Waldorf,Charlotte
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Waldorf,Charlotte Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Waldorf,Charlotte

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Waldorf,Charlotte Empty Waldorf,Charlotte

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:49 pm

Waldorf,Charlotte 431e22c566166e88c3d55f02494ed78c

CHARLOTTE GRACE WALDORF
______________________________________________________________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------
INTRODUCTION

NICKNAMES/ALIAS: she doesn't like nicknames but her family call her Sharley

ALLEGIANCE: neutral

HOGWARTS HOUSE: don't really know. Can I leave this empty?

WAND: rosewood, veela's hair, 11"

PLAY BY: Holland Roden

APPEARANCE

GENERAL APPEARANCE: Probably the first thing you will notice when you see Charlotte is her red hair and brown but almost black eyes.. That hair would usually made people look warmer, but with her pale skin, with that hair her skin looks even paler.
When it comes to clothing, this girl always tries to dress in the latest fashion and it's really hard to her to be in uniform during the school.
She doesn't like too much make up and always tries to look as natural as possible.

PERSONALITY

TRAITS:
positive: smart, honest, ambitious, willing to help to others
negative: arrogant, headstrong, perfectionist

LIKES & DISLIKES:
dislikes: magic, cigarettes, everything about Hogwarts

GOAL: to become fashion designer or doctor

FAMILY & POSSESSIONS

FATHER: Charles Waldorf

MOTHER: Amelia Waldorf

SIBLING/S: /

OTHER: /

SPECIES/BLOODTYPE: human, halfblood

SOCIAL STATUS: Wealthy Class

CHARACTER HISTORY

EARLY YEARS: Charlotte is only child of Amelia and Charles Waldorf.  Only few months after Charlotte was born, her father got a job in one really great company.
It was hard decision for them, but they decided to move from wizards world, because that job could make his family happy. In that time they were almost poor, and because they went in muggle's world they decided to stop using magic because they didn't want someone to find out what they are. So Charlotte knew magic is real, but never wanted to be part of that, but her parents kept hope she will accept magic when time for that come.
There is nothing much to be said about her childhood. She was really happy child, maybe too much happy sometimes. Because she is only child she used to get everything she wanted. When she get her letter from Hogwarts she was terrified. She knew her parents are freaks but they never used magic. She wanted to be just normal kid and go to normal school but that wasn't possible.

HOGWARTS YEARS: She is going to school for freaks and she absolutely hates that. Even if she doesn't like magic, she is still excellent student. I mean, she is that kind of person who need to be the best in everything she do. She has habit to role her eyes on almost every lecture but still, every night she's studing.
Even if almost every professor think she will be great witch one day, her only goal is to finish this stupid school and go to muggle's university.
She doesn't have friends in school, because she doesn't want them. All her friends are in London and think she is going to one private boarding school in America.

ADULTHOOD: she is still in school

OUT OF CHARACTER

ALSO KNOWN AS: Nadia

RP EXPERIENCE: a lot

HOW YOU FOUND US: google

MAIN CHARACTER: this one

Last edited by Charlotte Waldorf on Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:05 am; edited 4 times in total
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Waldorf,Charlotte Empty Re: Waldorf,Charlotte

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:35 pm

I think she's done
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:40 am

okay wait. questions. what kept her parents from using magic? if they hope she will go to hogwarts and become a great witch, how would they expect her to embrace it if they brought her up to not be used to it or not see it as a normal part of her life? there's something about it that doesn't make sense to me.

i could honestly use a bit more description about her. her qualities are general enough that she could still fit into just about any house. are you looking for her to fit into one house or another?
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22298
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:05 pm

First I didn't know where to put part about her parents, and now I put it in early years, hope it will be more clear for you

And about house... I really don't know.
It could be easier if I could write paragraph about just her personality but that doesn't exist in code
I'm only sure that I don't want her to be Griffindor. I can't see her as brave one who is willing to get into trouble lol
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:03 pm

Well, she certainly doesn't fit in Slytherin. I suppose she's probably more Ravenclaw than Hufflepuff. Those are my thoughts, given how she's looking to me right now. Thoughts?
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:12 pm

I'm fine with that Smile
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:48 pm

okay. that works for me too, then.

accepted and sorted into ravenclaw. i'll sort her so you can use her and get the rest sorted in just a bit! Smile
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top