Near The Great Lake (John Walker) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Near The Great Lake (John Walker) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Near The Great Lake (John Walker)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Near The Great Lake (John Walker) - Page 2 Empty Re: Near The Great Lake (John Walker)

Post by Cecilie Montez Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:35 pm

Cecilie did look at John and then back at the Lake. She was talking about the boy who sat at the moment next to her but she was to afraid of saying that out. She just was afraid of losing her best and that special friend for ever if she says it out loud.

She heard what he said. "Yeah it was terrible accident. Never want to go through it ever again," she said there and sighed. She was lucky enough to survive it. "Are you sure she doesn't feel same way?" she asked there now. "Do I know that person who is special to you?" she asked there now. She really wasn't sure what else to say or ask. She really was curious now.

She actually still did wear that necklace what was bought by John at first day when they met from Hogesmeade after ice cream. It was one of the most precious things in her life. She really liked it and she did wear it always. She just wanted it to be around her or she will lose it and that she didn't want.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Near The Great Lake (John Walker) - Page 2 Empty Re: Near The Great Lake (John Walker)

Post by John Walker Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:03 pm

John heard her talking and sighed again as his foot moved a small stone again. " yeah, guess nobody wants to go through that" he said softly on her next words he stiffened his shoulders and shook his head. " I..I don't know, she's never even hinted if she was interested," He glanced at her then he spoke again a little quickly "May...maybe." He said as his hands now became sweaty. He hoped he would not change into his wolf form seeing how nervous he was around her now.

He saw she still wore the necklace he had given her, this gave him a small hope that she did care for him more than just friends. He picked up the stone and turned it in his hand as he waited for a moment. "I guess... I'm just scared how she will react if I tell her that I care about her a lot more than friends and not telling her or seeing her is eating me up inside."
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 136
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals (Wolves)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:51 am

Cecilie was afraid of same thing basically. She have never been good at finding right words ever when she needed them. To be honest John was one of these people around who she could be herself. "You still should say it out to her or you'll regret it," she tried to give there advice there to him now but she herself needed it too.

"I need to do myself same but I'm too afraid of to lose him as friend," she said there and looked at the lake. She slowly began to play with necklace around her neck. She was nervous too now. She knew that she should say how she feels about John but she isn't sure how. She really haven't said these words anyone out of her family before. "I..," she mumbled there and sighed. It was harder than she could imagine.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:46 pm

John sat and listened more to her talk and tell him he should tell her. " I..I know, thats whats eating me up." he glanced over at her when she continued to talk.

"If he is any sort of true friend, he'd stay with you and understand and won't ever leave you...I wouldn't." He said softly then hung his head lower " I...couldn't, because, I care about you, because I...because I love you." he said then stood up and walked down to the waters edge.

He felt like he had laid his heart in front of her and now it was hers to do with as she wished. He pushed his hands deep in his pockets his shoulders slouched and his head hung as he looked at th water lapping at his feet as he stood just in the water.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:02 pm

Cecilie did listen what John said and was surprised when she heard is last four words there now. She looked at John and saw him walking towards the water. She did sat there awhile but then did stand up.

She decided to say it too. It can't be that hard. She walked next to John. "It's good that you wouldn't run away if I tell my feelings out," she said there now. She did take deep breath. "John, I love you too," she said it out finally and looked at him. She shouldn't have been afraid of it now she realized it. She didn't need to worry about it.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:52 pm

John heard her walk to stand beside him he didn't look at her until she started to talk again. He expected her to say she loved some other boy. He didn't expect her to say she loved him. He looked up at her taking his hands out of his pockets he rubbed the back of his neck and took a step closer to her.
"Cecilie, are you sure its me?" He asked reaching out to lightly touch her hand.

John took a moment to think then sighed. Leaning close to her he kissed her cheek gently. He gave a deep sigh as he spoke again. " I love you Cecilie with all my heart, I have since that day in the alley, I think your beautiful, kind and well.." he gave a soft smile " I don't sleep because all I can see is you and well...It hurt to know I couldn't talk like this to you." He raised his hand and brushed her hair off her face but left his palm resting against her cheek.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:02 pm

Cecilie was sure that who she loved was him. "Yes I'm sure it's you who I love. Not some other boy," she did say it out. She smiled and did even blush little when he kissed her cheek now.

"I love you with my all heart too. I did realize it at summer but I felt already something different and strange when we met but then I didn't know what it was back then now I know. That feeling is love. I love you and only you," she said there now. She really never talks so much as she does around John. She really feels comfortable around him. "Aww. So sweet. I hope now you can sleep much better," she said with a smile and did blush a still a little there. She really isn't used with all these touches yet even if she likes these.

Last edited by Cecilie Montez on Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:18 pm

John smiled as she said she was sure he was who she loved. He breathed out and chuckled " yeah I should be able tonight." He reached into his pocket and took out a small ring " can I...Can I give you this?" He asked showing her a gold ring with two wolfs heads on it, each faced each other and there noses touched. " I'd like it to be...well...something to prove I am committed to you and only you, I wanted to give this to you earlier but..with the accident and everything." He held it out to her.

Taking her hand he moved back to sit on the ground where he had been earlier. He wanted to hold her close if she would let him. " so...will you tell me about the nightmares?" He asked as he watched her.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:51 pm

Cecilie smiled and listened what John said now, she also did look at that ring. "Yes you can give it too me. It's pretty," she said with a smile there now. She really liked that idea. She then took it and put into her finger and smiled still.

When he took her and went back to where they did sit before she did a smile still. She just was happy to finally to have someone by her side for sure. She looked at John when she asked about her nightmares, now her smile faded away. She really wasn't sure how to explain it all. "It's hard to explain really. They change every time I see them. So It's very hard to say but they all start like good dream what ends up as nightmare, that they have common," she said there now and sighed. She really wasn't ready to talk about her nightmares, even her parents and anyone else in her family didn't know about it yet.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:16 pm

He smiled when she took the ring and slipped it on her finger. It made him happy to see it finally on her finger.

He watched her move to sit next to him and he could not help but wrap his arm around her shoulders and gently pull her to rest against him as she spoke. He sighed wishing he could help her rid herself of her nightmares. " Hum, they do sound weird." he said " I'm sorry I wasn't there to help you with them, maybe tonight we could meet up, maybe together we can help each other." He said now the feeling of her against him made him just want to stay that way he could not help but kiss her cheek again not risking kissing her properly yet, he knew in time she might let him.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top