Threads?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Threads?  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Threads?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Threads?  Empty Threads?

Post by Cecilia Attwood Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:14 pm

I think I replied to all of my current threads. If we have a thread open you'd like me to reply to      please place a link with my characters name here.  if you would like a thread with one of my character i will list them below.

Adela Roseberry- Sixth year slytherin. hell bent on impressing her father and rueling the world causing her to be a very mean spirited, but every once in a while you'll catch her in a good mood. she also loves quidditch.
I would like to find her a relationship with a boy who is completely opposite from her so they are constantly butting heads and fighting (they would eventullybrake up)

Jakob Lycanthe- Fifth Year Gryffindor. hes just fun and a werewolf.

Clifford Flint-Fletchley- fourth year ravenclaw.. awkward and likes potions and is working on recreating and improveing spice and finding its creator who he has a boy crush on (to bad Jack no longer has him active)

Riyan Schultz: 20 graduate potions professor. Engaged to Calvin. ditzy clumsy. i know there were a few of  you i was talking to about being in the wedding/wedding party. (Selwyn i need to pm you)

Noah Roseberry Jr. 40 Adela's father. workaholic. Alcoholic. morning his wife still after 16 years.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Threads?  Empty Re: Threads?

Post by Emily Night Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:24 pm

https://www.pottersarmy.net/t20552-midnight-fun - This has Jakob. Not sure if we still will countine this or not.

There was something with Adela & Christine too but I can't find it on this character right now.
Emily Night
Emily Night

Number of posts : 111

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:12 pm

yes i think i got to the point when i was having problems replying to the those two
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:55 pm

No the second one was me xD i did just reply back today... like a month later basically.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 398

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top