A duel at London (Ne'os)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A duel at London (Ne'os) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A duel at London (Ne'os)

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A duel at London (Ne'os) Empty A duel at London (Ne'os)

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:27 am

Scorpius was generally considered by most Death Eaters as a coward. Though he didn't agree he had to admit he knew why they thought that, he hadn't ever proved to not be a coward after all. So, he had decided to go to London and try to find one of the people on their wanted list. He had heard that Ne'os Emofs new group was stationed in the London Underground. He was now trying to find the Head Quarters - not easy work, the London Undergrounds were massive.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

A duel at London (Ne'os) Empty Re: A duel at London (Ne'os)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:43 pm

Ne'Os walked in the tunnels bordly he could smell a human he walked to a security center and looked at a computer. He Saw it was Scorpius he frowned but then smiled if this worked out he could make it so the death eaters were even more afraid of him. He walked out to some tunnels far from the HQ and waited for Scorpius to find him.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:28 am

Scorpius knew that the base was somewhere north, so he put his wand on his hand and said 'Point me" the wand turned left, so he continued walking that way, his wand giving an errie red light in the darkness. They said werewolves and vampires could see well in the darkness, if that was true, he was at a severe disadvantage. Suddenly however, he heard footsteps and shallow breathing. Quickly, Scorpius made the light from his wand go away.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:42 am

"tell me Scorpius" said Ne'os in a cold voice that sounded from the air around them both "have you ever thought about what would happen to you if you died in the cold dark tunnels of he london underground?"
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:48 am

"I don't plan on dying here Ne'os." Scorpius said boldly. After all, Ne'os and him were in the same year at Hogwarts, though ne'os was probably a slightly better dueler. "Now Ne'os, I'm sure you know quite well that you are the number 1 target of both the Confederacy of Light and the Death Eaters. No doubt, if you are captured by the CoL you will be tortured. Therefore, why don't you just work with me. The death eaters won't kill you, they'll just punish you, like you deserve," Scorpius said. It was lies of course, but then again, he didn't think Ne'os as a parrticularly smart person.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:15 am

Ne'os laughed as he pressed the center jem in his amulet his eyes glowed black, wich of course Scourpius couldnt see as it was dark he could tell the amulets magic had been activated (the amulet blocks most spells but not unforgivibles and can be disrupted for a bit with a disarming spell) in the same second his eyes returend to normal he flicked The elder wand a small spotlight like circle illuminated him. he wore very long black robes that would trail along the floor except Ne'os was floating feet above the ground "i seem to remember killing Lord Voldemort why would you let me back and live" he said.

((Ne'os thinks hes a god so he will make a comment about bowing down to your god eventuly...))

((yes he is insane))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:24 am

"Because the Death Eaters neeed all the people they can get, and the Dark Lord does forgive.." Scorpius was starting to think this was all a waste of time, what he was saying was, after all, just lies. "Ok I won't beat around the bush, fail to co-operate with the Death Eaters and we will attack and kill all your dear Resistance members, as well as your entire family. Your father has already died because of you, how do you feel about that?' Scorpius asked, with a sneer.

[ok..]
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:32 pm

Ne'Os frowned "you think you can defeat us we are the keepers of the night we are immortal you and your immortal army cant hope to kill us all" he said "and my father is dead yes but he was prepared he left me and my wife all of the family's money plus the mansion. while i feel hurt inside it is of no matter" he drew his wand and coughed to clear his throat "now..death eater you are trespassing leave now or die"
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:11 am

His father was dead yet there was not even a trace of sadness in his face, what a monster. "I can't leave," Scorpius said, quite firmly. "I have to prove myself worthy or else..." He raised his wand at Ne'os. "And anyways, your a monster. You don't deserve to live."
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:14 am

"monster!" Ne'Os yelled in a demonic voice that echoed through the tunnels "if anything i'm a god and you will bow down to me" he said raising the elder wand.

(also a side note Ne'Os has multiple personality syndrome so hes not a monster when its truley him in control but sadly he isnt in this one Very Happy)
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top