Adrienne's Plotter [All Characters] - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Adrienne's Plotter [All Characters] - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Adrienne's Plotter [All Characters]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adrienne's Plotter [All Characters] - Page 2 Empty Re: Adrienne's Plotter [All Characters]

Post by Everly Bardugo Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:07 pm

Sure thing! I know you've done this before, but for me the best advice I got when starting out is to make sure I wait for others to get a turn before I reply again. Sometimes I'd forget. If you do want to practice group threads like that, let me know and we can come up with something Smile but yeah. We can wait for the school to open officially Smile
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Adrienne's Plotter [All Characters] - Page 2 Empty Re: Adrienne's Plotter [All Characters]

Post by Cecilia Attwood Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:34 pm

Graham And Nessa
Your Character's Name: Adelaide
My Character(s): Graham. 
Plot suggestion: I see Addie flirting with him

Your Character's Name: Adelaide
My Character(s): Nessa
Plot suggestion: these two would know each other.. possibly well? 

all of your 18 and 19 year olds could know Adela through her brother Quincy
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Mulciber Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:04 am

Im fine with both of those, but it's like I put in my original post. I'd rather start with one thread per person, not per character. So whichever you like best, let me know and we can start there.
Naomi Mulciber
Naomi Mulciber
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Bishop Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:44 pm

Bumping this because I have changed the information for Avery! Brand new plot for her because something happened to her husband. If anybody is interested in something with her, let me know! I miss her </3
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Declan Arryn Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:48 pm

I don't mind doing a thread for that. Mind, I've tried a similar thread and it was difficult without any info for the other person so if you want to send me a PM with a sort of base information list or something, maybe that would help?
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by Esmeralda Martinez Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:08 pm

Your Character's Name: Esmeralda Martinez
My Character(s): Hadley Swan
Plot suggestion: Esme meets her when James introduces them. They become friends and meet up when they can. They meet a day before she goes missing because of a feeling Hadley has? (sorry I'm kinda just grasping at straws XD)
Esmeralda Martinez
Esmeralda Martinez
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 143
Special Abilities : Apparition, Non-Verbal Magic, Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:02 pm

You mean like a past thread? What we could do is you could mention it in your posts in that trio thread we have going maybe? I'm totally fine with that. The day of the attack was technically Saturday, but it happened almost right at midnight, so on Friday Jane told the DEs that she heard Hadley talking about her sister, Audriana. Maybe Jane heard Hadley telling Esme that Audriana got in touch with her on that Thursday. Aud and Hadley were meant to meet, IC, Saturday afternoon. Maybe Esme knows where they were meeting. Hadley didn't know Aud was dangerous, so she wouldn't have found it odd. Esme, James and Oliver could go and see if Hadley shows for the meeting or something. I feel like I'm rambling at you, lol. Basically, Oliver shouldn't be allowed to talk to Aud, because he kind of wants to hex the living daylight a out of her. But they could find out Hadley is officially MIA if James and/or Esme talk to her.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:04 am

I think Adela and Graham would be my favorite
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:08 pm

Alright. If you want to start a thread once Hogwarts opens, that works for me. I'll be really busy this coming week and a half.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top