Disappointments, Cheap Coffee And Shades of Pink - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Disappointments, Cheap Coffee And Shades of Pink  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Disappointments, Cheap Coffee And Shades of Pink

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Disappointments, Cheap Coffee And Shades of Pink  - Page 2 Empty Re: Disappointments, Cheap Coffee And Shades of Pink

Post by Louis Weasley Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:46 pm

"Lindsay Holt." He replied finally remembering the girl. Her eyes were more grey than green, though he didn't want to point that. "And no, we broke up." They broke up few days after their graduation, she wanted to continue their relationship, and Louis wanted to cut all ties that tied him with Hogwarts, so he might have been more cruel than he wanted to, yet it was worth, since the last time he heard from her she was happily engaged with some Irish. He never felt not even the slightest bit of jealousy. He was happy for her. "Sure, that sounds great." He paid the bill and stood up, his shift wouldn't start till tomorrow afternoon, so he might spend some time catching up with old friend of his.
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Disappointments, Cheap Coffee And Shades of Pink  - Page 2 Empty Re: Disappointments, Cheap Coffee And Shades of Pink

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:38 pm

She smiled when he mentioned cutting it off with the Lindsay girl. "Glad to hear that. I mean... glad to hear you are ok." She said quickly trying to cover herself up. She stood up and her dress slightly flowed around her upper thighs but it clung to her upper half very well. She lead him outside before taking his hand and apparating them into her living room. "Here we are. Casa de la Di Angelo." She smiled softly. She had a huge house, but she didnt like to brag about it alot. She placed her coat on the hanger and went to the screening room
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:45 pm

Louis smiled instead of answering. He simply didn't have an answer, and since her statement wasn't spoken as a question, he decided to let it drop. The truth was - he wasn't okay, but he never felt like he wanted to talk about his feelings with anyone, no matter how good friend the person might be so he kept his mouth shut.

He turned around and viewed the space, it's been some time since he been here for the last time, it's been some time since he hang out with Vanessa as well, but everything stayed pretty much the same. Except for the wall colour, he could bet it was different earlier, yet Louis wasn't sure about that either. He could find many things he wasn't sure about lately, and he couldn't say that made him happy, however he still hasn't done anything about that, meaning that bothered him much less than he thought.

"That was fast." Louis said since he expected they'll walk instead of just apparating in the middle of the room. "We should walk, I haven't had enough time to buy a pie, wine or any other stuff people buy when they visits someone. My mother, Fleur, would be shocked." He followed her. "She would even disinherit me." The Weasley chuckled.
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:57 pm

Vanessa laughed softly at Louis words, "Alright If you wanna go for a walk we can. Theres a farmer market about 5 blocks away." She put her coat back on and smiled holding her hand out for Louis to take if he so wished to do so. She smiled and looked around, she hadnt had Louis over in a long time. She rememebered her child hood crush on Louis and blushed. "Hey Louis? Is it normal for a child hood crush to come bakc if you reconnect with someone?" She asked softly, unsure of what his answer would be. "Is it wierd if it does?"
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:55 pm

"Thanks. It would make me feel better. And Fleur always know when I'm lying so that might extend my lifetime as well." Louis walked towards the door and opened them for her, acting like he didn't notice her hand. He wasn't especially touchy-feely and he couldn't get rid of the thought that would look rather awkward.

He frowned thinking about her question. "I'm not sure, I've spent so much time trying to forget all my child crushes." He chuckled since he was a boy who fell in and out of love twice per day. "I'll tell you if that happens to me, though. Why?"
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:39 am

Vanessa frowned softly when he didnt take her hand but she quickly exited her flat. She locked the door behind them and began walking towards the farmers market. She pushed her hair abck and bit her lip as she thought of how she could phrase her next statement. She decided to just go with the truth. "Im not gonna lie to you, Louis. I used to have a crush on you back in school. And some of those feelings are coming back. Except, I dont know if I want them to come back. I dont understand it really." She blushed redder than a tomato and hid her face behind her hair
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:05 pm

Louis walked silently beside Vanessa with hands in his pocket where he played with his bunch of keys that should lock many rooms at the Ministry that are under direction of Auror's Department. Should, he thought, since he still hasn't use all of them, he never needed to, most of those rooms were open during the day, and he didn't feel the need to visit the Ministry building in the middle of the night, unless called, that is. His brain froze when he heard her words. "Vanessa..." There's a reason why he couldn't work with people, he was really awkward in interpersonal relationships. The thing is, he ended long term relationship only a few months ago, well ended wasn't the best word, his girlfriend disappeared few hours before the exact day he planned to propose her, describes everything better, and now she came back, Louis still wasn't sure what he feels about her but he was positive he felt something, and until he figures what that something is, he's not ready to move on. "...it's only because we spoke for about half of an hour, till this day ends, I can bet I'll start to irritate you again, like I used to do before." He smiled recalling many occasions she told him that while they're in Hogwarts.
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:01 pm

Vanesa felt herself get sadder and sadder with every word he said. She looked down at her feet as they walked and scoffed when he mentioned how he would be annoying her soon like always, "You never annoyed me, Louis. I always just acted like you did because I didnt want anyone to know I liked you." She said biting her lip. "That came out wrong. I didnt want you to know I liked you. I didnt want to ruin our friendship." She said pushing her hair back out her face as they arrived at the farmers market and she smiled at the owner, "Hello Velisa."
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:22 pm

Women are weird, his granpha Delacuor used to say, but until this moment Louis Weasley never fully believed in those words. Until now. If he believed him he surely wouldn't be this surprised, but Louis followed his less drastic logic, and at the moment he couldn't find one logical reason for what Vanessa had said. In his world, acting like you're not interested while you actually are interested seemed confusing. Yet he also believed that something is never black and white, there are always shades of grey, without that grey colour, black and white wouldn't stand out. "You'll soon notice I'm not that Louis I once was." Unfortunately. He finished in himself. Sometimes Weasley would wish that he could go back to being the same person he was when he finished Hogwarts, but there's no way back. "It's not ruined. Hello!" He greeted the saleslady and walked towards the place with snacks. "Movie night, you said?" He took enough popcorn like if they're having movie week.
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:54 pm

Vanessa listened to him speak but didnt believe a single word of what he said. "I believe the old you is still there. it might be hidden deep inside you, but it is still there." She said smiling softly. She laughed as he grabbed enough popcorn to feed an army, "Yeah movie night. Night! Weirdo." she said poking his side to get him to laugh a bit. She pushed her hair back and her electric blue eyes sparkled a bit in the light of the setting sun. "You got everything you want?" She asked Louis heading toward the check out to pay for the food
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top