Disappointments, Cheap Coffee And Shades of Pink - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Disappointments, Cheap Coffee And Shades of Pink  - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Disappointments, Cheap Coffee And Shades of Pink

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Disappointments, Cheap Coffee And Shades of Pink  - Page 3 Empty Re: Disappointments, Cheap Coffee And Shades of Pink

Post by Louis Weasley Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:05 pm

"Yup, we can get going now." He paid the bill and took the bag saleswoman handled to him and opened the door for Vanessa. "After you." Louis showed his hand towards now ope door, deciding not to make a remark on her statement about him. When she exited the shop he stayed a second longer, then exited the shop shaking his head. Once outside he realized he forgot to say goodbye to the saleswoman in there. He opened the door again, popping his head int he gap between the door and the doorframe. "I'm sorry I forgot my manners, goodbye." He grinned to the woman and closed the door. Everything is good now, he joined Vanessa on the sidewalk, they could go.
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Disappointments, Cheap Coffee And Shades of Pink  - Page 3 Empty Re: Disappointments, Cheap Coffee And Shades of Pink

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:53 pm

Vanessa walked and then noticed he went back inside. She rasied an eyebrow and then giggled. He went back in to say goodbye. He was so adorable that way. "Well arent you just a charmer. I know shes going to want me to bring you back more often now." She smiled and helped carry some of the bags. When they arrived back at her apartment, she opened the door and placed the bags on the kitchen counter, "Why dont you go pick a movie and Ill make the snacks." She poured bowls of popcorn and cups of soda for them to munch on
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:55 pm

"You don't need to…" He watched her as she took some bags, but made sure she took the light ones. Fleur thought him that he should always be a cavalier, it's a bit ironical since her own husband sometimes acted like a real caveman, but Louis let Nessa take bags, thinking it might make her think that he thinks she's useless weak little thing if he refused her help, and hurting her wasn't something Louis wanted to do. They walked in silence, she wasn't asking any questions and Louis didn't feel the need to ask any either, silence was kind of comforting. When they were back he held a door for her then went to the living room as she suggested him to chose a movie. He scanned her movie collection, seeing some well known titles but also some of those he never watched before. One title caught his attention, 28 weeks later, although the movie was classified as a horror, he put the dvd in video recorder. Vanessa didn't seem as a person who's easy to scare, and neither was Louis.
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:19 pm

Vanessa walked back with the bowls and cups floating behind her. She set them on the table one by one and smiled as she curled into the couch. "What movie did you pick?" She asked as the credits began rolling. She heard eerie horror movie music and her eyes widened, "Oh great. Horror...." She said in a weary voice. SHe moved a bit closer to louis, not because she liked him, which she did, but because she hated horror films and she got scared by them easily. She hid her face in his arm a bit but still peeked at the tv screen
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:36 pm

Louis followed the bowls and everything else with his gaze, if he tried to do something like that, he'd eventually blew the bowls up and they'd be showered with popcorns. Not a nice scenario, so he was glad Vanessa did that, seemed like she knew how to do it properly. "This one.“ He showed her the box then placed it on the table. "I've heard it's awesome, although it's a bit old, have you seen it already?“ Weasley took his jacket off and placed it over the back of the chair. "If you don't want to watch it, we can change the movie, I don't mind.“
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:50 pm

"Um, no I have not seen it already. I have been waiting for me to have a date to watch it, as I do not like to watch scary movies alone." She bit her lip and looked at him as she sipped her muggle soda from the cup and smiled softly. "This is as close to a date as I will ever get I guess." She said smiling, "Lets do it. But you have to stay the night. I am not staying alone after watching this." She said softly, joking of course, but only partially. She grabbed a hand full of buttery popcorn and ate it smiling to herself
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:58 pm

"It's an interesting movie to choose for a date." Louis chuckled and took a sip of his soda. "People always choose something girly or almost girly for those occasions." He shrugged, trying to explain what he meant. "C'mon, let's not be that pessimistic, I'm sure there's someone you want to date who wants to date you." Louis pushed play on tv remote and the film begun. "You're not all bad, you know." He mocked her, the same way he used to do in school, than threw a couple of popcorn in his mouth. "Ow, I thought you're a big girl now, obviously I was wrong, baby Tessa." He added jokingly.
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:21 pm

Tessa nodded in agreement and wished they were watching a more appropriate date movie. Not that this was a date, she would just rather be watching anything but this. Anything at all really. When he started the movie, she curled closer into him as if it would make her safer, but the funny thing is, it made her feel safer. When he mentioned someone wanting to date her she shrugged, "I doubt it. Im probably gonna die alone with like.... 30 cats or something like that." She ate some more popcorn and smiled when he said she wasnt bad. "Thanks. Youre not so bad yourself." Then he called her a baby and she began to pout
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:42 pm

"Cats are cute too. Cuddly and little and they have those cute little muzzles and paws." He stopped speaking before he does not kill poor girl with that topic. In his defense, all the Weasley forbade him to talk about cats in their presence, since he annoyed all them with the same topic everytime someone said a cat. He'd even build a shelter for poor little creatures if he had enough money for it. "It's not a bad scenario, you know. I'd be happy to grow old with cats." Considering his job, he'd be happy to only grow old, even since the war had finished long time ago, his job could still placed in dangerous group. "It's my Veela heritage, hun, but thanks." He chuckled.
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:12 pm

Tessa giggled as he started to ramble on about the feline species. "I guess I know what to get you for christmas now. A tiny little kitten for you to fall in love with." She said smiling at him and giggling softly. "I dont think ym atrractiveness to you has anything to do with you being a veela, my love." She said without thinking and then blushed profusely and as red as a tomato. She hid her face in his arm as the movie started. She tried her best to watch it but kept getting scared and jumping alot, eventually almost ending up in his lap
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top