Hey Guys!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hey Guys! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hey Guys!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey Guys! Empty Hey Guys!

Post by Michelle Cuffe Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:08 pm

Hello!

Since I can't keep up with my all charries and make them be active same time then this is request just to few of them.

Firstly: Michelle Cuffe, who is seventh year Slytherin but she doesn't act as one. She can be sneaky and stubborn sometimes. She is most of times friendly. She is sister of my other charrie Mason Cuffe. She has nothing really planned so she is open for anything.

Secondly: Aria Lockwood, she is 22 years old Auror who just recently had baby. She got pregrant from nightstand with Daniel Harrison. They don't have feelings for each other but thwy still will both take care of the baby girl together. So Aria needs any other plots besides the baby. She needs to find love too.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys! Empty Re: Hey Guys!

Post by Cecilia Attwood Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:49 am

Michelle and Adela would know each other. she could possibly be adela's closest friend/ only friend ? she doesn't have many of those. Addie is currently given up on her hopes and dreams of being all big and powerful and that reflects in how she is presenting herself and shes being nicer
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Aria Haywood Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:07 pm

Sure Michelle and Adele can totally be friends if u want. She wouldn't mind it. Maybe Michelle could some how help her get dreams and etc back some how. She herself actually haven't figured out what is her dream to be one day.

Selwyn - who exactly u throw at me... Too lazy to go look around xD
Aria Haywood

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:41 pm

so aquantinces/ friends since first year? Michelle is use to Adela being simi-tolerable and unuse to her new niceness and stuff
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:40 pm

Sure they can know since first year. And yes Michelle can be unsure about Adele new niceness. Since she probably finds it odd since Adele who she knew wasnt that.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:31 pm

you want to start a thread or can tomarrow after my homework is done
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Haywood Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:20 am

You can Razz i'm gonna be today mostly online in phone half of my day and well i don't really want to write there much since i do so many mistakes there in spelling.
Aria Haywood

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top