More treats than tricks. (cecillie)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

More treats than tricks. (cecillie) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

More treats than tricks. (cecillie)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

More treats than tricks. (cecillie) Empty More treats than tricks. (cecillie)

Post by John Walker Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:22 pm

John wore a pair of jeans and a tee shirt his hair was washed and clean he also wore a smile he was going to meet Cecillie. He was happy after that day by the lake, after he had confessed to her he loved her she confessed to him she loved him he had been smiling. He grabbed his jacket and a small package and headed down to the main hall to where the party and activity's were. He paused hoping to catch her before he entered the room but seeing no sign of her he went in.

The room was packed people he was pushed back and forth until he made the refreshments table. He picked up a cup and stood waiting for her to appear. He made his way back to the main door and waited. He saw others walking in and past him.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 136
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals (Wolves)

Back to top Go down

More treats than tricks. (cecillie) Empty Re: More treats than tricks. (cecillie)

Post by Cecilie Montez Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:38 pm

Cecilie really have never been fan of the halloween events, she usually did spend that they in her common room reading but not this year. She had decided to go that event with John now. She had even hard time to choose what to wear. She knew that she will be even late because of it. And the end she did choose one black dress what she did find from her closet.

When she had put on mascara and pink lipgloss she was was ready if she but one even just 2cm high heels. She didn't like very high heels, she will just break her leg easily with them lately since she have now used to wear flats or sneakers. She smiled ar the mirror and walked of her common room then.

She soon reached to the room where it was held and looked around for John. When she saw him she did smile and sneaked behind her so quiet as possible. She placed her hands on his and asked: "Guess who decided finally show up?" She really loved that boy for sure and was glad that he did it too. She also that they both had confessed it near the lake.

Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

More treats than tricks. (cecillie) Empty Re: More treats than tricks. (cecillie)

Post by John Walker Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:36 pm

John could not help but grin as he heard her voice behind him " Ow,I don't know the old cook?" he said and spun around his hands went to her hips as he pulled her close to him. He lent down and gently kissed her cheek as he held her still smiling. "I missed you today." He told her which was true he had missed her.

He took a chance and lightly kissed her lips he could taste her lip gloss and smiled knowing it would linger with him all that day.  "I love the lip gloss, but I love you more." He told her taking her hand in his as he now felt happy. " so what do you want to try first?" he asked hoping to have some fun before settling down  with her and relaxing. He took out the box and smiled " I got something for you" he took out two necklaces he moved and clipped one around her neck and one around his own.

taking hers he slipped it against his own to show how they sat together. "Always together, never apart." He told her softly with a smile. He felt i might be creepy to any one else but she understood him and his ways.

(Johns outfit and their necklace )
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:45 am

Cecilie smiled there now. She was happy to be here with him now. "I missed you too today," she said back with smile. She really did miss him.

She didn't mind that he kissed her on the lips. She smiled still. "I love you too," she said back him with a smile. "I'm not sure what we should do but something fun," she said with a smile now. When she saw his present for her she did smile still. It was matching necklace and it was good idea actually. "Thanks," she said with a smile. "It's pretty again," she added.

Cecilie smiled. "It's good idea. Always together, never apart," she said there back now with a smile again. He always could make her smile. She didn't find it creepy at all.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:05 pm

John smiled hearing her repeat what he had said to her. "Always" he said softly as he looked down at her. "Okay there's apple bobbing, face paints, pumpkin carving or dancing?" He asked slipping his hand into hers not sure what else there would be as he'd not been to an event such as this at the school before as he never had any one to go with until now. All he wanted now was to make her happy and give her a night to always remember.

He could not help but smile as He moved to the dance floor hoping she would come with him " lets dance first," he said " then we can go and carve pumpkins, my dad and I always did them back on the ranch." He said with a smile.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:25 pm

Cecilie smiled and listened what John said now and looked around there now. She saw now what they could do here too. She thought what they should do first now. When he slipped his hand into hers she did smile again.

When he began to move towards dance floor, she decided go with him. Being alone here in big crowd wouldn't be fun at all. "Sure we can do things that way. I have never done it before or seen how it's done, i mean pumpkin craving" she said there now honestly. She just couldn't lie to him, she trusted him with her secrets more than even her family members. He knew more about her than her parents or siblings actually, they had no idea that she really had nightmares now once again.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:44 pm

as he moved to the music he held her close " Ow I;ll teach you, its fun" He said and smiled " messy and fun" he could not help smile at her. He saw several eyes glancing in their direction but he had eyes only for one person, Cecilie and thats who he was now looking at her.

Once the music stopped he took her over to a table and pulled forward a large pumpkin. " you take the knife and cut off the top, like this." he said and showed her. " all the seeds inside need scooping out, thats the fun bit, we can use a spoon or our hands" he chuckled and smiled at her as he stuck his hand in and scooped out a load of seeds.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:55 pm

Cecilie smiled. "Oh okay. It sounds like fun kind of yeah," she said. To be honest she noticed too how others looked at them and first time ever she didn't care what they thought there. She just had came to have fun here with one person, it was Joh and she cared only what she thinks. She actually had eyes only for him too. She did move her body in music tact there then too.

When music end and they went to pumpkins and John began to ahow he did it all. When he said to use her hands on it. She looked at her nails, she had just at morning painted then pink. Yeah she knows it doesn't go well with halloween but she liked that color. So she did take a spoon. She didn't want to ruin her nails. She wasn't sure now what exactly she should do but she sowly soon began to take then seeda out too.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top