Dangerous game - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Dangerous game - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Dangerous game

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dangerous game - Page 2 Empty Re: Dangerous game

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:28 pm

"Hey, it's your vision of the perfect life, not mine!" Mia smiled cheerfully.
"Well, actually, yes, but if you already worry, you can make a list of situations in which very easily die," she suggested jokingly.

When we talk about nicknames, Mia knew that this discussion with Athena mission impossible, battle in which you go aware that you will die.
Therefore, only the reproachful look in girlfriend shaking her head.

Mia listened Athena angry speech. The story is every moment became less interesting.
"And what were you doing in the woods? Picking strawberries? I think now is not their season," joked just to cheer up a friend.
"Thena, just ignore her, if she continue making problems, I'll handle it," Mia said with a sigh.

"Of course he is taken, but he will leave the girl for me, you'll see!" joked and then frowned.
To each her relationship Athena says that is wrong. It will be no big deal, if she still has not been right.
"Oh, come on, what's wrong with him?" she said, almost desperately, frowning.
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Abercrombie Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:32 pm

Athena laughed. "What's wrong with getting married and having kids and growing old? I think it'll be nice."said Athena honestly. She started to have a day dream about being married to Vaughn and having kids with him, she smiled at the thought of it. Athena snapped back into reality. "Huh what? Oh yeah I might have to, with you!"said Athena shaking her head.

Athena smiled cheekily at Dariela, knowing exactly why her best friend gave her a reproachful look. She knew that she hated the nickname Dares, but she did it purposely to annoy the hell out of her. It was quite fun and amusing to her, she liked yanking her chain.

Athena shot her a 'shut up' look. "I'm serious Dares, she hates me for no reason, good thing that I hang with you and Vaughn a lot."said Athena. "I try but she has people coming after us attacking us like we're a bunch of dogs!"said Athena.

Athena laughed.."We'll see what happens, but he extremely happy though, I haven't met her yet but Kace says that I will."said Athena. Athena shook her head. "He's a man whore player Dares, he hit on me in the Gryffindor common room when I was helping him with Transfigurations, and he's Dakota best friend and almost gotten in a fight with Vaughn over it!"said Athena honestly.
Athena Abercrombie
Athena Abercrombie
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:39 pm

"That's probably nothing wrong, but for now I do not want to think about it," she shook her head vigorously.
She shook her head again "No way dear, exclude me from anything that might be related to the research and thinking," she laughed.

"Athena Abercrombie do not you dare look me like that!" she said jokingly then shook her head.
"Then, you aren't child, back to her. No one can attack you unless if you let her."
For Mia, everything is black or white, with no gray at all. If you do not want someone to behaves in a certain way, make him stop.

"You'll meet the person who stole my future boyfriend? Traitor!" joked playfully.
Kace is indeed long been her sympathy, but he is simply too old, long ago got over it but still loved jokes about him.
Mia looked at her friend almost pleading, begging is a view that says she was joking. "Please, please tell me that all this is not true," she shook her head. However, she should find a girlfiend this time.
The head has been turned over possible scenarios, she may be able to talk to Danny about it?
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top