We don't feel like outsiders at all
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

We don't feel like outsiders at all Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

We don't feel like outsiders at all

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We don't feel like outsiders at all Empty We don't feel like outsiders at all

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:33 pm

So, an interesting thing happened.
One of the professors asked Charlotte if she is willing to help to one student.
Apparently, she's a very good student and he has difficulty in learning though he is actually very smart, but without enough motivation.
Charlotte is thought that this is a wonder because they all know that she is an outsider here, perhaps this is their only hope that she will, at least in this way acquire some friends?
Even stranger was when she realized that she was nodding and agrees to help.

So, there she was in one of the free classrooms while waiting that guy, Ethan, to appears.
She brought a lot of books and a brief plan which areas are most easily for learning to do that first.
It is only essential real way to learn, and when Ethan overcome easier material he will have more motivation to learn more difficult things.
She looked at her watch and frowned.
He's late.
Three minutes.

This is wrong because time is money in today's world.
No one has time to waste.
She scanned through some notes because she really intends to just learn.
School starts in a few days, so that she did not want to fall behind with material because of this guy, she always like to read the lessons in advance in order to prepare for lectures.

When Ethan arrived she frowned again and looked at him with disapproval.
"You're late. Four minutes" she shook her head in frustration.
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

We don't feel like outsiders at all Empty Re: We don't feel like outsiders at all

Post by Andrew Carter Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:18 am

Ethan needed help in some of his subjects so there was tutor or so assigned to him. He wasn't really excited about it for sure. He would have tried to figure things his own speed but this time it was no option out there.

He was outside chatting with his few friends and forget about totally that he needed to be somewhere. When he realised he knew he would be late. So he ran towards that free classroom, where they needed to meet, so fast as he could. Some professors even did scold him for running but he didn't really slow down, he was in hurry.

When the boy arrived there he realised he was a late, just four minutes. No big deal for him actually but seemed to be for this girl.

"Sorry," was the only thing he could say there now. He really didn't have any good excuse why he was late, so he didn't say anything why he was late.
Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 111

Back to top Go down

We don't feel like outsiders at all Empty Re: We don't feel like outsiders at all

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:40 pm

Redhead kept looking at Ethan without bothering to hide her frustration.
This boy is obviously really irresponsible.
He can't just waste other people's time as if that isn't big deal. He came here, red in his cheeks which means she was running to come here. Great.

Charlotte shook her head in annoyance.
"Whatever. Let's just start, okay? You are already late and as soon as we start, the sooner we will be done for today" she showed him to take a seat next to her and then put one big book in front of him and paper with her notes as well.

"Okay, we will start with history. That's the subject where we don't need to practice spells and I think it's the best for you." she looked at him again.
"Okay, tell me what you know about lectures from this subject? Did you remember anything?" she raised her eyebrow and looked at Ethan questionable.
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carter Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:22 am

Ethan didn't plan to be late but it just happened. He did understand that girl wasn't really in a good mood because he was late there now. To be honest he didn't care that much about it there.

"Okay. Let's start," he said there and take a seat next to her. Ethan looked at that big book in front of him and then glanced over the notes. He didn't understand at first what they will to do here exactly now.

Ethan looked at the girl and awhile she did a speak there now. "History sounds fine," he said there now something. He needed to remember if he remembered something about history. "I'm sure I remember a little bit about how Hogwarts was established and by who. A how exactly house became to be. Not much about anything else but mostly very simple details," he said what he could remember but it wasn't much for sure.
Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:40 pm

Charlotte looked at him in the way she would look at the alien if one come in front of her.
Wait, no. This was even worse.
This guy, whoever he is, is joking with her.
That is the only logical explanation for his answer, so because of that, Charlotte started laughing a lot.

"Okay, that's so funny! I must admit that!" she shook her head and looked at him again.
"That's nonsense. We learned about Hogwarts in our first year. So, what do you think about something more appropriate to our age?" she opened her book and looked at some pages before looking at him again.

"For example, can you tell me what important happened in 1612?" she started spinning a strand of her hair around her finger while waiting for an answer.
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carter Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:07 pm

Ethan did answer honestly there. He didn't care that she found it funny there now. It was first thing what came into boys mind. He didn't say anything for awhile, he needed some time to think now before he could answer. He didn't really want to seem like a fool again.

"Wasn't it something to do with Goblins?" he asked there now and wondered what exactly it was. "Goblin Rebellion?" he asked to be more specific. He hoped he was right this time. He wasn't exactly sure what had happened but he remembers it was something to do with Goblins. He really sucked remembering of years of events.
Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:44 pm

Charlotte smiled almost with relief when he finally said something that actually makes sense. She nodded and looked at him.
"Good. It seems you are not completely an idiot as I thought before" she shrugged.
Charlotte was more than aware of fact that this may sound offensive but to be honest, she didn't really care. She was here only because she needs to be to make professors happy.

"Okay, now it's easier to me because I know how much you don't... I mean, how much you know about history" she corrected herself and then gave him some notes.
"Here you can find more about Goblin Rebellion. I wrote that and it helped me to study so maybe it will help you too" she shrugged.
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carter Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:26 am

Ethan looked at that girl in front of him and wasbit of shocked from her words but he basically knew it was true but he didn't care much.

"Thanks for stating obvious thing," he had to stay there about him being idiot but not compliate one.

He listened what she said next and just nodded his head there. He wasn't sure what he should say. "Erm. Thanks for helping me. I can tell you don't really wanna do it. I really appricate that you try to teach me something," he said there and was even himself shocked about what he said.

"Also thanks for the notes," he added.
Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top