Small Miracles [Open] - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Small Miracles  [Open] - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Small Miracles [Open]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Small Miracles  [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Small Miracles [Open]

Post by Yvette Tungsten-Wells Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:31 pm

"Well at least your in a job that you love even if it has mounds of paperwork as far as your eye can see." Yvette said jokingly as a waitress came over to see what they would like. Yvette ordered a coffee asking for a small saucer and a glass of milk for the kitten she was holding. She waited for Louis to order his drink then waited as the waitress walked away with the order. "Well most of them are from Diagon Alley just stopping by to get something to eat. The regular ones are the most interesting, they always seem to wear the funniest clothes. They're trying to look like muggles and I can't help but giggle sometimes. One of my regulars though is a dragon keeper for the ministry." She said mentioning the man, "I think his name is James, i don't remember his last name though. He's a really nice man and he's always working with those dragons. I don't even know when the last time he had a day off."

"Yes, it's still that grumpy cat that followed me all over Hogwarts. He's actually mellowed out now so he's not so grumpy anymore." Yvette said with a smile at Louis. "I don't think he liked anyone but me which is weird." Seeing the scar she grimaced remembering that day very well. "I'm sorry, I don't know what got into him that day." She said looking at the scar again. "He was a menace, I swear he was always trying to do something he wasn't supposed to do. He was a little furry terror back then, sometimes he still is but he's much more mellow in his age."

"It's getting there slowly but I'm confident of being able to handle it. My parents don't think I'll be able to stand on my own two feet. I think they're rooting for me to fail just so they can rub it in my face." Yvette said softly remembering the letters she got while she was at Hogwarts. Realizing that she said that out loud she made a face and said, "Sorry it's just infuriating sometimes."
Yvette Tungsten-Wells
Yvette Tungsten-Wells
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Small Miracles  [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Small Miracles [Open]

Post by Louis Weasley Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:53 pm

He chuckled, "You won't hear me complain, although it can be boring it's kinda fun." Since he never liked to speak much about his job, he left it on that. Well, he wasn't sure if he can say anymore things to her, many things are informations that could put the person who knows them in a danger, and although Yvette's his school friend that doesn't change the fact she's still a civil.

Louis knew pretty good how does a witch or a wizard trying to look like a muggle looks like. After all, he's Arthur Weasley grandson, and that man was probably the biggest lover of muggles and everything they invented. He recalled the picture of 'treasure' his grandfather showed him during one of his visits. He sat him on a sofa in their garage and he had to watch several completely useless and broken things Arthur showed him, telling interesting stories for every single thing. That took him to much time so he barely saw his grandmother, yet he didn't show any trace of boredom while he listened what Arthur told him. One of stories being Muggle Fashion 101 when Arthur pulled out knee length dotted women skirt and the upper part of the fire suit while he assured him that people from all around the world simply love that combination since it left catwalks in Paris. Arthur even tried to make him wear that, justifying his intent with Louis being half French. Obviously not French enough since he turned down the offer. "I can imagine. Believe me." Louis laughed. He had a dragon keeper in his family so he knew how does James' job look like and could only say he would take more free days if he was on his place. Dragons were quite sneaky little beasts, needless to say, he hasn't inherited Charlie's love for dragons.

"It's okay, it's not your fault, after all I was near him knowing he hates me, it would be weird if he let me go unharmed." Although that sounded weird he couldn't find any other way to explain it. "It wasn't as bad as it seems, almost didn't hurt at all." He shrugged. "But I do hope that little one is not going to be as grumpy as him." Louis was patting the kitten when Yvette's next words caught his attention, he lifted his gaze to look at her. "It's okay." He wasn't sure what to say, he was never in a situation like that himself, his family was simply too caring to make him feel that way. "I'm sure you'll succeed." He hoped that sounds comforting but kind of doubted at the same time. Fortunately, she knew he wasn't pretty good with words.
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top