Made Of Stone - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Made Of Stone - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Made Of Stone

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Made Of Stone - Page 2 Empty Re: Made Of Stone

Post by Adrian Blanchard Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:32 pm

"I figured that much." He replied snarky, a sharp feeling of guilt overwhelmed after the words left his mouth. Didn't he decide to be more polite only few hours earlier? "I'm sorry, that sounded way less offensive in my mind."

Slytherin? It was completely uselessl information, yet he knew that even before asking a question, he asked it only for the sake of conversation not actually caring for the answer. The only thing that mattered was that he graduated from that place, and tried hard to forget it ever since. "It's… nice house."

Next question caught Adrian Blanchard unprepared. It was logical and simple question, not too personal yet he found himself trying to make an excuse, decent lie to camouflage the truth that's not his to be told. "It's not for me, my mother wanted an milkshake and since I wanted some fresh air I volunteered to buy it." It's half-truth, he wasn't willing to offer more.
Adrian Blanchard
Adrian Blanchard
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 164
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Adrian Blanchard Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:43 pm

Is he doing something nice for his mother? Adrian guessed that might be one way to look at that, however that didn't felt like unselfish act to him. He found it more like an excuse for going out when he couldn't spend any more time in there. Does that make him a bad son? Probably.

Blanchard already felt a pinch of guilt because of his reason for coming here, a fact that someone said something aloud only made it worse so he shrugged instead of saying anything.

"Actually that wasn't something I knew." In truth Adrian wasn't interested in milkshakes and acid yet he find himself thinking about man's words much more then expected.

When Shylock announced they came to the end of their trip, showing Fortescue's building to Adrian he realized all of this lasted way less than he wanted.

He turned towards Shylock with slight smile on his face before pulling the door open and moving to the side. "Why don't you let me buy you a coffee so you can tell me more about that stomach acid thing?" He winked.
Adrian Blanchard
Adrian Blanchard
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Blanchard Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:12 pm

Adrian followed Shylock in the shop biting his lip all the time, he thought it would be harder to talk to Shylock in spending more time with him, he was ready for rejection and ready to give up, surprisingly, the man agreed so he could procrastinate his returning home some more.

That didn't even made him feeling wrong because of using the other man as excuse, in his defence – he asked a simple question and he could refuse a drink, right?

He stopped in front of the fridge shortly eyeing sweets in it, they were probably full of fat so he couldn't buy one, even if they weren't they were sweet and with that in his mind he crossed them from his list turning to face Shylock. "So, what are you having?"

Blanchard bit his lip again, thinking about his question, telling the truth about his mother wasn't an option since she didn't want for anyone to know so it wasn't his secret to share. That way he couldn't say she was sleeping and no one actually knew when would she wake up the next time but it would take more than couple of hours. Even if things were different and he could tell him that, he wasn't sure he would, it seemed too personal.

"Not yet, she likes to drink it half an hour before the dinner."
Adrian Blanchard
Adrian Blanchard
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Blanchard Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:45 am

(Sorry if there are any typos, I'm on my phone)

"Sorry if I startled you", Adrian replied seeing Shylock taking a step back, he took a step back himself, thinking it's better to give some air to the other man since he seemed to need it.

A cappuccino, Adrian decided he was having one without checking if they have it. He needed caffeine but this sparkly place looked more like a place that was selling creamy flavoured coffee than dark one he preferred, and unlike other things, he was pretty old fashioned when coffee was in question.

"It looks nice, but you know it's sweet." Adrian made a face, "Even if I liked sweets, coach would kill me if he found out I ate some since he informed the whole team we're on diet on our last practice.", Adrian turned to the glass than glanced back to Shylock, "What about you? Do you see something you like?" he tilted his head to the right waiting for other man's reply.

Adrian bit his lip to suppress a grin. "Maybe," he watched him with playful sparkling in his eyes, "yet you could tell me, or better - show me."
Adrian Blanchard
Adrian Blanchard
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum