Charlotte Waldorf
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Charlotte Waldorf Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Charlotte Waldorf

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Charlotte Waldorf Empty Charlotte Waldorf

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:12 am

Charlotte Waldorf Large

This is Charlotte. She is 16 years old and not really in all this magic stuffs.
She doesn't like people here cause she thinks all of them are freaks. She just want to be normal girl in world without magic but her parents think she need to know all about her roots so she need to go to Hogwarts.

In fact, she is funny, smart girl. She likes fashion, parties, alcohol and adventures.

I want her to fall in love with somebody. It could be interesting to see her with one wizard, trying to be with him and be okay with the fact that he is freak.
So, if someone want to try it, let me know
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Charlotte Waldorf Empty Re: Charlotte Waldorf

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:34 pm

Did you want her to actually date the person or just fall for them? And would age matter to you?

I have like four boys I could offer, but I can't really see them dating her. Up to you though, so I'll list them for you.

Ryo Hiroku - twenty-five, Hufflepuff grad, vampire.
Kaiden Poliakoff - (almost) twenty, Slytherin grad, amnesiac.
Cronis Yaxley - sixteen, Slytherin, older twin and heir.
Evander Yaxley - sixteen, Ravenclaw, younger twin.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:09 pm

I need some kind of interaction with them.
I want her to date somebody cause that would be challenge for her, to be with somebody who is freak in her opinion
That would make, don't know how to say that.. war in her head maybe?
On one side she's believing that she needs to stay normal and on the other side she has a boy who she likes but he is..well, not muggle

So I really need something more than just falling at someone, because I want to see where it would lead with her personality
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:03 pm

Ah, yeah that makes sense. Then I can't offer any of my boys, really. But one of my girls can be moral support for her, I guess lol XD
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:06 pm

Thanks anyway Very Happy
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Zabini Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:24 pm

First, I'm gonna tag Jackles in this so she gets a sort of heads up about the idea. @Ace Longbottom @Lily Luna Potter

Right. So, if you want Charlotte involved in the PA, she'd probably want to go through either Christian or Ace, and the odds are, Christian might be more likely to know her. He knows lots of folks from different houses and Ace is kind of intense so the girls may or may not get along.

Slight backstory for you: Christian and Apollo, the twins, both kind of fell for Lily Potter and in the end it was pretty clear that she didn't feel the same way for Christian, and the Apollo thing was sort of up in the air, sort of undecided. So Lily accidentally hurt Apollo when she changed during the full moon, and she didn't turn him into a werewolf but he felt really betrayed when she disappeared after graduation. She's back now, and Apollo is in a relationship with her but that means that Christian feels super conflicted about stuff.

Time jump to today: Ace Longbottom may or may not be on her way to feeling something for Christian, and he's going to find out about Apollo and Lily and feel really confused about it. Lily's going to help out the PA to some extent because Ace and Christian are leading it and he's asked Lily to help.

The idea I had was this: He might take to Charlotte because, firstly, he's hurting and needs someone, but also because he's very much the kind of person who likes to "fix" people, so if he gets that she's struggling with the magic thing, he'll want to help her and end up getting close to her, potentially, through that.

Christian's pretty charming when he wants to be, but he falls for people very quickly, even if the feeling isn't true or genuine or real. Like how he thought he loved Lily but probably just felt close to her and wanted to help her.

That said, Ace having feelings for him would definitely create a problem so the relationship wouldn't actually last. If you're okay with that, then Christian might be your guy. If you're looking for something more long-term, maybe go with a different character, though. When Christian catches drift of Ace not liking it, he'll probably start pulling away, wondering why it's a problem, wanting Ace to be okay with it, etc, because the end goal for his current plotline is for him to understand what love actually is and that he has that and feels that for Ace. So it would be a really interesting direction for him to take if you're alright with her ending up with a broken heart.

I, personally, find that plotting to be really interesting because you see what a character does when they feel their worst. But I also don't want to get in the way of the ideas you had going so if it isn't ideal, we can just go with her finding Christian and Ace to help with the PA and forget the relationship part. Sorry I rambled so much XD I tried my best to explain what I see in my head so if any of that is confusing, let me know!
Christian Zabini
Christian Zabini
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:38 pm

Actually, I like idea a lot.
I don't want something long-term cause Charlotte isn't that type of girl in my head who willl find her great love now in school
I want just something for now, maybe someone who will find a way to show her that magic isn't anything bad, and that it's okay to be different

If you want us to try to realize that plot you need to know that it would take a time before she accept Christian even as a friend because as you can see, she hates everyone here lol

But I can see that works, him slowly come close to her and after all, Charlotte falling for him
It would be hard for her after they break up but I like that cause it sounds real, classic teenager life and not some kind of fairytale.
And it would be interesting for me to see her in the end falling apart cause she used to have everything what she wants and some kind of perfect life, little mummy's and daddy's princess, and then after breaking up trying to establish control over her life again (not masochistic at all lol)
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:28 pm

I'll need Jack's input on this to be sure, but I don't think Ace or Christian will really register their interest in each other for a while. So taking time to warm up to him is totally fine. And yes, that would be really interesting to see, especially when it comes to how Christian reacts to whatever changes happen to her after they break up. He'll feel so awful, it'll be a mess.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace A Longbottom Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:33 pm

I love all of this. I always want some more conflict for Ace, because she's pretty funny in how she responds to it.

I'm intrigued to see how she will get along with Charlotte. On one hand, she's desperate to get more people on the PA side, but she'll be really unsettled by Charlotte's snobbiness towards magic. She's pretty proud of her magical roots and her family's place in magical history, so she will take it very personally. I think if Charlotte were ever to call her a freak for magic, it'd really sit with her. She already recognizes how much people don't seem to like her, and it's a point of insecurity. I imagine the freak word is a bit of a trigger.

Ace certainly has a preferential feeling towards Christian already, so she'll be offput from the get-go. She doesn't know she likes him, so she'll probably try to find reasons to really not like Charlotte. And she'll panic if Christian's priorities start to shift.
Ace A Longbottom
Ace A Longbottom
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:19 am

I'm already kinda in love with all of this lol

From the time Charlotte came to Hogwarts she has something like a rule "Don't try to speak with me and I won't be rude to you". She isn't type of girl who is really rude so she won't just look at Ace and tell something like "You're freak" but she will act like if Ace has some really bad disease and Charlotte can get it too if she stay to close to Ace.
So, even if she doesn't tell her she is freak, it would be pretty obviously that she thinks that.

So, I can't wait to see how this all will go, so just let me know when you want to post, both of you Very Happy
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top