A new firstie has appeared!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A new firstie has appeared! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A new firstie has appeared!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new firstie has appeared! Empty A new firstie has appeared!

Post by Christopher Locke Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:22 am

Hey everyone! I have my first year Hufflepuff, Chris, here and he is in desperate need for plots. He is both kind and friendly. Being a first year, he is naturally curious and adventurous around the castle. When it comes to his schoolwork, he is a perfectionist and wants to complete his work in his perfect idea. He likes it when he is right, and absolutely dislikes it when he is wrong. Plus, he can be a bit stubborn.

At any rate, he needs friends, enemies, and potential romances as well. Feel free to post here or PM me any ideas. Here is his application if you wanted to find out more about my shiny new character.
Christopher Locke
Christopher Locke
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

A new firstie has appeared! Empty Re: A new firstie has appeared!

Post by Everly Bardugo Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:38 am

So, I've got like... buckets of characters. 16 I think. But here are the ones who might apply to Christopher:

• Katherine "Kit" Avery - 5th year, but she should be a 6th year. She was diagnosed with a deadly disease last December and had to leave school. She later found out that the doctors were wrong and she's going to be fine. That said, she's a lot more introverted than before because she's not sure who she is anymore. Kind of a long story, but anyway, she's a Ravenclaw and could help him out with any school stuff. She's a Dark Follower technically, but a lot nicer than she used to be.

• Keiran Hayes - Deputy Headmaster, Counselor and soon to take over Transfiguration and Charms. He is an Ex-Slytherin, and last year he taught Transfig and was Slytherin Head of House, but he resigned when half-breeds (werewolves, etc) were kicked out of Hogwarts, and opened his own secret school for those students. Christopher definitely wouldn't know about it, but he might hear that, for a Slytherin, Keiran is actually rather nice. He could very easily come off as intimidating since he's got a leg injury and walks around with a cane, typically looking rather put out (though that's a bit of a long story, as well). Oh. And he's Ravenclaw Head of House currently.

• Christian Zabini - One of the twins, Christian is a 7th year Hufflepuff and plays into the Fool for Love trope, so he's often falling for random people. He might be a fun mentor for Chris? One thing to know, Christian hates being called Chris. So they would be a funny pair. Christian also had a big accident a while back with Quidditch, so that's an interesting quirk of his, I suppose.

• Apollo Zabini - the other twin, Apollo is the elder, and thus the heir. He's a 7th year Slytherin, can come off as frightening for younger students, but actually cares about people fairly easily. He wishes he wasn't the heir, and often messes with Christian. It could be an interesting dynamic if Christopher knew both of them.

• Trisha Ivanov - Ravenclaw, 6th year. She was married through the marriage law ordeal, but gets along with her husband fairly well. She's a Muggleborn, and her family are Ghost Hunters - definitely helped by the fact that she is actually quite good at interacting with spirits, and wants a career doing so. She's quiet to some extent, but more outgoing since she had to marry Caspian. She would probably be a mother figure if Christopher took to her.

ummmmm....

• Until Adrienne gives the position back to Keiran, she's teaching Transfig and Charms, and is holding extra sessions. She graduated from Ravenclaw last year, and is more or less Keiran's apprentice, and wants to be friendly with the students. If he was struggling or nervous or anything, he might want to go to one of those sessions and talk with her? I haven't started the thread yet, but I could if you're interested. Keiran helps hold them, so he could meet both Professors at once.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:47 am

Hi! Smile I've got Barbara, Milena and Sebastien (in Hogwarts).

Barbara (her app) is first year gryffindor. She basically found out she's a witch a few days before going to Hogwarts, she was raised as a muggle and the only reason she agreed to go to Hogwarts is to find a way to bring her mother who died from cancer back. Also, along with her Hogwarts letter she found out she has living father (Sebastien).

Milena (her app) is fifth year huff. Well she's classic Hufflepuff, cheerful, bubbly and always willing to help. In an accident when the Hogwarts Express landed in the lake she lost her best frend and her owl, too. That changed her, mentally and physically (she dyed her hair pink to remember the accident and loss every day when she looks in the mirror). She's a member of PA.

And Sebastien (his app) is one moody guy who works as librarian. He won't like Christopher, he doesn't like anyone, but he would act politely since it's his workspace. Also, he's Barbara's father and not too thrilled about that. He's also a new werewolf who found job in Hogwarts just to find a cure for lycanthropy.
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Locke Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:35 pm

Kit && Chris

Chris would probably ask Kit questions about school related things. I believe they are both in the same pod for DADA and Potions. So, there is opportunity there too.

Keiran && Chris

There probably have been rumors floating around about Keiran then, and Chris realistically have heard about them. I believe Chris would respect him as both a counselor and (soon to be) Professor.

Christian && Chris

Indeed, Christian would be an interesting mentor for Chris, as he starts his time at Hogwarts.

Apollo && Chris

Chris would probably be scared at first from meeting Apollo, with it eventually easing off. Especially, if Apollo messes with him too.

Trisha && Chris

Chris would be fascinated that she came from a family of ghost hunters, and all the more fascinated that she could talk to the spirits.

Adrienne && Chris

Being a first year, he would probably need to go to session(s) based on being nervous and how he was adjusting to learning magic.

--------------------------
Barbara && Chris

Barbara and Chris are in the same pod for Herbology, so they would at the very least see each other there. Aside from that, they would both be adjusting to their new lives living at Hogwarts.

Milena && Chris

Chris would probably need help from time to time with his classwork, so he could potentially ask her.

Sebastian && Chris

Chris would probably try to avoid Sebastian and talk to him only when he has to.
Christopher Locke
Christopher Locke
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:22 pm

i have few with who he might meet too:

Ciara McGee - she is first year too and also hufflepuff. She is friendly and kind person. They can get along for sure.

Christine Ackerly - she is fifth year, hufflepuff. She is nice person too.

Tiffany Cruz - she is third year ravenclaw. She is very friendly and kind kid. She is muggleborn so all her magic knowledge is from classes mostly.

Emily Night - she is fourth year slytherin, who really isn't the nicest person you will meet. So I'm not sure how they will get along.

Clara Cadwallader - she is sevent year gryffindor, she is friendly too and will always help younger ones if they need it.

Cecilie Montez - she is sixth year gryffindor, she is nice and friendly too. She is rather shy one lately.

Jessica Wendorf - she is sixth year ravenclaw. She is nice and friendly too. Also helpful person.
___

Soon I'll have Ethan Mieux but about him I'll then when he is accapted, i need finish app still. He will be slytherin and second year.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Locke Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:57 pm

Ciara && Chris

Ciara and Chris should get along just fine. Since they have both been sorted into Hufflepuff, they should have plenty of opportunities to talk and become friends.

Christine && Chris

Christine could always help Chris with the schoolwork or adjusting to the school.

Tiffany && Chris

Tiffany could help Chris with his work, as well.

Emily && Chris

Chris would attempt to avoid Emily, especially if she was rude or mean to him.

Clara && Chris

Chris could always use another mentor.

Cecilie && Chris

Could potentially help Chris and/or mentor him.

Jessica && Chris

Could potentially help Chris, as well.

Last edited by Christopher Locke on Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Christopher Locke
Christopher Locke
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Blackburn Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:22 pm

I have Hayley Sierra, she is ex Gryffindor, 21, and she works at Hogwarts as a flight instructor/quidditch coach. She is super friendly, she'll help everyone who need help (app). Oh and by the way, Sebastien O'Sullivan is her cousin, and Barbara Zrinski is her niece.
Elizabeth Blackburn

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Locke Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:39 pm

Hayley && Chris
    I don't see too much interaction in store, unless it is with regards to flying. I don't have any current plans for him to join the Hufflepuff Qudditch team.
Christopher Locke
Christopher Locke
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciara McGee Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:34 am

We can dk right now Ciara & Chris thread. Then Christine & Chris. Others we can do later. Smile or of you want we can alll together right now. Btw its Cecilie not cecilia.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Locke Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:22 pm

That is fine with me. Did you want me to start or did you want to? Oops, sorry about that. I shall change it.
Christopher Locke
Christopher Locke
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top