Sometimes you feel like a nut... sometimes you don't
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sometimes you feel like a nut... sometimes you don't  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sometimes you feel like a nut... sometimes you don't

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sometimes you feel like a nut... sometimes you don't  Empty Sometimes you feel like a nut... sometimes you don't

Post by Matilda Mason Sat May 16, 2015 10:08 pm

The day had been a long one.  Matilda had been an excellent student, she had stayed properly dressed and in class all day.  To commend her day of being a superub badger she settled in a oak tree. She had disappeared a little ways into the Forbidden Forest and had pulled out a joint.  She lost herself in the moment almost forgetting about her engagement.  She had a study date with Ducky.  He was one of the few students she considered a friend.

Matilda was very friendly, she just didn't seem to fit in any group yet.  She was too wild for the bookish crew and too bookish for the wild crew.  She found a kindred spirit in Ducky, who was fun-loving and ready for anything just like she was, the two had parlayed on countless occasions before.  She scurried down from the tree, tripping a little as she went and landing in a pile on the ground.  She quickly gathered herself and pulled on her robe, looking every bit of the perfect Hufflepuff, complete with a bow, this was her disguise, how she navigated the school unnoticed.

She was supposed to meet Ducky in the Study Lounge a little later so she made her way to the Great Hall.  Once there she mingled a bit and ate everything in sight.  When she had her fill she made her way to the Study Lounge.  The Lounge was mostly empty on the Friday evening, most of  her classmates had better things to do.  She picked a table in the corner, close to a window, and laid out her things.  Her books and a large steaming thermos of tea.  It was filled with ginger tea, lemon, and vodka, Ducky would appreciate her offering once he arrived, in exchange for some actual studying she hoped.

She poured a cup of her enchanted tea and sipped it gingerly, no one would smell the heavy dose of alcohol.  She had every intention of starting to study, but after a sip or two, her mind was wondering.  She wrote a prank down involving muggle dye in the first years shampoo.  She wondered what spells she could use that would make it hard to take the color out and scribbled down her thoughts.  As a plan formed she let out a laugh and picked up her cup for another drink.  Matilda Mason looked the picture of model student behavior.  Sitting quietly in the Study Lounge clad in her Hufflepuff uniform, with a bright yellow bow, studying with tea on a Friday evening.

Last edited by Matilda Mason on Thu May 21, 2015 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Matilda Mason

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Sometimes you feel like a nut... sometimes you don't  Empty Re: Sometimes you feel like a nut... sometimes you don't

Post by Ducky Baker Sun May 17, 2015 6:18 am

Ducky was having a GOOD ASS day. He had decided that his day was going to be best spent in his pajamas and had not regretted it all day. He had skipped all of his classes because, well, he wanted to and who was going to stop him. He had snuck out to Hogsmeade after that and enjoyed a stolen lunch, a flirtation turned more with a busty barmaid, and some new duck socks that he had tucked into his waistband and almost gotten away with unscathed. It wouldn’t have been fun if the saleslady hadn’t chased after him.

He strolled back onto campus towards the end of lunchtime, when people wouldn't be on the look out for him, or so he hoped. He was a pretty popular guy, after all. He strolled onto the grounds, feeling like hot shit. He had two appointments for the day. The latter was with a particular Hufflepuff who shared his affinity for a a life of pleasure over a life of responsibility - or, at least, that was what she had showed him in their rendezvous.

But first, he had to meet with-

"Roxanne Weasley!"

"Shut up, Baker," the elder redhead said. "I'm not exactly supposed to be on Hogwarts grounds, right?" She gestured and he approached the line of trees in the Forbidden Forest. As soon as he was out of sight from the castle, she smirked, feeling more at ease. She leaned against a tree, crossing her arms and shifting her body, her eyelids flicking halfway seductively. "You want more?"

He stepped closer, resting his chin on her shoulder and looking up at her with his puppy-dog face. "You bet I do."

"Money or secrets? What you got for me?"

Ducky felt bad about it. He really did. But he didn't have money, and he needed her product horribly. So he let out a sigh. "The latter." His expression became more demanding and he said, "But it's a good one, so I better get extra."

She quirked her lips. "Let's here it."

He let out a long breath. "Lily. Your cousin. She had some sort of freak out... Rumor has it... she's a werewolf."

Roxi blinked, her eyes boring into Ducky. "Are you f*cking with me, Baker? If you are, I swear, I'll have your ass kicked."

He shook his head, crossing a finger over his heart. "Swear, Roxi. Swear."

She scowled, before suddenly forcing on a sugary sweet smile. "Good kid. Here." She tossed him two baggies - his Sugar and Spice. "Get more information - there's more of that."

He shoved the bags into his pockets as he stepped back into the castle minutes later, running to catch up with Matilda.

He came skidding into the study room, casting an eye around. He spotted Matilda and sauntered over, dropping into the seat across from her. "Sorry, miss thang, I had a very important business meeting. Hope you weren't just devastated without me."
Ducky Baker
Ducky Baker
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Sometimes you feel like a nut... sometimes you don't  Empty Re: Sometimes you feel like a nut... sometimes you don't

Post by Matilda Mason Sun May 17, 2015 1:30 pm

She was down to two spells when her brain staled. In reality, she had only spent about ten minutes sitting in the Lounge scribbling in her notebook, but her noodle was cooked. It was probably the pre-bake she had partook in after class. She laughed a little at herself and glanced out the window, in rare moments when she found herself alone she thought. Matilda went out of her way to not be alone, always jumping from clique to clique, never stopping for a moment's breath. But now, she was alone and pondering.

She could just make out the courtyard and the students milling about. A Ravenclaw hurried across the courtyard and stopped once she reached her destination, a boy, who she promptly kissed and settled next to. Matilda rolled her eyes, slightly jealous and turned back to her books. She downed the last of the tea in her cup but hesitated before pouring another, if she couldn't focus now what would this drink do to her before Ducky even entered the room.

"Matilda?" she didn't turn at her name, only cringed and grabbed her pen quickly, pretending to be in full study mode, but her classmate would not be ignored, she thought, as he continued "Hey. What happened to you the other night? I've been trying to get a hold of you for days"

She turned slightly to see Raymond, a fellow Hufflepuff fifth year who she had been getting friendly with. He was standing by her table and looking down at the Hufflepuff as if she was christmas. She wanted attachments, just not the sort that clung to her when she didn't want them to, a smile automatically found it's way onto her face as she stated "Oh Ray, I've been kind of busy these last few days. Sorry, I wrote a letter. I just haven't been to the owlery". She lied through her teeth and for a moment he looked as if he believed her but then his eyes light up with understanding.

"I thought you hated flying and things that flew?"

"I do that's why it's taking so long" she countered quickly while looking down at her books as if she was getting back to very important classwork. He continued, it seemed that he didn't understand when someone was trying to shoo him away.

"What are you working on? I could help you? I know how you get when it's time to study" he joked.

The teen pushed her blonde hair out of her eyes, and made a slight face, who did he think he was, saying that he knew how she got?. She wasn't known for her tact or her sensitivity, just her smiles and fun-loving nature. The vodka and joint had made her temper short and had loosened her inhibitors, which were already pretty loose to begin with, so she stated "Nope. I don't think i'll need any help sticking this d*** in my mouth, but if I do, you'll be the first one I call". He sputtered a bit at her statement but couldn't find the words as a voice rang out interrupting them.

"Sorry, miss thang, I had a very important business meeting. Hope you weren't just devastated without me."

Matilda turned to Ducky with a smirk and ignored Ray, who was still standing by the table blushing and looking like an idiot, and spoke "Baker?" she looked pointedly at his attire and laughed before continuing "So devastated. Apparently I should have been with you all day. You look like you've been up to important shit". She laughed a bit and pointed to his books, well his lack of books, before stating "Your books?"
Matilda Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducky Baker Mon May 18, 2015 12:56 am

Ducky leaned back to take in the other boy. "Oh, hey Ray. Nice, um, face." He smiled brightly, trying to make the compliment genuine though it didn't seem like the boy was in a mood to take any compliments from Ducky. Weird. People loved him.

He looked back at Matilda who immediately commented on his attire, as people had been all day. He immediately jumped up and threw his arms out wide, leaning back so his chin pointed in the air, his messy hair hanging down a bit - he needed a haircut soon - on full display for the enjoyment of everyone. He could hear some girls giggling at a nearby table, and it caused a little smirk on his face. He finally said, "Matilda. It's hard living this free. But, it's worth it." He straightened back up, smiling a winning grin. "And I wouldn't have it any other way." He winked and dropped his arms back down.

He glanced towards Ray, kindly signalling that the boy should make his exeunt now. Ducky wouldn't have minded if it wasn't for the baggie of drugs in his pocket. He didn't needed a detention or worse because Ray wasn't feeling so hot today. He sat back into his chair as Matilda asked about his books. His face went slack for a moment with surprise, as he realized that indeed the reason had for meeting had been to study. He waved a hand as a solution came to mind. "Just read aloud - I read slowly anyway. HOWEVER. I did bring-"

He fished into his pockets and pulled out the baggie of sugar, propping a book up casually to keep it out of eyesight of the nearby tables. "A little in your cup will make for a fuuuuuuun study period."
Ducky Baker
Ducky Baker
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matilda Mason Mon May 18, 2015 1:44 pm

She wasn't sure why Ray was still sticking around, not just at the table but in general, she had given him no indication that she had shared his sentiments.  They had spent a few nights together a few weeks ago when Matilda was looking for a distraction from a crush who had called her a silly schoolgirl, the pair had went at it and she had ended up hexing him when he told her that she was young, dumb and full of cum.  Matilda had gotten detention and there in detention was Ray.  Nothing more and nothing less, an honest moment in time, that had been over for a week now.

Ducky greeted the teen and he glanced down, his blush deepening.   He couldn't meet Ducky's eyes after her comment and she felt a bit bad, the poor boy was obviously in over his head.  His comment, which was normal Ducky, made the teen clench his fist and turn slightly.  Matilda glanced towards Ducky to help diffuse the awkward situation but the Gryffindor was displaying himself, a small smile slide onto Matilda's face at Ducky's antics and Ray moved from the table.  His strides were short but he was now pointedly ignoring her as he strode to the table next to there's and began tossing his books in a bag, she gave him a once over then turned back to Ducky.  Her mission was complete, kill two birds with one stone.  He'd most likely not be back with his affections but he would most definitely spread rumors about her, you win some and you lose some she thought.

When she turned back to Ducky he was looking curiously at Ray, but she hoped he wouldn't ask any questions about the Hufflepuff.  She'd have to explain to him why the teen was being odd, though she didn't think Ducky would mind the rumor involving the two of them, she didn't want him saying anything when Ray was still stewing at the table next them, she had a thermos of tea with her best Russian vodka and she didn't want to get detention.  Ducky finally answered her question bringing her attention away from Ray.  She laughed and rolled her eyes at his answer "You are a piece of work sometimes Baker.  You never listen when things come out of my mouth. You only seem to listen when we're talking about something going in..."

As soon as the comment was out of her mouth she made a face.  What is with me today? she thought as she glanced over to see if Ray had heard, it didn't seem like he had, and back to Ducky who was showing her what he had remembered to bring to their study session.  In retrospect, as she stood taking in the night air while soaking wet in her lace bra and panties, she should not have accepted his offer.  Her night had started when she had glanced back at Ducky and pulled out her wand, she didn't think twice about transfiguring her favorite bow into a bright yellow tea cup.  She offered it to Ducky, then poured them both a steaming cup of jasmine tea, she raised her hand in warning as she it sat down "Taste it before you add the sugar Ducky.  You know I already have a sweet tooth".
Matilda Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducky Baker Sat May 23, 2015 7:24 pm

Ducky rolled his eyes, indicating his clothes as he gave the Hufflepuff a look that clearly read what did you expect? "Tilda, babe, I can't be bothered to f*ckin' put on real clothes, can I? You really expected me to show up with books?" He smirked, leaning forward and staring deep into her eyes. He searched them, trying to implant a good will towards him deep into her brain so it would never go away, never change or modify. If people lost their good will towards him, he was probably as good as dead.

But he smiled widely at Matilda, knowing she wouldn't turn on him. They were too similar, enjoyed the same things, kept up with the party when most people would shut it down. He sat back, running a hand through his messy hair. "I'm deeply sorry - I'm a horrible study buddy. I hope my company and my peace offerings will make up for my failures."

He smirked, considering how Matilda might have been the female version of him, though she was decidedly more clever and less f*cked-over in the long run. Their persistence with sex, drugs, and rock and roll, however, was very similar. They were a dangerous pair, certainly, but an incredibly enjoyable one, if he did say so himself.

He took the cup and tipped it towards her with a grateful smile. He took a drink and immediately picked out the vodka - good thing he hadn't added the sugar. He didn't mind getting crossfaded as long as he knew he was getting crossfaded. He grinned up at her. "You're brilliant. Absolutely brilliant." He shook his head. "Let's raise the stakes, yeah?" He opened the baggy in his lap, took a casual look around, and then poured a pinch of the blue powdered drug into his drink. The baggy dropped back into his lap and he swirled his cup. He handed the baggy to her under the table and sipped his tea.

Perrrrrfect.
Ducky Baker
Ducky Baker
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matilda Mason Wed May 27, 2015 12:26 am

Matilda nodded slightly at his words, giving him a stern look. It was fake, she knew they weren't going to be studying, but sometimes somebody had to call Baker out on his shit, or his head would get too big to fit down the corridor. The point was that they were supposed to be studying. He leaned in close and stared deep in her eyes as if he could somehow make her ignore his transgressions. She leaned in closer too, two can play this game she thought as she let a spectacular pout fall onto her face. The pout she reserved for her Father when she wanted something that he had already told her she couldn't have.

She wondered if her famous Mason pout was losing it's effect as he just sat back and smiled, but then he offered her an actual apology. She let the pout slide off her face as she swung her foot to kick him under the table. She had poor aim and her foot missed him, colliding into the leg of his chair. She swore in a constant stream under her breath for a second as she pointed an accusing finger at him. He moved she thought as she quickly disappeared under the table to touch gingerly at her toe. She laughed at herself as she wondered why she hadn't just lifted her foot onto the chair, and sat upright. She didn't know if anyone else had thought that it was funny, but she did and she laughed, her brain was still obviously a bit fried from earlier. Her body barely knew what regular was, she just went from one high to another. Finally she started to calm down a bit as she sputtered to Baker "You moved! My aim can't be that bad. You just wanted to hurt my pretty little toes." Insert pout.

She reigned in her outburst as she watched him take a drink from the mug. Her pout was long gone as she smirked at him and added "Of course i'm brilliant, Baker. Matilda Brilliant Mason... Matilda Absolutely F*** Brilliant Mason... sounds better right? " she nodded to herself in agreement and then grabbed the bag that was offered under the table. She poured some in her drink then slipped it into the Care of Magical Creatures book that she had been pretending to study. As she handed him the text she stated seriously "I'm definitely blaming you for whatever happens tonight okay? Including the fact that i'm going to fail my assessment tomorrow."
Matilda Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducky Baker Sun May 31, 2015 11:15 pm

Ducky had never really fallen for cute. It wasn’t used in his family, either side. His sister Lydia never bothered with trying to look cute, always considering herself to be the ‘ugly duckling’ (pun intended of course) of the family, even though she was treated miles above Ducky. She had always fallen back on a scowl. If Ducky can smile through his sister’s terrifying glower, he could definitely withstand a pout that only made the wearer look sweeter and more vulnerable all for it.

She leaned in and Ducky smirked, always glad to have someone like this that he could have a back and forth with. Especially one with subtle sexual undertones – that was his favorite. It was why he could honestly say he loved Finn like a sister – those undertones were incredibly absent. With Tilly? Nooooo, no, no. He could easily see the two of them waking up together after a night of partying – if they hadn’t already. His memory could be fuzzy on such matters.

The jerking of the table roused him. It seemed Tilly had abandoned her cute, innocent act and had tried to maim him by way of kicking. Plan failed, foot hurting, she gave him a glower, which was much more effective than the pout. She complained at him, and he laughed leaning back, his hands behind his head, ever ready should that kick come again. “You’re just not a toned athlete, like me.” He winked at her, before sitting up, aware that another kick would probably make its mark.

She spouted on about how awesome he was and he rolled his eyes, “Yeah, yeah, yeah, I’m merely a serf in your presence.” Unfortunately, if they compared financial and social facts, that joke was probably more fact than it was funny. Never one to dwell, however Ducky sat up, taking up his drink and swirling it, wanting the sugar to dissolve, so as to go unnoticed. He knocked back another drought, as a fire began to build in his belly and a tingling formed in his fingertips. Oh, good. It was coming.

He grinned at Tilly. “Me to blame? Surely not!”
Ducky Baker
Ducky Baker
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top