A Warning
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Warning Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Warning

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Warning Empty A Warning

Post by Hallie Cooper Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:27 pm

The whole reason for Hallie's return to Britain was that she wanted to warn the Lupin's and help stop Gideon in whatever track he was heading down to seek revenge. Although when it came to it the witch couldn't request a meeting with Khaat. There had been too much history, too much mess and Hallie simply wanted to be that seventeen year old girl at Hogwarts again - an ordinary girl studying for her NEWT's and enjoying life. It was more the ordinary life and enjoyment that Hallie yearned for, which was why she hadn't reapplied for her auror position and why she hadn't contacted anybody in the Order. Hallie was determined to stay neutral. Staying neutral would allow her to stay in the bubble she'd procured during her time in Spain. To pop the bubble would have been a waste of the time she'd spent recovering.

In the end Hallie knew that she couldn't put off telling the Lupins what she had seen in Spain. She didn't want to meet up with them, she didn't want any part of it. All Hallie wanted was for them to know, only then could she rest. Would she return to Spain once they knew? No. The now-brunette was glad to be back in Britain, sure the weather was rainy and she didn't have a job but Hallie knew that this was where her home was, it was in England where her story was left unfinished.

Deciding to send an anonymous letter Hallie dabbed the tip of a quill, making care to purchase a new one that wouldn't possess any traces of her, and began to write. It didn't take long. Twenty, maybe thirty seconds at the most? All the letter read was:

Anonymous wrote:Gideon Pierce was spotted in Madrid purchasing a large batch of polyjuice potion. Stay safe and remain alert.

After sealing the parchment in an envelope addressed to 'Khaat Lupin' the letter was sent from Hogsmede Post Office. Hopefully Hallie would be able to remain anonymous.
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

A Warning Empty Re: A Warning

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:13 am

Khaat had just begun to breathe perhaps a slight bit easier. She and her father were back at work. Her father was working on securing the safety of England, at least as best they could now. And he had started the rebuilding of the Ministry itself.

Her father had gotten the support of the muggle prime minister, and the wizarding offices were temporarily in unused underground offices left from almost a century ago--from the muggle world wars.

There had been very little attention to detail put into this temporary loan of space, other than just the barest of necessary office equipment. Surely nothing valuable. All of that remained secure, in deep hiding. These offices were merely spaces to conduct business, or at least the barest essentials of it.

She was sure Gideon Pierce had not been entirely forgotten, but she was glad not to be having to think of him for the moment. She was trying to get back into some sort of a routine at St. Mungos and at the Wizengamot.

And then the owl came--a note warning her that Gideon Pierce had been to Spain buying a large quantity of polyjuice. It was an anonymous warning from what appeared to be an ally.

She handed the note to Marcus Belby. He read it and sighed.

"Well, that will make things just bloody difficult, won't it?" he said sarcastically.

"Impossible," she said. "He could be anyone and could be anywhere. I had hoped we'd be done with him for awhile longer. I don't even know how to stay safe from something like that."

"The same way you always do," he said. "At least for now. You don't even know if the intelligence is reliable. You need to know who sent it."

"How do you suggest I do that?"

"Well, perhaps its time you became visible again," he said. "Approachable. Maybe someone will contact you."

"Go out? I haven't been out in...well, forever."

"Exactly the point. No one sees you anymore. Perhaps you put yourself out where..."

"Where Pierce can find me," she scowled.

"No," he frowned. "You let me do my job. What do you say? Shall we go out? Let's call it early Christmas shopping or something."

"Can't we just call it tea?" she asked.

"I suppose," he shrugged. He picked up her cloak and draped it over her shoulders. "Sparks, then?"

"Fine," she said. He took her to Diagon Alley and they casually made their way through the crowded street to Sparks, went inside, found a table by the front window, and ordered tea.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22716
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top