The Rant Thread - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Rant Thread - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Rant Thread

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The Rant Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Rant Thread

Post by Kenna McBain Sun May 21, 2017 7:28 pm

They literally tried to call me in again. I haven't had a day off since last Sunday and my next one won't be til Wednesday at the earliest, though it's most likely to be next Saturday. Nope. I need a life.
Kenna McBain
Kenna McBain
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace A Longbottom Mon May 22, 2017 3:25 am

Yeah I probs shouldn't complain considering that I'm finally starting to see the money come in that I need to start saving to get out of here, but I do miss having some semblance of a life. I have time to eat and do laundry. Hopefully I get this new job that'll at least guarantee a day off every week.
Ace A Longbottom
Ace A Longbottom
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Zabini Mon May 22, 2017 8:03 pm

I think one of my managers hates me. Not the one that always gets my schedule wrong or the one that yells at everyone. The other guy. He told me I ask too many questions but every time it's because I need a manager password or a customer wants to talk to him. So now every time I go to get him he gives me a dirty look and uses that "omg you're an idiot" voice. He doesn't do it to everybody but he does it everyday to me. For real getting sick of it.
Apollo Zabini
Apollo Zabini
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 646

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace A Longbottom Tue May 23, 2017 5:26 am

My owner was at the store and completely ignored the time off request I posted. #awesome
Ace A Longbottom
Ace A Longbottom
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Zabini Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:17 am

I've developed an obsession for the TV show Castle. At the literal worst possible time. And just now my brain suggested I watch Bones next. I hate my brain. A lot.
Apollo Zabini
Apollo Zabini
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 646

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top