Potions - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Potions - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Potions

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Potions - Page 5 Empty Re: Potions

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:59 am

"No of course not seeing as your a student you shouldnt attend a class right?" he said sarcasticly. "And both of you are indeed correct 5 points to both your houses. "I want you to make the draught of living death, turn to page 26 and the instructions are there.... This potion is extremely difficult but i still expect u to have a pale pink if not completely transparent potion at the end..." he said. "Now start what are you waiting for?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Cullen Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:03 pm

Alesy took the ingredients (Wormwood, Asphodel, Sopophorus Bean and Valerian Roots).She sliced them and put in the couldron.She put them together and SURPRISE!The potion became transparent.
Alesy was shocked.
"What?!"she shouted.
Professor Valent turned his face to her and looked surprised.
"I think my potion is ...errr...perfect?!!!"
Alexandra Cullen
Alexandra Cullen

Number of posts : 4088

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:28 pm

Emily sliced up her valerian roots. Keeping them all to a similiar size. She tried to slice her beans but they were pretty hard. Instead she tried crusing them, and it realeased a lot of juice! Her potion immediatly became the color it was supposed to be. She started stiring the potion clockwise. Over and over again it became pale pink then even more paler than nearly white. She continued to stir but it wouldnt change into transparent. Emily sat down thinking that this would be good enough.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:12 pm

Ginevra then went to work and once all of her ingrediants were ready, she put them in her cauldren. (Wormwood, Asphodel, Sopophorus Bean and Valerian Roots are the ingrediants) At first she looked down at her potion and it was pale pink and than she noticed she had forgotten one ingredient. Once she added the last one it turned transparent. She wasn't that suprised as potions was one of her best subjects at Hogwarts. "I'm done proffesor Vallent!" she said happily, noticing Alsey was also done.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:09 pm

Professor Valent walked next to Alesy's cauldron expecting a catastrophe but to his surprise hers was transparent... His lipped curled and he wrote an O and walked on to a ravenclaw. Hers was also transparent, feeling slightly dazzled now he went to a Hufflepuff who was new to the class. Hers was nearly Transparent, pearl white.... Now he suspected some cheating going on but he nevertheless awarded Emily an E and walked to other people hoping for failures
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:50 pm

Thereza sat and watched how the other students int he class progressed. They were doing the potion really well, though she was kind of bored as she was already done with it. As they had worked on their potion Thereza had opened her book and read the chapter they were going to read about and as she was done with that now she didn't have anything to do. Starting tapping her fingers at her book she awaited for the professr to give them something to do, or at least her as the others could do pretty much whatever they wanted, she didn't care.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:01 pm

"Stop everyone! SO three of you have successfully conconcted the potion. Good, very good but dont get confident, ur exams are coming soon. So mind u study hard. Now i know 2 of you wrote about this particular potion last hoework so...." he gazed around at the stundents hopeful faces "For those of you who hadnt done this than you can write an essay about the draught of living death... and for those who did write about it. Write about a different potion" he sneered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:04 pm

Emily moaned and cleaned up. She swung her bag over. Of course she thought bitterly he would never give us a free day. She stormed out of the dungeons
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:47 pm

As Thereza already had cleaned up, she used a minute of time to search through her book about what potion she could write on this time. She started on the essay and in the next minute a girl walked out of the classroom causing Thereza to wonder whether the class was over or not.

Deciding that she could stay another minute, to finish her essay, score a little point witht he professor and be a geek, she wrote the last sentence, her name, then walking over to the professor she handed him the folded parchment with her homework on. Pleased that she finished so quickly she walked back to her desk, gathered her stuff and then waited for the professor to call the day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:39 pm

[GOOD job u 3 on ur HW. best ive seen yet, all three of u got Outstanding]

Like Always Professor Valent strided into the room walking quickly and turned around. "Today i would like to see how little or how mcuh.. you know about different potions, each of you will concoct a potion and well.. just surprise me. I would lik to see what you come up with" he said sneering. "Now go.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top