Made Of Stone
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Made Of Stone Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Made Of Stone

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Made Of Stone Empty Made Of Stone

Post by Adrian Blanchard Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:48 pm

A milkshake. Adrian would leave his family house in the middle of the Sunday for only one person - his mother. And that person wanted a milkshake, it's true she slipped back to sleep before he even left her room, but she promised he'll get her one, and he will, although healers forbid them waking her up when she drifts back to sleep because she can't sleep well for months, he'll buy her a milkshake and leave it close to her so she can find it when she wakes up.

He rolled his slaves up. A quick glance on his forearm confirmed his dark mark is still hidden with a spell, Blanchard always kept it hidden but always checked if the spell worked, he doubted it would do him any good if the spell suddenly stops working, but since that part of his skin was now covered with an illusion of other tattoo that fit the rest of the tattoos that filled his arms he was safe and ready to go.

Apparating in the middle of the Diagon Alley seemed like better idea, so he chose that instead of old fashioned walking to the Leaky and passing through wall made of bricks, that would be pointless waste of time, this way he could do few more things besides buying a milkshake. Check if his new broom has arrived, for starters.

Adrian appeared at the street in a bundle of light and started to walk ignoring all the people around him.
Adrian Blanchard
Adrian Blanchard
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 164
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Made Of Stone Empty Re: Made Of Stone

Post by Adrian Blanchard Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:14 pm

This. Is. Not. Happening.

Adrian didn't know whether he wanted to laugh or kick the universe in its groin.

Blanchard didn't even seen it coming. Well he seen someone in his peripheral vision, he just wasn't in a mood to observe his surroundings so he wasn't prepared for someone bumping into him. He stumbled a few steps backwards before finding his balance. He tried to help the person that bumped into him knowing that if that person falls, he'll probably fell to the ground too, and he wasn't fond of getting dirt on his clothes, that would mean he would need to wash it sooner than he planned, and he still wasn't used on doing that, it became even worse when he tried to wash it using his wand, the last sweater only disappeared and he hasn't found it ever since.

Adrian moved his hands away once he was sure that the other man found his balance and look at him . "It's fine. Are you alright?" He really didn't care about the answer, but even him had some manners… and a mum that would most likely kick his butt if she founds out he's acting rude towards strangers, again.
Adrian Blanchard
Adrian Blanchard
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Blanchard Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:04 pm

You're welcome? It sounded too silly to say it aloud so he simply chose not to say it. He rolled his slaves a bit more, only to unroll them few seconds after that. Forcing himself to stop he glanced up meeting the other guy's gaze.

"Anytime." Yeah, that didn't sound weird at all.

Adrian found himself chuckling despite his current mood, thinking that the guy who bumped into him (or it was Adrian who bumped into him? He wasn't sure) is overreacting. "Thanks, but that's too much….You'd really help me if you could tell me if there's any place that sells milkshakes, though." Since it's been more than eight years since he moved from London he wasn't sure just how much the city had changed. With that in his mind finding milkshakes seemed quite difficult, and he'd use every help he could get.
Adrian Blanchard
Adrian Blanchard
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Blanchard Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:48 pm

(OOC. Sorry cause it's short and wonky - lack of muse. :S)

Fortescue's. The name meant nothing to Adrian Blanchard. He couldn't even connect it with some foggy memory of a place he once visited. If he visited that place, his memory of it was berried deep beneath the others.

„Maybe… To be honest, I've never heard for Fortescue's.“ He admitted, after a few seconds of silence.

It might sound unusual, but it was true. In Adrian's defence, he was never a fan of cakes, cupcakes so he never felt the need to visit any kind of pastry shops. Glancing at the other man Adrian wondered does that makes him weird.

If not, there are surely many other things that makes him fit into that category, and from what he could conclude from looking at the other man, he fit in that category, too. It's a happy coincidence they bumped into each other.

"Please, I'd be grateful if you could show me, every building seems the same." One end of his lips curved in an untight grin. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Adrian."
Adrian Blanchard
Adrian Blanchard
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Blanchard Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:42 pm

(Sorry for waiting this long. :S)

Adrian chuckled, "You'll probably find this weird, but I'm from here. Well not here like from Diagon Alley but here like from London. I just hate sweets, that's all."

He shut up, realizing he's speaking way too much for a person who never takes a part in conversation with people he met couple of minutes ago.

Quick glance on his right confirmed Shylock is still walking beside him, silence. Instead of saying something just to break the silence, like many other people would, he gazed to the front again and continued walking without saying anything - silence felt comforting enough.

"I don't mind, in fact you're right. I lived in Switzerland for longer period of time and just moved back to London so this is my first visit to the Diagon Alley since Hogwarts." He'd like to say he missed it here, but he wasn't. Adrian missed his family, of course, but this place was just like any other and he kind of hope that more time will pass until he return, yet that wasn't something he could change.

In his attempt to made their conversation sound less like police interrogation Adrian realized he'd probably need to ask something, too. "So, did you also go to Hogwarts?" It was lame question, yet he couldn't ask him if he's from here since he quite possibly was considering how well he knew his was around the Alley, and speaking about the weather seemed even more lame than speaking about (possibly) their beloved (huh!) school.
Adrian Blanchard
Adrian Blanchard
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum