Welcome to my wolf pack (Mason)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Welcome to my wolf pack (Mason)  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Welcome to my wolf pack (Mason)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome to my wolf pack (Mason)  Empty Welcome to my wolf pack (Mason)

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:15 pm

Tristan smiled and nuzzled in her boyfriends arms right outside of the forbidden forest. There was a reason it was forbidden. She was that reason. Well, her pack was anyway. She smiled and kissed Mason before taking his hand and leading him deep into the forest.

When they reached a clearing, there were at least 10 of her packmates waiting to greet them. She saw a certain mate and ran to him and hugged him. It was Blake, her best friend. Someone she loved almost as much as she loved Mason, but in a different way. She smiled and kept hugging him.
Tristan Lycanthe
Tristan Lycanthe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Welcome to my wolf pack (Mason)  Empty Re: Welcome to my wolf pack (Mason)

Post by Mason Cuffe Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:38 am

Mason smiled and nuzzled back to her there. He couldn't wait to see her pack members. He hoped that they will like him. He kept walking until they were in deep forest. He have never been scared of this place even if he knows here lifes many many diffefent ceatures who could harm him.

He saw how his girlfriend run to hug someone. He shrugged at that and was curious who that person was now. "Hey, everyone," he said there now and wasn't really not sure what to say. He felt someone of them eyes on him. He himself looked at Tris and that person who she was hugging there so long.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:02 am

Tris licked Blakes cheek and he did the same to her. It was something they had been doing since they were little kids. She giggled before returning to Masons side. "That was Blake. I told you about him."

She smiled and kissed Mason before turning to her pack. She straightened her back until he posture was perfect. All eyes were on her. She spoke in her princess voice, "This is Mason Cuffe. He is my mate, which means he is your prince. You are to treat him like so." She wished her parents were still alive to meet him
Tristan Lycanthe
Tristan Lycanthe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:06 pm

Mason looked what Tristan and Blake did. Even if they did it ever since their werr kids, he still didn't like it. "Oh, I see," was what he could say there now.

Mason kissed Tris back when she kissed him. Boy smiled at everyone and nodded. He needs to get used being prince now of this pack. It was something what he havd never been but in his mind he said cool. "It's nice to meet you all," he said there now something too them. Boy wasn't sure at all what to say or do. It was rare for him for sure.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:04 pm

Tris could tell that Mason didn’t like her relationship with Blake. But he was going to have to accept it. Blake was her best friend. She looked at Mason dead in the eye and sighed, “Mas… Hes my best friend. Nothing is going to happen between us. I promise.”

She smiled as he started speaking to her pack. She looked up at the sky and growled. It was only a couple of nights until a full moon. “Mason, in a couple of nights, I have to be here for the full moon. You can either come or not. Its up to you.” She hoped he came, but at the same time, she wanted him to be safe at the castle.
Tristan Lycanthe
Tristan Lycanthe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:42 pm

Mason nodded. He did understood it but it will take time until he really accepts it. "Okay, I hope you keep it," he said there with weak smile. The trust was something what didn't come to Mason that easily but Tristan was next to her sister second person who he have ever trusted so far.

He nodded. "If it comes then, let's see what I'll do. I'm not gonna say if i'm coming or not," he said there now. He wasn't that good at keeping promises yet. He needed to work on it still for sure. So he didn't wanna make dissapoint her not showin up when he said he will.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:50 pm

Tris smiled and kissed him which earned a growl from Blake. She turned to her best friend and raised an eyebrow. She was unsure why Blake would growl at her when she kissed her mate, but he did. She turned into Masons arms and nuzzled him, claiming him as her own with her scent.

She smiled and took his head and lead her to a cave where the wolves often relaxed before or after a full moon. She smiled and lied down, her head on a pillow that they kept lying around. “Hello there, handsome.” She smiled and reached for him to lie down with her.
Tristan Lycanthe
Tristan Lycanthe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:03 am

Mason did kiss Tristan back there but he even heard that growl what Blake did. He looked at him too and also was curious why he did it. He didn't ask either even if he wanted there actually. He didn't wanna start a fight at first day meeting them all.

He did follow Tristan there now into that cave. He looked around few seconds and then laid down next to her and soon her even did wrap his hand around her to cuddle. He couldn't still believe that he finally had just one girlfriend who has her full attention now. He kept pushing everyone else away now since then they came couple.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:11 am

Tries tried her best not to read his thoughts, but sometimes she couldn’t help herself. And now was those times. She growled when she found out girls still threw themselves at him. “Who are they, Mason?”

She growled louder and sat up, looking down at him. She would destroy them. Tear them limb from limb. She knew he was loyal and pushed them away, but she still wanted to kill them for even thinking they had a chance with her mate. Mason was hers and hers alone. She would kill anyone who tried to take him away from her. "You are mine."
Tristan Lycanthe
Tristan Lycanthe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:27 am

Mason knew that Tristan didn't like that what she was hearing from his thoughts now. Her question made him to look at her. "I know just first names and you can't go and kill all girls who have name Emily or Jessica," he said there now so clamly as he could. He didn't want Tris to go and kill someone because of it.

"People are just getting used with it, that they can't have me expect you, my love," he said there and wondered how he can calm her down now. He really need to get used with it now. He sat up now and hugged her by side and kissed her cheek.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum