Memories
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Memories  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Memories

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Memories  Empty Memories

Post by Riyann Elling Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:09 pm

“Adelaide Noelle,” his voice was quiet and undsteady as he looked down at the beautiful little baby girl in his arms. “Agatha isn’t she beautiful?” He asked his wife but there was no reply. “Ag?” he asked looking over at the blonde woman with sweat matted hair who laid in the bed where she had just give birth. But something wasn’t right. She wasn’t breathing. Pulling his daughter in tighter with one arm Noah reached over to touch Agatha’s hand. It was cold. Fear took over Noah’s body as he stood there.
“No,” He murmured shaking his head. this wasn’t happening. This couldn’t be happening. She wasn’t gone. The weight of the baby was lifted out of his arms and he fell to his knees. “No.” he murmured again bowing his head his hands reaching up to cover his face. “Agatha,” and he began to cry.
“Come Quincy, Let take your baby sister and show her, her new room.” he heard the voice of Genevieve, the new nanny speaking to his two year old son. ”your daddy needs to be alone.
Quincy, no. What am I going to do
Mr. Roseberry? Came another voice. The voice of the midwife. What was her name again Mr. Roseberry, I’m so sorry. why is she apologizing? We knew there was this risk.
The door creaked open “Your children need you Mr. Roseberry, Quincy is scared it was Genevieve again. please Mr. Roseberry
“I’ll be there in a little bit.” It was almost Quincy’s bedtime, He had to regain his composure before he tucked him in that night. He couldn’t let him go to bed scared. [i]But he’ll know there is something wrong when his mother doesn’t come in to put him to bed as she had every night since the day he was born. “I need to take a walk to clear my head.” He muttered and pushed himself up off the floor stumbling out of the room and out into the garden.
Soon he was surrounded by fresh air and the sent or Roses. Roses were Agatha’s favorite flower and they filled every corner of the garden. Noah had had them planted for her the year the bought the house just after they got married. While she was pregnant she would come out here every day and sit for hours reading and singing to their children.
He had to get away, so he ran away out of the garden and into the street.
Riyann Elling
Riyann Elling
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top