I need few threads for these people
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I need few threads for these people Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I need few threads for these people

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I need few threads for these people Empty I need few threads for these people

Post by Ashley Palmer Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:40 pm

Hey, here Is listed my few people who will need some threads (The list is still in progress):

I need few threads for these people Tumblr_ma1ttfCsz71rur4a8
Christine Ackerly
She is my fifth year Hufflepuff. She is mostly in her in the books but she is actually friendly person. You just need talk with her, she usually won't be first one to talk. She gets along with everyone.

You can read more about her here.
She need everything: friends, enemies, lovers or anything else.

I need few threads for these people Tumblr_m8yw6uqCTJ1qim2ju
Clara Cadwallader
She is my seventh year Gryffindor. She is friendly and sweet girl. Likes to smile all the time. Very cheerful one. She is also brave one. She gets along with everyone for sure.

She needs everything in her life. Friends, Enemies and even Lovers.

I need few threads for these people AshleyTisdale-ashley-tisdale-31388341-500-220
Emily Night
She isn't the nicest person who you will meet. If you get really know her then she is more friendlier and so on. She doesn't let people very close to her actually. But there is times when she tries to be nice with people, so long as possible. If you haven't done anything to her then she can be nice actually but not always, remember that.

I need few threads for these people 3215640857_1_2_vEJc0WYD
Jessica Wendorf
She is sixth year Ravenclaw student. She is nice person but lately she has nothing much to do. She is always so bored. So she tends to read much books in her free time. She needs everything in her life.

Here you can read more about her.

I need few threads for these people Tumblr_lwxnok27Ya1r4kfic
Hazel Parker
She is 21 years old woman who works as Nurse in St. Mungis and also raises her 4 years old sister all alone (their mother is dead and they have no idea about their fathers, they aren't even sure if they have same father or not). Anyways she is currently still single even if there is idea for her future husband, it's still in progress. Anyways she needs everything else in her life. You will get along with her well. She is nice and kind person. She likes to help others even if her own life isn't good one.

Here you can read more about her.
Ashley Palmer
Ashley Palmer
Second Year Hufflepuff
Second Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

I need few threads for these people Empty Re: I need few threads for these people

Post by Mason Cuffe Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:09 am

It would be nice if I get some threads going on for them too.

I'll add soon more there.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 398

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top