Another love story
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Another love story Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Another love story

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another love story Empty Another love story

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:21 pm

Mia was woken up by noise. A terrible noise.
The students were preparing for morning lectures.
As usual, Mia slept through breakfast. On the table is a sandwich that Athena took for her and sent by one student. She quickly ate it and then nearly jumped out of bed.
There are only two hours to get ready for her date with Danny.

She went to the students' bathroom. Quickly showered and brushed her teeth.
It has long been pondered whether to put makeup. She does not want him to think that she is not interested for him, but she also did not want him to think that she is carefully prepared for the meeting.

She put on a white T-shirt and plain blue jeans. Having assumed that she would need   agility for escaping from the castle, instead of heels on the feet is wearing white sandals.
Her hair was tied in a messy bun and after much thought, she put a little mascara on the lashes and gloss on the lips.
In ten hours and ten minutes, came down in front of the castle, carrying his jacket in her hand.

Last edited by Dariela McLaggen on Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Another love story Empty Re: Another love story

Post by Danny Sinclair Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:36 pm

Danny was waiting at the gates of Hogwarts for Mia. She had a big surprise for her today. He had a BIG surprise in store for her today. He smiled when he saw her, while she was running a little late, she looked gorgeous. Even if she was only in jeans a tshirt. He pulled her in for a kiss and nuzzled his face in her neck, "Beautiful as ever." He said softly in her ear. He noticed she had his jacket in hand and smil,ed, "Why dont you keep that. I have another one and it looks really good on you." He smiled softly
Danny Sinclair
Danny Sinclair
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:47 pm

Austin stood in front of the mirror and looked at himself his hair brushed his clothes clean and pressed and he now stood with his hands in his pockets. With a chuckle he grabbed his jacket and keys and walked out of his apartment . He was heading out to meet up with his little brother and some one his bro wouldn't tell him about.

He had a ways to go as he had to walk up to the school gates. As he drew close he chuckled seeing his brother with a girl.

"Hey bro, I hope what ever it is, is worth getting me all the way up here." He called out to him as he drew nearer to them both.
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:53 pm

"Hey .. I'm sorry I'm late," she said innocently and smiled at him. In fact, she wasn't sorry, she just always late. If he earlier used to it, it will be better.
She kissed him briefly and then laughed " you are overreacting, this is a plain shirt and jeans," she smiled and hugged him.
"Um, I think I'll think about it, to hold a jacket, I like it. Are we going?" she asked cheerfully, and then suddenly changed expression from happy to shocked.
Before them stood Austin Sinclair, her idol.

Say something Mia.

Do not act like an idiot.

Say something, anything.

Her thoughts were screaming but could not say a word. Idiot, Danny should tell her he call his brother. For this she had to mentally prepare.
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Sinclair Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:59 pm

"Its alright love. Youre right on time in my books." He always said a lady was never late. A lady arrived just when she wanted to. And Mia was indeed a lady. He smiled at her and took her hand, "I have a surprise for you." He said as he heard the surprises voice, "And here it is." He gave his brother a side hug and then returned to Mias side, "Austin, this is my... friend Mia." They were not dating yet, so he did not want to say girlfriend and get laughed at by Mia. He chuckled at Mias expression and continued the introductions, "MIa, this is my brother Austin."
Danny Sinclair
Danny Sinclair
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:13 pm

She laughed at his comment. He can be so sweet!
"Oh, a surprise? What .." she did not finish her question and but is also looking into surprise.
In her mind, she is swearing to Danny, certainly they will talk about this later.
However, she laughed when he presented her to his brother. A friend? They'll have to ask him later does all friends kiss as they.

Finally, the manner of Mclaggen family came to her again.
"I'm glad to met you, I'm Dariela, but everyone calls me Mia" smiled politely.
In her mind, saying: do not panic, stay cool, he is just Danny's older brother - like a mantra.
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:28 pm

Austin smiled and looked at Mia he could not help the chuckle at the expression on her face at seeing him "Um..She did know we we're meeting up too, right bro?" He asked motioning to the still shocked and silent Mia.

When she did speak he smiled at her and shook her hand. " pleased to meet you Mia" he glanced at Danny " shes cute, I can see why your all tongue tied. " He winked at him. He took back his hand and slipped it into his jacket " so..where you guys going, not wanting to cramp your day or anything." he looked from one to the other and back.
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Sinclair Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:51 pm

Danny smiled at the look on Mias face and put an arm around her waist pulling her in close to him. He smiled down at her and kissed her cheek, "Surprise love. I remember you said what a big fan of Austins you were, so I sent a letter and tada. Here he is. It helps to be the younger brother." Danny said, a stupid grin on his face. However, dannys nose wrinkled at the mention of Mias real name, "Dariela? You never told me that." He said a bit surprised. He then turned to his brother, "Nope. It was a surprise." He blushed when Austin mentioned him being tongue tied, "Im not... tongue tied... As for where we are going, "Im taking her to the leaky for drinks then Madame puttifoots for lunch."
Danny Sinclair
Danny Sinclair
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:04 pm

Austin looked at Danny with a knowing look and chuckled "Hey its fine bro, shes worth it" He said smiling as he let Danny talk again " ow then I can walk with you guys I got a gig there in a couple of hours and a fan huh..never thought of mys elf as having fans, just those who like my music a lot."

He heard Danny say they were going on to eat and he nodded " not going to step on toes there bro" he said and chuckled " besides I think I got meet with the manager to see if I can keep this gig so I can move closer to you and..Mia." he told him.
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:30 pm

"Obviously," she laughed softly when Danny hugged her.
When she saw his face looked surprised she looked at him reproachfully.
"Because I'll kill you if you ever call me Dariela, and don't forget that I meet you yesterday," she reminded him.
"Shall we go? Do I need to mention that we're running from school, I'm not sure it's just best if we keep here," she noted.
She took Danny's hand in her, but almost furtively, just made her uncomfortable, no matter how much she likes Austin, I mean like an idol, he is still the older brother of her friends .. maybe future boyfriend, but they obviously still have to talk about that detail.
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top