Taking a break - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Taking a break  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Taking a break

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking a break  - Page 2 Empty Re: Taking a break

Post by James Faulkner Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:31 pm

James laughed softly as he looked at the small dog. "That reminds me of my brother, he'll take my sister's dog on a 'walk' to pick up woman. It's quite embarrassing really, considering he's what he does." Shaking his head smiling remembering all the things his brother doing to pick up a girl. Looking at the dog and scratching his head softly wondering what it would be like to have a small dog like this.

"Well that's not a bad thing at all, small dogs are easy to transport around everywhere." James said smiling at Jim. "Chewing stage is horrible but at the same time if you find something they like to chew the best it's easy. Chance, my sister's dog, he's a German Shepard and he's still in his 'puppy' stage but he's in his territorial stage. He gets upset if another dog marks his place and he has to pee there as many times as he can. He isn't aggressive just a little territorial and protective, it takes all my strength to pry him from Anya." Shaking his head slowly remembering the last time he took the dog.

"Well that's a good thing I'm not overly curious." James said smiling at Jim's words. "Yeah, if she does then I have no idea what kind I'd get her. She's amazing and I've never met anyone like her in my life." He said remembering when he met her for the first time. "I'll probably find something for her that's unique, i'm good at finding that kind of stuff without looking too hard. Are you all set for Christmas?"
James Faulkner
James Faulkner

Number of posts : 203

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top