Welcome to my wolf pack (Mason) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Welcome to my wolf pack (Mason)  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Welcome to my wolf pack (Mason)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome to my wolf pack (Mason)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to my wolf pack (Mason)

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:39 am

Tristan growled but remained calm. As long as Mason was hers, she didn’t care. She knew he was loyal to her. And that was all that mattered. She kissed him hard and rolled over on top of him so she was lying on his stomach. “As much as I would love to kiss this Emily and Jessica, I will remain calm, baby.”

She straddled him and smiled down at him, her golden eyes shining with lust and need for her boyfriend. “You are mine.” She ran her hands under his shirt and ran them over his sculpted abs. “Mason.” She smiled and kissed his neck softly
Tristan Lycanthe
Tristan Lycanthe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Welcome to my wolf pack (Mason)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to my wolf pack (Mason)

Post by Mason Cuffe Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:01 pm

Mason was glad she stayed calm there now and didn't do anything what she would probably regret later on. He of course did kiss her back too there hard. When she was top of him on her stomach then he didn't mind it all. "Good, girl," he said there with a small smile now.

Mason looked at her girlfriend and smiled. He saw her eyes, he wasn't sure if he wanted to do it all in front of her pack which ones he didn't know so well yet. "What it is sweetie?" he asked there now from her and didn't mind her hands under his shirt at all at the moment at least.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:06 pm

Tristan smiled and kissed him. She moved down to suck on his neck as she took his shirt off. She smiled and her eyes shown gold. She knew that he knew what that meant. But she didn’t want their only times together to be filled with sex. But she did want to tease the hell out of him.

She grinded against him and licked down his chest. She moaned softly and flicked her tongue over the waist band of his jeans. She looked up and smirked, she knew how she affected him and she loved it. “You are mine, sir.”
Tristan Lycanthe
Tristan Lycanthe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:29 pm

Mason looked what Tristan did he couldn't stop her probably. He decided let her to do what she wanted. When she took of his shirt he just smiled. Even if he wanted to do it too he didn't want to do when they just coukd enjoy each othera company. They didn't have to have sex always.

He did moan there now too. She knew very well how that all effected him for sure that licking and everything what she did. "Yes I'm yours and you are mine," he said ther now with a smile. He really liked to be with Tristan and loved her for sure. He couldn't imagine his life with out him anymore. "Tristan, i love you and I always will. Noone cam break us apart," he added there now and wondered what his girl will do next. He decided to do something too.

He pulled her up from his jeans. He decidds to take her shirt off too which she did. She could she her prefect body more closely. She decided even take her bra off there. He didn't mind if anyone saw them or not anymore. He saw what she said. He kissed her neck soon too and soon he did kiss her nipple. And also did lick it there. He knew how that affected her now. It was his time to tease now her.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:28 am

Tristan kept grinding on her boyfriend and nipped his neck. She licked the offended spot and growled in his ear. She played with his hair and she kissed him softly, slipping her tongue in and out of his mouth. She smiled as he moaned. She slipped a tiny hand down his jeans and rubbed him over his boxers. “Mine.” She said with a wicked smile on her face.

She growled softly when she was pulled up, not a mean growl, a growl of confusion. She blushed when he took her shirt off and giggled softly to try and hide it. Tris moaned as he began to lick her. She dug her fingers into his hair and tilted her head back in pure please, “Mason…”
Tristan Lycanthe
Tristan Lycanthe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:05 pm

Mason kissed his girlfriend back and played with her hair there too. He couldn't get enough of kissing her never.

He countined sucking and licking her nipples and breasts. He knew how to effect her body to under his touches actually by now already.

He soon kissed her neck and sucked it too, lefting there a mark now.

He looked at her eyes. She could probably tell what he was thinking right now. He wanted to be something more than just girlfriend and boyfriend but he couldn't bring himself yet to ask that one question there. He didn't have yet bought ring either, he will soon probably. "Tristan...," he said there now and then wasn't sure what to say next. It was something new for him, his mind said more than mouth.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top