beauty and the beast - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

beauty and the beast - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

beauty and the beast

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

beauty and the beast - Page 2 Empty Re: beauty and the beast

Post by Hallie Cooper Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:05 pm

I think Belladonna and Iris would definitely hang out around Hogwarts, perhaps not too much because if Iris' family ignore her than Belladonna wouldn't want to be ignored by association but she'd still be friendly non the less.

Anastasia, however, Belladonna's younger sister is a gryffindor entering her 5th year and is the one in her family that gets ignored so Ana would definitely understand Iris. Plus they would have known each other since Ana was a baby I'm guessing?
Ana could also do with a friend as she'll soon be finding out that her Father isn't her biological Father and it's going to crush her and she wont really be able to handle it on her own and Belladonna wont be there for her that much.
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Milena Ivanova Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:45 pm

The fact that they ignores her is not known to anyone outside the family, they try to keep their picture perfect, and Iris works with them since that's the only way they leave her alone, but she'd slip some nasty comment about her parents now and then, but that's about all. She'd play like everything is perfect, especially since Belladonna's parents were family friends. Smile

That being said, if Iris knew/saw that other Notts ignores Anastasia she'd gladly spend more time with her, stop for a chit chat every time she sees her, and everything else, since she knows how it feels to be outcasted so she'd do everything to make the other girl feel less lonely.
Milena Ivanova

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:15 pm

Oooh I like it! 

I don't think it is obvious with the Nott's it'll just look like Anastasia is being moody all the time and unimportant to the adults and so on but as Milena knows what it is like to be ignored she'd probably see the signs and overhear her complaining about being ignored to her brother and sister when nobody is around. 

Belladonna and Milena will definitely be friends though Smile
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Blanchard Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:41 pm

Joining her after she overhears their conversation seems like something Iris would definitely do so count me in! :3

I agree for Belladonna and Iris (Although I think you wrote the wrong name - Belladonna's encounter with Milena might be even more interesting. They'd probably be frenemies, kind of, they're both too B**** to be friends, and too similar to be enemies (Milena's app needs rewriting) + Milena wants something Bella has/is - she wants to become a dark follower, and death eater once she graduates (but her reasons are purely selfish) so yeah, she'd even chase Bella if that would provide her what she wants, and she's pureblood enough, insane and arrogant enough to make Belladonna notice her (I think, at least)).

I'm not helping, am I? :'D
Adrian Blanchard
Adrian Blanchard
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 164
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top