Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Karma  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Karma  Empty Karma

Post by Hallie Cooper Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:02 pm

Tafter all the pain I've put my characters through, from Hallie's leg being infected to Bertie being hospitalised for four months it seems karma has reared its ugly head and given me a taste of my own medicine. In other words I'm in hospital and only just gotten a proper internet connection which is why I haven't been replying. 

I'm hoping to get some posting done later after I've had tests and in between visiting hours etc but I will be very slow. 

I'm really sorry I haven't replied to PMs either properly and in any group threads if its my turn to post I don't mind playing catch up so the thread can continue and I'm not delaying you!
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Karma  Empty Re: Karma

Post by Simon Marek Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:05 pm

Oh no :c I'm so sorry to hear that! I know it's odd to say, considering, but if you ever need anything please let me know if I can help. <3
Simon Marek
Simon Marek
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 333

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:45 pm

Thanks, Addie. It means a lot. I've perked up a lot today and I'm being sent home which is good news I'll just have to pop in again for tests at a later date so I'll be able to do relaxing things like roleplaying Smile

Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Madyson Currington Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:57 pm

Hope everything continues to go well!
Madyson Currington
Madyson Currington

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:00 pm

Ahh, sorry my activity slipped. Don't think you've gotten rid of me just yet!
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Cooper Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:18 pm

just sayin', i need you back b/c i've got lots of bored characters who need threads.  LOL
Robert Cooper
Robert Cooper
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top