Birthdays and New Beginnings - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Birthdays and New Beginnings - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Birthdays and New Beginnings

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Birthdays and New Beginnings - Page 2 Empty Re: Birthdays and New Beginnings

Post by Kit Abbey Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:01 pm

Kit breathed a sigh of relief as Tiffany explained that most other students weren't going to have an advantage from already knowing magic before they got there. It sounded like some would, but not as many as she feared.

"My parents were-" Kit began, about to mention their research, how they were studying why some people had magic and some didn't, but she cut herself short. "Never mind" She finished quickly. She didn't want people to know they were in prison. It probably was better not to bring up their research at all, given that's why the Ministry was chasing them. Maybe talking about it would get her in trouble, or even worse- make her parents have to stay longer in Azkaban.

Kit smiled at Tiffany's offer to be her friend. "Yeah! Another reason to hope for Ravenclaw." She said enthusiastically. All of a sudden, a strong gust of wind blew and she lost hold of her trunk, which she had been balancing on her finger. She hadn't really noticed it was such a windy day before or she would have been more careful.

"Oh no!" Kit exclaimed as her trunk blew across the platform easily. "How do I end the spell?!" She asked frantically, but she must have done something wrong (or right?) and the trunk clattered to the ground again. Kit winced, hoping she hadn't packed anything breakable in there.
Kit Abbey
Kit Abbey
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Cruz Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:40 pm

Tiffany wasn't sure exactly how many people will be there who doesn't know nothing about magic before their first year. She didn't wonder about it for long time.

She nodded there. She understood that she didn't want to talk about her parents. She doesn't really wanna talk about them wither very much. Something what shw would mostly rather keep himself around most people.

She also did saw that how Kit's trunk suddenly fly away. She wasn't sure what to do. She tried to recall the spell what made it heavy back. "Oh, that's it," she said there.

She then told the spell for her new friend with smile and explained how to use it.
Tiffany Cruz
Tiffany Cruz
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Abbey Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:29 pm

Kit thanked Tiffany and ran after her trunk. "I guess there are downsides to everything." She replied and opened the lid just to check whether anything was broken. It looked okay for now. It was still pretty windy, but Kit did the spell again, making sure to put her foot down on top of the trunk so it wouldn't blow away again.

Kit sighed. "I've been in London for a year but I just can't get used to this weather. I think it rained for a whole month straight last fall! And now this crazy wind." She picked up her trunk; it was still quite light, but she made sure to hold on to it with both hands this time. Unless the wind blew her away- which was possible, she was a little on the small side- her things would be safe.
Kit Abbey
Kit Abbey
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top