PA member of the week.. blah blah w/e - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

PA member of the week.. blah blah w/e - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

PA member of the week.. blah blah w/e

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PA member of the week.. blah blah w/e - Page 3 Empty Re: PA member of the week.. blah blah w/e

Post by Founder Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:42 am

Congratz NIKKI! And Character of the month sounds good, as there are quit a no. of people who do it (whoever wants to comment on my rp posts, keep that to yourself XD )

And we could have couple of month, but you know its not just love couple it could be like friends couple or enemy couple like that. Do you get what I meant?
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

PA member of the week.. blah blah w/e - Page 3 Empty Re: PA member of the week.. blah blah w/e

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:52 am

Oh, that's a good idea actually. Like I wouldn't call it couple in the enemy & friend case, though. More like pair or something.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:59 am

Yeah, but 'Pair of the month' sounds rly weird..

Last edited by Darren on Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:00 am

Yes a pair or whatever, thank god you understood me XD

How about "duo of the month" XD
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:00 am

Duo of the month is better. xD
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:12 am

Still sounds weird but i guess that fits most of u
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:13 am

I think Duo Of The Month it's quite good, Sue! Very Happy But it's like DoTM and then a sub-award, like 'Rivals' or something.

Argh, I can't explain. An example:

Duo Of The Month

Friends

Ginevra Malenki and Darren.

Get it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:22 am

OMG! You're kiddding me, I'm member of the week!?! I cannot believe it! Thank you thank you thank youuu! This makes me so happy and jubilant and joyous and over the moon! Thank you! *does happy dance* cheers
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:38 pm

Congrats Nikki!! Very Happy
Ohh, and we shouldn't have like a MILLION otM awards, as like almost everyone will win something, which will kinda defeat the point of it...Rolling Eyes.
How about just Member & Character? I mean, we already have the awards, how much stuff do we need?

PA member of the week.. blah blah w/e - Page 3 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:31 pm

YAY NIKKI
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top