Need All Sorts of Threads - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Need All Sorts of Threads - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Need All Sorts of Threads

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need All Sorts of Threads - Page 2 Empty Re: Need All Sorts of Threads

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:41 am

np.  will do
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Darrell Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:00 am

I'm offering you Elizabeth Blackburn. She can be involved in anything - literally. She is 29, comes from big family and most of them are eaters. She was one as well until recently, but she kept contacts. Months ago, she told them that her husband was a traitor and she killed him. She was the one who brought Carmen (Audrey O'Shea) and is helping her to fit in. She was also assign to look after Dimitri Aleksandrov. Now, I was thinking that she might rejoin the group. She would definitely know Lorcan and the other eaters. She was an auror for two years but then she decided she wanted to be a potionsmaster. Basically, she is well connected and resourceful so I think we can connect her to most of your characters, so you can choose and we'll make it work (:

Next, I have Quincy Roseberry, 18, seventh year Gryffindor, who got bitten by a werewolf last year. It was someone from Blood's pack so he might be searching for his maker or something and cross paths with Blood himself or someone? Dunno..

I have Christian O'Sullivan, 25, news reporter, order member. I really need threads for him but my inspiration is dead so if you can think of something where you would need him, I'm in.
Helena Darrell

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:30 am

Maki--sounds great.  I think Elizabeth would work well with Zada or Lorcan either one. Although, Lorcan is capable of a few more warm fuzzies than Zada is. Zada is basically an ice queen.  LOL

Quincy--yeah, james is always looking for younger pack members.  that would be good.

christian--he should get connected with robert. there's been an arrangement by the daily prophet to get the first rights to all ministry news.  that might be worthwhile for him perhaps?

Selwyn--i haven't used andrew in ages, and he's a 6th yr gryffindor now. he's been mentoring under michael tremaine for the last 6 yrs learning to hone his pickpocketing skills to advance to much more sophisticated thievery skills. Probably not on the Hogwarts cirriculum.  i've also got poppy, who is marcus belby's daughter--she's a 2nd year. i'm presuming since addie is temporarily absent, that marcus would have custody of her, since Ana Levski is her mother. she, i'm sure, knows far more about her father and what he does, etc., than she realizes she knows.

morally gray folks--well, that's largely lorcan and robert. Either one would work well there.

i haven't had a chance to use Solstice yet, so that would be good! 

i loved the thread w/ shylock.  that would be fun to follow up on.  good idea!

I love gideon. he's got his own little sense of morality and he's just all charged up about dark, elemental magic. that could be a lot of fun. i think gideon probably got rid of his npc wife awhile ago. he and destrey could be very interesting.

elliot and khaat's crew would indeed be interesting.  they are fairly normal, you're right.  michael tremaine might be more interesting, if you're looking for a bit of a culture shock. he's got this houseful of sentient furniture/stuff from a spell gone wrong years ago.  he gave up trying to undo it, and he just goes with it now. michael's sense of normal isn't even normal for the wizarding world.

michael--michael would definitely know khaat and robert, or i presume so, since they work for him. that would work too. 

It all sounds good to me.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:22 pm

In your latest post gave me an idea.
Maybe Tris and Lorcan can have a common thread?
He may have helped her to quit drugs and so he allowed her to join the Death Eaters, in a way, gave meaning to her life. In return, she was completely loyal to him, ready to carry out all the tasks assigned to her on.
The reason helped her remain in you; perhaps because she is so young and he saw in it the potential, or helped her because of her father .. whatever you want
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian O'Sullivan Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:19 pm

Beth and Zada share the same personality though Beth is not as brutal as Zada is. They have the same interests and maybe Zada can help Beth with potions? Or even Lorcan can. As for him, he has an influence on her, she would feel deep respect for him which can be the reason she joined the group again. Though, I think she would be more scared of Zada so she would be more awkward around her.

Quincy wouldn't join at first, I think he might even try to kill Blood, but at the end, he loves being werewolf so it would be neutral for him to join the pack. We can start the thread for them and see where it goes?

As for Chris, is this still up?
Christian O'Sullivan

Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top