Near The Great Lake (John Walker) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Near The Great Lake (John Walker) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Near The Great Lake (John Walker)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Near The Great Lake (John Walker) - Page 3 Empty Re: Near The Great Lake (John Walker)

Post by Cecilie Montez Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:58 pm

Cecilie nodded when John said that her nightmares sounded weird. "I know they sound weird and I would really have some night with out of them. Then I wouldn't be so sleepy everyday," she said there honestly now. She didn't being so close to John at all, it felt even comfortable for her. "Sure we can meet today but where?" she asked now basically. She really liked that idea that they could help eachothers out for sure. She really doesn't want to see anymore nightmares, she is sick of them already. She really wants to have one peaceful night. She smiled and did blush again a little bit if he kissed her sing once again.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Near The Great Lake (John Walker) - Page 3 Empty Re: Near The Great Lake (John Walker)

Post by John Walker Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:27 pm

John relaxed as he felt her relax against him. He sighed and closed his eyes as if remembering how she felt right at this moment. "We could meet in the library or main hall at that time of night I'm sure its empty" he said resting his head against hers.

Now he didn't mind if others saw them all he could think of was the warm feeling he had deep inside him at being this close to her again and knowing she knew how he truly felt about her. He reached down and took one of her hands in his left hand. " I am happy we finally admitted how we felt about each other." He told her with a smile.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 136
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals (Wolves)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:10 pm

Cecilie smiled there. "Sounds good to me. I'm not sure if library is opened at night but I like that place more than great hall anyways. So we could meet in library if it's opened and if not then in Great Hall," she said there now with a smile.

She liked that feeling what she had just now and she didn't mind other people too what they thought and so on. "I'm happy about it too of course," she said there and smiled still. Basically John was one of these people who could make her smile all the time. Usually it was hard thing to do but around him she even feels more comfortable then around her own family. She wasn't sure why it was like that. She didn't have to show fake smile at all. She could even trust him.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:00 pm

John saw her smile and felt it lit her face up, made her more beautiful to him. Now he knew it was settled he would leave his room and head down to the library first if that was closed the main hall. "so about nine?" he asked turning his head so his lips rested against the side of her head.

He held her close to him feeling complete finally. So much so he wanted to tell everyone but he knew for her he would keep quiet until she was ready to let every one know. If he was asked though he would not hide it, He loved her with all his heart and he would be proud to say it to any one who asked.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:12 pm

Cecilie smiled once again. She really was happy and she wanted to show it. She usually doesn't but around John she could. "Yeah nine sounds good to me," she said with a smile now.

It will take some time until she is ready to tell people about them. She isn't sure how long but she knows even if someone asks if she has someone who she likes or loves she wont hide it now for now for sure anymore at all. She loved him with all her heart too. She looked at her hands ans smiled again. She really wanted to kiss him but she wasn't sure if she is ready for it yet. So she didn't do it yet.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:30 pm

John smiled at her as slowly he lent closer to her. "M..may I?" he asked with a smile his hand caressing her cheek as he stood looking into her beautiful eyes.

Slowly he lent forward and placed his lips against hers once more. Again he felt it a warmth that seem to encompass both of them his heart raced and he smiled at once more tasting her lip gloss. " you know that lip gloss suits you and well...tastes nice too." He added smiling at her.

Now he was sure, he would take things slow, He loved her that much, he wanted to do things right.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:44 pm

Cecilie smiled and noddes her head. "You may," she said there even just in the case. Cece looked into his eyes too there and did keep smiling. She was just happy to be in love and have some who cares about her feelings too.

She felt that warmth too when he places his lips on hers. Her hearth did race a faster now too there. She smiled when he mentioned her lipgloss taste now."Thanks. It should taste little bit like a strawberries," she said there now with a smile. "So it has to taste good," she added there now with a smile.

Cecilie will take things for sure slow. She trusts John more than anyone else but she still is careful around him. She smiled and kissed his cheek there now. She could have kiss his lips too but she couldn't do it yet.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:03 pm

John smiled and nodded. "My favorite fruit is a strawberry."He said softly to her his arms were still around her as he sat enjoying the light on the water in front of them both now. "Cecilie, I'm not going to leave you, ever." He said softly. " I'll be there when you need some one."He told her.

He rested his head on top of hers, he never wanted to let her go but he knew come the time they would have to head back to the school for classes. His DADA was first and he sighed not liking it one bit.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:11 pm

Cecilie smiled when John said that strawberry was his favorite fruit now. "It's my favorite one too," she had to say it too there. When she heard his next words she was really happy. It was good to hear these words. "I won't leave you ever too," she said then back too and placed finally her arms aroud him now "I'll be there for you too when you need me," she added it.

Cece didn't want to let him go too. She could hold for long time and would want to spend timw with him longee but she knew soon will bega first lesson but she couldn't remember what waa her first lesson. She needed fo check her class scheldue first.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:18 pm

John smiled as he held her close the warmth of her against him making him think things could be okay again. He knew in his heart he would protect her from anything bad, even now it hurt him that he could not take her nightmares from her and help her get a good nights sleep. Even his own sleep was not that good.

He gave a deep happy sign as he whispered softly. " I love you Cecilie Emilie Montez." He moved back from her and looked into those beautiful eyes and smiled. He glanced back at the school then at his watch they had about 30 minuets left before classes. Moving behind her he held her against his chest hoping she might feel how he'd filled out since learning he could change to a wolf. His muscles had toned up.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum