Some More Mischief - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Some More Mischief - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Some More Mischief

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some More Mischief - Page 4 Empty Re: Some More Mischief

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat May 23, 2015 6:02 am

Jack scoffed. "Teach me to drive - muggleborn, remember? My little beater car just took too big a beating. Been on bed rest for the past few weeks until I get it a new alternator belt." She smirked, keeping her eyes on all the knobs. "I just saw a spy film where one of these government tricked-out SUVs had knobs that triggered cool gadgets. I know it's not likely, but I'm not gonna leave saying I didn't try." She twisted the last of them and sighed, sitting back. "Bloody shame."

Jack smiled to herself at his words - he so obviously cared for this woman. She pondered the question - this woman wasn't really a threat. She wasn't against England, she was against aging. Jack's view of right and wrong could be rigid, but she knew a criminal from a woman facing her mortality. Azkaban was not going to stop her. She would only be more determined to prove herself, and would attempt to leave, or kill herself doing that.

That's why it made perfect sense to...

"Place her in the Department of Mysteries," Jack said. "Either trick her into thinking she's doing it so as to make a buck or whatever, and put her in an impossible room she could work on every day, or get her to work there. Criminal studies, yeah? Close enough to you so she won't have to pull off major stuff, but enough to do to keep her busy."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Some More Mischief - Page 4 Empty Re: Some More Mischief

Post by Michael Tremaine Sat May 23, 2015 11:40 pm

(ooc: if teddy gets bored, we could let him do analysis on alete. lol)

"Well, England is certainly better having her as an ally rather than an enemy--if we can get her out of utter denial about how her arthritis has affected her.  The woman needs a bit of analysis or something because I can't get her to see it. I just keep rescuing her. Surely I can't be helping her to see it if all she is willing to see is that it always works out for her somehow."

They passed the road sign for the little village marked Potters Bar.  He took a breath.  For better or worse, they were in the right little hovel.  As they got to the center of town, he saw a couple of southbound cars approaching them.  Michael frowned. They were expensive black sedans, several notches above the one and Jack were riding in. The cars made a left turn and headed east out of the village.

"What do you think the chances are that those cars just happen to be here by coincidence?" Michael frowned. He pulled over into the parking space for a pub to let a couple cars and a lorry go past before he followed the black cars.  

They drove a couple miles down the road, and Michael saw the black cars pulling off into a long driveway to a farm that was surrounded an old stone wall. He pulled the car over and watched as well dressed men in suits started getting out of the cars.

As he was watching them, he saw a dark green 1966 Triumph go past him, and the big cartwheel hat on the woman driving was unmistakable. As if the classic Triumph wasn't noticeable enough.  The triumph followed the black cars up the driveway.

He looked back up at the farm, trying to case it quickly from a distance. There were a lot of trees and outbuildings on the property. That would provide them some cover. Good. 

Not much place to hide a car, though. Not unless he left it down at the road, hidden behind the stone wall. That would leave Jack and him to make the distance across the farmyard behind trees and buildings.

He pulled their car up along the stone wall to hide it. He looked up at the Triumph and saw Alete getting out of it.

"Feel like a morning hike?" he asked Jack, drawing his wand.
Michael Tremaine
Michael Tremaine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 646
Special Abilities : Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top