See ya guys!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

See ya guys! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

See ya guys!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

See ya guys! Empty See ya guys!

Post by Jessica Macmillan Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:09 am

I'm very sorry to announce I'm leaving and I'll miss you all. I recently joined another RP and it just suits my style of RP more, also I need some time off! I may log in sometimes and come back in the future but for now I'm leaving.

I love you all and it's so sad i have to leave you guys, you've been amazing friends, and I'll treasure all the memories I now have! I just want to compliment some people who I really enjoyed.

All of the admins -
You helped me more than possible and I loved all your help! Jess was such an inspiration and he made me laugh. Khaat where do I start you just made me feel so good, when I was having such loserish posts you helped. All the other admins helped too.

Amelia -
You made many posts with me and I love you for it. I look up to you for the reasons and you're such a role-model! You have been through so much and yet you managed to stay online!

And lastly Jackles - I don't even know where to start! I didn't get to me you but you are so talented! Keep it up!

Characters effected -

Jessica Macmillan
Ernie Macmillan
Christopher LeBlanc
Caleb Dawson
And I think that's it?

PS)) My roomate who plays Chad, Bella, Victoria, Santana, Mystique is going to be away for a while. I wish you all happy lives, and I hope to talk to you in the future.

Sincerely - James x
Jessica Macmillan
Jessica Macmillan
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

See ya guys! Empty Re: See ya guys!

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:07 pm

Dx ... aweee ... and Caleb and Alexis were just starting things too ... oh well *shrugs*

We'll miss you and I hope thar site is fun! cx
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by James S. Potter Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:33 pm

Oooh, so the person playing Santana was your room-mate. No wonder you two sounded so much alike.
James S. Potter
James S. Potter
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 361
Special Abilities : Animagus and Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:18 pm

It's alright. I'm just glad you let us all know.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:24 am

*Fist pumps* totally got a mention.

But wait... what?

Wait... sadface. Oh..
Sad

This makes me sad.

Thanks for letting us know, and thanks so much for being such a great member. We'll really miss you being here on the site, and if you ever want to come back, even in a reduced role (like one character who posts every so often) it'd be great to see you.

For now though, good luck :')
:'(
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top