Graduates Needed
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Graduates Needed Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Graduates Needed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Graduates Needed Empty Graduates Needed

Post by N Longbottom Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:53 pm

I need threads for both Susan and Neville. Honest I'm open to anything.
N Longbottom

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Graduates Needed Empty Re: Graduates Needed

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:48 pm

Athena likes plants. She and Neville could meet at a gardening centre or something.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:02 pm

I have Hallie graduating and she is keen to become an auror. Maybe they somehow get talking and Neville maybe tells her stories or gives her tips for her interview... Or maybe they just share experiences. Or perhaps she shows interest in the Order of Phoenix and they discuss that?
I like the idea of them becoming friends, but would the age gap seem weird seeing as he is old enough to be her Dad?
Or maybe he knew her Dad possibly before he died and is friends with her Mum?
Or Susan Bones could be Hallie's Mum's friend and they stumble across each other in a cafe and catch up (perhaps it'd be like an auntie/nephew kind of relationship?)

Then I have Charlotte, famous quidditch player. She wouldn't really hang around with Neville unless trying to find out information for the death eaters. I guess her and Susan could sit down for an interview for the daily prophet?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by N Longbottom Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:54 am

Athena sounds interesting but Neville is most likely going to be rather cold since she is Slytherin alumni.

Neville could have known her father than she comes to talk to Neville at the Leaky Cauldron. 

Then for Susan could know Haille's mum. If in Diagon Alley it would have to be either Florish and Blots or Cafe Twin Montez. 
N Longbottom

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:00 pm

Neville shouldn't be so judgemental. Haha. Razz

Would you like a thread? c:
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:50 am

Can you set it up? I had to switch to my desktop instead of my laptop I'm still getting used to it.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:55 pm

Yeah I guess they could meet in Flourish & Blotts :-) But would we be able to start the thread after the graduation thread is over? If you don't mind of course!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:02 am

That's totally fine. Maybe I'll have my laptop back by then.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top