Surfing the London outskirts
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Surfing the London outskirts Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Surfing the London outskirts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Surfing the London outskirts Empty Surfing the London outskirts

Post by Sebber Rosier Mon May 25, 2015 6:33 pm

Finding that woman was like searching for a needle in a haystack, as cliché as that may sound. Seb was running out of people to question and streets to wander about in search of that mysterious lady who seemed to slip through his fingers everything he found a clue relative to her location. Audriana Swan was the name of the audacious soul that tried to pull a hit on the Minister for Magic, what a brave soul she was. There was probably no better time to try such a mischievous scheme though, especially with the recent problem with muggles casting magic and whatnot... the whole world was in chaos!!

The sun was blazing hot, not a single cloud or gulf of wind to help with it and a big against his own will, Seb decided to come out to the London outskirts in hopes of finding her. He had some family servants scout out several areas of London or known locations where people refuged into, with no luck, so he took matters into his own hands and decided to go look for her all by himself. Sebber just thought how it would all pay-off, if it went well of course, and so, he took that idea as motivation to keep working towards his dreams. After all, he wanted to become the Minister for Magic, so he had to do something about the current one of course. Generating mayhem in the Ministry of Magic would be a great way to cause political panic and lead to confusion.

He had three bloody owls searching for her, with a letter to deliver, but every time they came back they always came with the same letter trapped on their little pointy claws. He had sent them again earlier this morning, so he had no idea if they had reached destination or not, he would have to check later when he got home. Since he was already here anyways, Seb thought he could search some less frequented parks and see if he had any luck finding her. After rambling about for over 2 hours, he decided to stop on the next park he found.

He laid down under a tree, the shadow giving his white t-shirt a darker tone, and tuning down the glazing brilliance of his family necklace with the "R" shape. Seb placed his hands behind his head against the smoothest tree he could find and rested a bit, feeling a bit tired and fatigued from the heat.
Sebber Rosier

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Surfing the London outskirts Empty Re: Surfing the London outskirts

Post by Simon Marek Thu May 28, 2015 8:07 am

[ooc: that gif, tho. I want to see that movie, because Max Irons. Massive yus to that.]

Audriana was getting sick and tired of laying low in her safe-house. Mind, she did know that it was exceptionally safe, so that wasn't a question for her. But she was getting stir crazy. So she went out, choosing a place that would be unlikely to be frequented by those intent on finding her. Nevertheless, she was not oblivious, taking in everything around her. The only thing that managed to surprise her that day, aside from the clear weather, was the trio of birds that descended upon her as she made her way through the park.

Audriana stared at them, eyes wide, utterly bemused. If they were from the Ministry, she knew she ought not pay them any attention. Was someone tracking them? She frowned, waiting for the owls to give up, or the person watching them to leave.

She hesitated, looking around as though expecting someone to show up and surprise her. No one was about, except for a young man relaxing a short ways off. He didn't strike her as someone working for those against her. He appeared like an average boy, so she decided not to worry about him unless he proved her wrong.

She did try to hold off and be patient. But finally, she knelt down and picked up one of the letters, finding it was from someone from the Rosier family. Interesting. She had not considered teaming with Death Eaters, which she was sure their patriarch was. "Rosier," she repeated, this time aloud, as her brow furrowed. Perhaps she really would consider meeting this man.
Simon Marek
Simon Marek
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebber Rosier Thu May 28, 2015 11:36 pm

Sebby took the small bit of leisure time he found to think about his life and his goals, and plan future strategies out , at least a little bit. Audriana was an important part of one of the paths he imagined, an important piece and he would have to do whatever he could to find her or the entire plan would go down the drain. If only he knew that in a matter of minutes, she'd be in the same park as him, just meters away from him and he would have no idea it was her, at least not until he looked at her face long enough to notice it. Perhaps she'd notice him first and leave the park.

Sebber's mind diverted to much childish thoughts, such as the weather, the clouds, his to-do list for the day, that sort of stuff, after all he was getting tired of searching for her for so long, and despite the importance of finding her, he was beginning to think he'd have more luck going down an easier path. When the brunette women, who's face he'd come to recognize in a matter of seconds to be Audriana Swan, walked into the park, he looked at her in a quick glance then returning his gaze to the clouds and whatnot. It was at second sight that he noticed who she was.

The way she stopped and gazed at his necklace, in a mysterious way, rather silent and an apathetic look to the nature and the world, made him notice her. It was on that moment that his heart suddenly pumped faster. He knew that face. Seb tried not to express it too much. He did not know if it was faith or not, but there she was, the important piece to his plans, independent of where she knew it or not, he did. That was the important thing.

He took a big glance at her, not looking anywhere, almost like if he was calling her closer.
Sebber Rosier

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Marek Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:03 pm

Audriana's gaze lifted, swerving and finally settling on the young man again. She was ready write him off as a Muggle who just happened to be fairly close to the fringes of Wizarding London. Her eyes found the chain at his neck before she realized he was watching her. An eyebrow rose as she returned his stare. She crossed her arms, holding tight to the note, and decided to approach him. If he tried anything, she obviously had her wand on her. She didn't want to have to use it, considering it was possible that the Ministry might try to track her. But she was in enough trouble already, she supposed.

"Is it amusing to you to sit round and stare at people as they pass?" She asked, her expression nearly bored. "Or did you need something?"
Simon Marek
Simon Marek
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebber Rosier Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:31 pm

When the woman with the long, curly dark hair approached him and actually spoke to him was a moment of great enthusiam, though Seb kept it to himself and didn't show his emotions off, not wanting to give anything out just yet, he was going to play it cool and slow. She seemed quite young yet transmited a strong sense of security.

"I think you know quite well why I was staring at you. I'm afraid I couldn't help notice that paper remembers me of the one I write letters with. And so did the three owls that passed by just earlier, strangely since they are chasing someone. I suppose you are that person." - Seb was a cunning boy despite his age, he wasn't stupid, in fact, he was quite aware of his surroundings and everything, so it was an easy observation.

Sebber got up, shaking up a bit of dust and grass off with his slim hands and offering his hand to greet the woman, almost to show that all he wanted to do was talking with her and nothing else.
Sebber Rosier

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Marek Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:07 pm

The corners of Audriana's mouth lifted slightly when he spoke, but she was immediately put all the more on guard. So he really had been looking for her. Had he been sent by someone from the Ministry? It wasn't as though she had ever seen him before, after all. She had no way of knowing. So she prepared herself to take up her wand if she had to, deciding it might be worth humoring him for a few moments if it turned out to be helpful in the end.

"Okay," she replied slowly. "So you've found me. What now? If your plan is to tell the Ministry where I am, I can assure you I'll be gone before they can do anything about it. And I can promise you," she added, warning evident in her tone, "if you intend to turn me in, you won't be finding me again."
Simon Marek
Simon Marek
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top