Miss Gabrielle Delacour's bedroom - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Miss Gabrielle Delacour's bedroom - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Miss Gabrielle Delacour's bedroom

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Miss Gabrielle Delacour's bedroom - Page 2 Empty Re: Miss Gabrielle Delacour's bedroom

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:25 pm

"I don't know how long this will last.Unfortunatly we have no choice,but to sopport this very uncomfortable situatation." said Gabrielle taking a cup of tea herself: "I hope someone is planning something or in the opposite in translation we soon will be dead." she said absolutely sure of what she was telling although didn't have to admire the idea.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Miss Gabrielle Delacour's bedroom - Page 2 Empty Re: Miss Gabrielle Delacour's bedroom

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:43 pm

Jemma could see how this was hard for Gabrielle, as she couldn't go against anything Voldemort said, as she would surely be killed. It was easier for lesser-known people like her to join the Order, as Voldemort wouldn't know who they were.
"I can see it's hard for you, though I don't know what to suggest." she told Gabrielle exactly what she was thinking. "I wish people were doing something, I would try to do something but I can't do anything on my own. Besides, I'm not the brave, fighting type. I'm just not like that."

Miss Gabrielle Delacour's bedroom - Page 2 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:22 pm

"I decided to go to Spain and Portugal some of next days.I am a diplomate.With a bit of luck I will be able to make some new friends." said Gabrille the idea she had in mind although didn;t know whether it's going to work or not: "I trust you will keep what I told you between us.In near future I am planning to visit Ministres of Switzerland and Germany." she added hoping all this will stay a secret.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:22 pm

Jemma was glad that Gabrielle trusted her, they were good friends, after all.
"Of course, I won't tell a soul." she promised Gabrielle. She wouldn't even tell the Order. She was loyal to her friends. She didn't plan on telling anyone. Besides, the Order were planning to go to France for help so theis plan of Gabrielle's would have nothing to do with theirs. Gabrielle was thinking along the same lines as the Order, she would have made a good member, Jemma thought to herself. She had already chosen the Ministry, unfortunately.
"It does sound like a good idea, as you-know-who doesn't travel much, last time he just tried to conquer England." she supported Gabrielle's idea. After all, it was a pretty good one, similar to the Order's one.
"Have you told anyone else about this?" she asked Gabrielle. If she had, maybe there would be someone else who she could talk to about her idea, without telling anyone else herself. She wondered if the Minister knew about it or any other of her colleagues.

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:43 am

"Thank you." said Gabrielle with her light voice: "You-know-who is unpredictable creature so we need to be prepared." she added quickly as she was really sure of this.Ofcourse Gabrielle thought of idea to join the Order of the Phoenix,but her opinion was that on Vice Minister post she can do more good for all.
"I wanted to tell the minister,but they are following his every step so they could kill him if they found out that." Gabrielle replied to last of Jemma's questions,
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:39 pm

"Exactly," Jemma replied and nodded. Not many people seemed to understand the danger of you-know-who but Gabrielle seemed like one of the few people who knew exactly what Voldemort was capable of. This could be because of the infiltration at the Ministry, she thought.
"Yeah, I can understand how that is a big problem," she responded when Gabrielle told her about the problems with telling her plan to the Minister.
"You haven't told any other friends or family though, I'm guessing," she quickly added.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:42 pm

"No,no one knows this.My family is far and safe from everything going on in this wizzarding world." replied Gabrielle.It was the only thing she was glad about right now. "I trust that you knowing it and guarding it will be enough for now.If he suspects we are both dead." she said concious of a danger she exposed Jemma aswell as herself.But she needed to tell someone,
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:55 pm

Jemma nodded along to Gabrielle, understanding her feelings. She was right about the fact that she was exposing anyone she told. She had told her though. Did she mean to expore her? Jemma hoped that she didn't, she hoped that Gabrielle just needed someone to talk to, someone who Voldemort knew nothing about, someone like herself. She hoped. Little did Gabrielle know that as Jemma was a member of the Order, so Voldemort would probably be after Jemma anyway.

"Yes, I can see you not wanting to expose your friends and family," she replied sympathetically to Gabrielle. She could tell that she was in a horrible situation, Jemma knew that she wouldn't know what to do if she was placed in that position herself.
"Of course you can trust me," she told Gabrielle, meaning every word she said. She wouldn't tell a soul. She wouldn't want to expose anyone else to this to this, and also, she would never betray a friend's trust. This was Jemma's Hufflepuff side coming out in her. She was loyal to all of her friends, no matter what.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:01 pm

"Thank you Jemma!" smiled Gabrielle relieved.She didn't yet figure a way to get either to France or Spain: "I don't know how to get anywhere without someone noticing I am gone." she confessed to Jemma although she wasn't sure if that will serve for anything good.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:45 am

Gabrielle was right, Jemma thought. It would be hard for her to think of an excuse to go abroad. Most people could pretend to be ill, but Voldemort was sure to keep his eye on Gabrielle often as she was so high up in the Ministry, she thought. Unless she thought of some complicated plan involving switching places with a friend using polyjuice potion and having the friend be sick from her job whilst travelling abroad under polyjuice potion...this was turning into a ridiculous plan.
Jemma felt bad as she couldn't think of anything. It really was a tough question, one which she couldn't find an answer to.
"I can't seem to think of anything either," she told Gabrielle, regretfully. "Nothing that isn't extremely complicated and that won't fail, anyway." she quickly added, not exactly sure why she was saying it.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum