it's a win-win. He gets his dream and you get a snog. Besides, if you have anyone in your sights, it sends a nice little message that they better act fast."
Margo P. Richards
Margo P. Richards
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Kapur Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:38 am

Hie entire body was pulsating with unprecedented joy, head reeling. This was all happening so fast. He didn't know he had loved Violet, but now there was no denying it. Jolts of electricity spread from the point of contact and throughout his entire body, and his heart was set to beat straight out of his heart. This wasn't just lust. He wanted to know her better, he wanted to hear her speak, hear her sing, spend his life making her smile.

Merlin, what was her middle name?

It had to be something beautiful.

Someone observant might have noticed the slight sheen over his eyes, his face afflicted with a bemusement that didn't quite fit the circumstances.

That changed quick when someone tugged on his arm.

He yanked his arm away, spinning towards Hitame, a girl he had always liked and thought well of. But his face clouded and his words held venom. "Leave me alone!" The dreamy looked tugged at his lips as his eyes drifted towards the object of his affection. "Violet wants me to go somewhere."
Julian Kapur
Julian Kapur
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Zabini Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:13 am

Apollo strode easily across the Room of Requirement, unable to help himself when the chance to keep his plan from derailing arrived. Violet was there, looking to all the world - apart from the Slytherin now standing beside her - like she was affronted and embarrassed to have been interrupted when she wanted to speak to Julian privately.

What did Hit have against her anyway?, her face seemed to say. It wasn't like Hit knew of her relevance to the Zabini family. Apollo didn't even know, despite the way things might have looked.

But, yes. Apollo stepped in, reaching a hand out to Hit's arm. "Hey. I've been trying to get your attention for a good five minutes, Hit. Can... Can we talk?" He asked, lifting his eyebrows meaningfully. If nothing else, perhaps they could finally have that conversation she'd wanted from him since they went their separate ways.
Apollo Zabini
Apollo Zabini
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 646

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Zabini Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:22 am

Christian nodded slowly, accepting her words as truth. A House thing. That made sense -- more than he had expected her answer to. At least she wasn't also interested in his brother. After all, there Apollo went now, practically sauntering up to the girl who'd liked him even before either brother paid much attention to Lily. Christian was absolutely certain that if one more girl that was actually a genuinely nice person found themselves swooning over Apollo of all people, he'd have to tell them to get lost. It just wasn't worth it.

On the other hand, this bizarrely sudden solidarity with Lux was intriguing. Not in a way that made him feel confident in it, but to the extent that he was uninterested in cutting it off and reverting to a level of distaste that he had with very few people. After the study hall fiasco, he had expected their next interaction to go just as badly and for it to confirm his frustration.

It was interesting, however, to know that she was probably only talking to him in the hopes that it would bother her Slytherin housemate. Why else would her last comment have come off as an invitation to move somewhere else and just drink? Together?

Instead, he just hummed his agreement and forced himself to turn away from Apollo, Violet and Julian. Particularly as the latter two seemed so intent on leaving. "We should," he added, lingering a little on the second word to avoid doing so on the first.
Christian Zabini
Christian Zabini
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:03 pm

That.. didn't sound good. Something had to be wrong.

Hit knew she and Julian weren't the best of friends but he'd never act like that toward her. He pulled his arm away and her own arms fell to her sides as she stared at him wide-eyed. Had she done something to him before all this to make him act like that toward her? She didn't think so, unless maybe he was mad about the incident with Clair and how no one but Freyja offered to help him.

But then he would've been mad since the beginning. But everything was fine until-

he drank what Violet had given to him.

She opened her mouth to say something to the older girl and Cronis had moved toward all of them, obviously not liking how Kapur was acting toward Hit. Then Apollo, of all people showed up claiming he'd been trying to get her attention. Her eyes moved to the Slytherin, giving him more of a side glance than anything else and she felt something odd being to well up inside her.

She clenched her teeth, a habit she'd developed for when she was frustrated and though she wanted to ignore Apollo she couldn't help her response. "You go how long without saying a single word to me, and now you want to talk?" She snapped, forgetting where she was for a moment.

Freyja had all but shoved Cronis out of the way to move closer to her friend, tugging on her arm to try to pull her away but Hit wouldn't budge.

"Sorry, but I have better things to do."
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:25 pm

"You are insane. Why should I do that?" Charlotte protested and then grabbed another cup from the table that was near to them.
"I don't have anything with Evander, I'm almost sure that he doesn't know that I even exist" she frowned thinking what made Margy acting like that. She was probably drunk. Or just insane. Or both at the same time.

"So that was something you wanted to say me? And what made you think I'm interested in anyone here" Charlotte said trying to hide the panic in her voice. Did anyone find out? She would die if that was true, that would mean Christian knew what she feels about him.

She took one sip of her drink. Rum. It was terrible but it was still better than listening to Marko and her nonsense.
"I won't approach him. God, sometimes you have really bad ideas" Ravenclaw shook her head and looked around in hope she would find a way to save herself and Margo with her new Cupid identity.
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top