All I've ever needed
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

All I've ever needed Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

All I've ever needed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

All I've ever needed Empty All I've ever needed

Post by Irina Markova Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Heya everyone.
I did recently make Vanessa. She is good person. She is single mother already past ten years soon eleven. Her boyfriend run away/break up back then when he did get know that she was waiting for her daughter Laura. Nessa adores and loves her. She needs to find someone who is filling to accpeted her with her kid as her husband. She doesn't want to be single mother for ever.
She probably has still few people with who she keepa touch as friends.
Basically I'm up for everything.

Irina Markova
Irina Markova
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

All I've ever needed Empty Re: All I've ever needed

Post by Christian O'Sullivan Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:11 pm

Okay, I'm offering you Elizabeth as a (this is going to sound strange) friend.
Elizabeth is cold, arrogant, rude, evil. BUT, lately she doesn't know what to do with her life and if she even wants to go back to death eaters. She is single mother too, though her kids (she has 4 years old twins) are now in Italy with her sister in law. Anyways, Elizabeth is changing these days so it may be possible that she sympathizes with Vanessa, which would be the reason why would she be interested in her in first place.
I don't say she will be good friend who brings the pie at weekends. But it would be really nice to see Elizabeth trying to have 'normal' friendship for once.
Christian O'Sullivan

Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina Markova Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:27 am

That could be interesting for sure. We can make them to he friends. Just friends. The idea sounds good to me.
Irina Markova
Irina Markova
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley Sierra Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:42 pm

Okay, do you have any idea how and where they can meet?
Hayley Sierra

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina Markova Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:19 am

Oh sorry for late reply.
Since Elizabeth is in Italy then maybe they meet in Italy on treets or some cafe accidently. They began to talk or something smiliar.
Irina Markova
Irina Markova
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:11 am

She'd get on with Peter, I think! They're of a similar age and he's a single father himself so they'd have a lot to bond over. Smile
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top