[ACTION NEEDED] Turn in your Researching The Snow points!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

[ACTION NEEDED] Turn in your Researching The Snow points! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

[ACTION NEEDED] Turn in your Researching The Snow points!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[ACTION NEEDED] Turn in your Researching The Snow points! Empty [ACTION NEEDED] Turn in your Researching The Snow points!

Post by Everly Bardugo Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:31 pm

Right, folks! Our ten days are up and it's time to see how spectacularly we did - because I've got a really good feeling about it. So, turning in points works the same way as before. Just a list of your characters and how many points they have now. Then just give me until tomorrow night to do the math (and to make a bit of time for anybody who is busy today, of course). I'll post up our total in this thread afterwords.

Remember!
1. Our goal is 600 points, but if we get more than that, I'll work with the rest of our awesomely creative Admin team to make another game like this one. Seems like everybody really took to it, eh?
2. If anybody earned more than 100 points on their own (that is, in all of their accounts combined), I'll make them a neat little graphic button to go on their signature or profile (depending on size constraints of the profile images).

I'm on my phone just now, so I can't put up my list yet, but please feel free to just go ahead and put yours here so I can get a jump start once I reach my computer in a couple hours Very Happy

EDIT: Check this post for more information!! https://www.pottersarmy.net/t19632-action-needed-turn-in-your-researching-the-snow-points#396698

Last edited by Adrienne Poliakoff on Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

[ACTION NEEDED] Turn in your Researching The Snow points! Empty Re: [ACTION NEEDED] Turn in your Researching The Snow points!

Post by Andrew Carter Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:28 pm

Aria - 155  
Clara - 101
Emily - 51
Vanessa - 11
Ciara - 40
Cecilie - 59
Hazel - 113
Mason - 70
Ethan - 66
Jessica - 82
Christine - 32
Chocola - 127
Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 111

Back to top Go down

[ACTION NEEDED] Turn in your Researching The Snow points! Empty Re: [ACTION NEEDED] Turn in your Researching The Snow points!

Post by Milena Ivanova Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:18 pm

Nymeria Evanesco wrote:Nymeria 176
Sebastien 152
Milena 46
Kai 36
Louis 23

Now:
Nymeria 178 [178-176=2]
Sebastien 166 [166-152=14]
Milena 46 [46-46=0]
Kai 36 [36-36=0]
Louis 34 [34-23=11]

In total: 27
Milena Ivanova

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:26 pm

My list;

Adrienne: 2848
Ana: 138
Apollo: 39
Audriana: 93
Avery: 290
Bentley: 144
Christian: 33
Darren: 46
Declan: 285
Holland: 63
Katherine: 66
Keiran: 351
Mairen: 78
Nessarose: 70
Oliver: 129
Trisha: 55
Tobias: 31
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:26 pm

Anya: 182

James: 69
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:59 am

Doing old and new score, in case that helps at all. Only putting characters that changed.

Sunny Dyllan-Thomas - 130 - 131
Fiona Grimm - 37 - 44
Ducky Baker - 48 - 53
Lily Potter - 127 - 131
Dom Weasley - 24 - 36
Jack Dyllan-Morrison - 5023 - 5083

There were a few characters I definitely posted with but their numbers didn't change, like Claire and Elsie. Don't know what happened there.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:14 am

It would depend on where you posted. Only the IC forums counted. But I'll give it a look in the morning Smile

Eli's list:
Alice: 218
Athena: -712
Baldric: 638
Eleanor: 37
Elijah: 4617
Elizabeth: 42
Hugo: -601
Isadora: 61
Millie: 451

And I added up the points that people got before they posted their numbers, and got 19 to add to the changes.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:03 am

Our Total:

455. I I 605!!!

Now, it isn't the 600 we said we were going for, but that's actually spectacular. In 12 days, we've gotten 480 posts on here. That is utterly brilliant! All of the posting we've done has given PA a huge boost, and if we can keep our statistics as wonderful as they are so far this year, we'll get loads of new members and activity. And that's what we all want, I hope! More friends, more threads, and more fun!

So here's what I propose:

We have some big news on the horizon, but we can't bring it around until the snow situation is handled, and the announcement is ready to be made! In order to give a bit more time, and give everyone a chance to earn those points, we're going to let the points tournament go on until we've hit our mark, and hopefully that will give you all extra plotting, and will give us time to put together a really spectacular new event for everyone. Trust me, this one is worth waiting for. I get excited every time I think about it, and I'm sure you all will, too.

So! We need to get those last 145 points, but we'll give you as much time as you need in order to get them. Points work the same way as before (see other [Action Needed] Thread in this subforum!) and we're opening it up again for anybody who wants to join in! Just put your original points over in that thread, and then I'll check every few days to see if we've made it! I'll even update the number here so we can see how much further we've got!

After we hit our goal, we'll be looking for the following characters to help us out:
Death Eaters/Order members
Ministry Employees
Students, probably 4th year and up (though any are welcome to join!)

The above will be big influences on how the end of the Snow Crisis goes, so if you have any of those who you want to get involved, please let me know once we reach 600! There will be group thread options as well as one-on-one threads, and it will bring some interesting plotting for everyone involved!

And as soon as we've got the announcement ready, you'll all be the first to know Wink

If you have any questions, shoot me a PM! You won't need to keep adding points on here, since I have the totals all marked down to this point, and can just glance around and add up the new ones every few days!

Need a way to keep the plotting going? Look for an Order Meeting and a Death Eater meeting in the near future. This would be a great way to get them ready for what comes next Very Happy Also, Jackles started a thread in the Ministry about helping to rebuild it after the explosion! Students should also keep an eye out for the start of classes for this term! All of that will be headed your way in the near future!

And remember, the snow is still a menace, so feel free to post in the Figuring Out The Snow thread at the Leaky, too Smile

Last edited by Adrienne Poliakoff on Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:07 am; edited 8 times in total
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:00 am

In regards to the depends where, they were IC threads. They were actually the Darren/Elsie ones and Bishop family. XD
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa Bridgewood Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:56 am

I'm not sure they were during the ten days we were running it? But no matter, we've still got time!
Nessa Bridgewood
Nessa Bridgewood
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top