Melodies (Ethan)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Melodies (Ethan) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Melodies (Ethan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Melodies (Ethan) Empty Melodies (Ethan)

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:53 pm

Tristan began reading a book on wizard bands and found herself being entirely fascinated. It was so interested to see how much the muggle world and the wizard world had in common. For example music. She began humming and tapping her fingers.

Before she knew it, she was singing softly to herself,
"I hear melodies in my head
Find little notes in my bed
I’ve got songs tangled up in my hair
I see piano keys everywhere
My heart is a beating drum
Repeating my favorite song
I hear Beethoven number Nine
All the time."

Tris pulled out a quill and some parchment and began writing the lyrics. She then began to work on the chorus for her song.

“And it's kind of like do re mi
About as easy as a b c
Beautiful like a symphony
I’m talking about you and me here”

She smiled down at her work and turned when she heard footsteps. She did not know who was approaching, but she did not trust a lot of the people at this school.
Tristan Lycanthe
Tristan Lycanthe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top