Okay, here's the deal with my characters. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Okay, here's the deal with my characters. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Okay, here's the deal with my characters.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Okay, here's the deal with my characters. - Page 2 Empty Re: Okay, here's the deal with my characters.

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:56 am

Talk to Rina about what? XD
I'm still up for it, actually I sent you a message on Kit's acc about that few days ago. We have this thread for them.
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Okay, here's the deal with my characters. - Page 2 Empty Re: Okay, here's the deal with my characters.

Post by Everly Bardugo Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:18 pm

Right. I'm intelligent, sometimes. Promise. Excuse me while I facepalm.

Yeah, I replied to that message. I only saw it recently.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvette Tungsten-Wells Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:21 pm

Do you think we can make a plot between Yvette and one of the Zabini twins?
Yvette Tungsten-Wells
Yvette Tungsten-Wells
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:37 pm

Yeah, probably. They might have known each other in school. I would rather have a plot with them before we start a thread, since I have so many going right now. So I'd just need to know what you want to come out of it. I'm open to pretty much anything with them at this point, though, so if you have any suggestions, I'm interested!
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvette Tungsten-Wells Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:06 pm

I have no idea with a plot but i think maybe if we throw some ideas around we might be able to get something awesome
Yvette Tungsten-Wells
Yvette Tungsten-Wells
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:26 pm

Yeah, sure. How about send me a PM with a couple thoughts and we can go off of that?
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvette Tungsten-Wells Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:22 am

ok i'll send you a pm Smile
Yvette Tungsten-Wells
Yvette Tungsten-Wells
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:57 am

I have Isobella she's 24 and has a 2 year old little girl
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:05 pm

Well, I have a lot of threads right now, so unless she has a reason to interact with my Muggle character, I'm not sure that I have any ideas. You're welcome to PM me with suggestions, though. I prefer threads with a plot, over ones that are just initial meetings with no plan, if that makes sense? Like, I need a goal in order to keep my muse going so I need a subplot for my threads, and I'm open to suggestions Smile
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:05 pm

Right! So I think that Declan and Alana would get along great! I'd love to do some roleplaying with him!

I think Lana would have a lot of fun with Avery. I could imagine them becoming friends at first, but then maybe something happens to ruin that. I think these two could have an interesting relationship, though I'm not exactly sure what would happen.

Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top