Bienvenue a France ((Aria)) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Bienvenue a France ((Aria)) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Bienvenue a France ((Aria))

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bienvenue a France ((Aria)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bienvenue a France ((Aria))

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:47 pm

"Think of it this way Aria, if they did that to you, they were not worthy of you. But not all the guys are same. I can't tell you that I was much expireinced on the field since Jess was my first and only love, but sometimes the longer you wait for the right someone, what you feel becomes stronger. It's sort of like a special award for all the wait. Did any of them even give you a valid exuce?" Mari replied trying to raise her friend's morale, she did seem a little down.

Mari didn't look entirely konvinced at her approval, but it was more of a funny story then anything else. "We met on the wedding, my best friend Sophia was marrying my best friend Andrian. I was 15 back then, about a month or two before my 16th birthday. You see Jess is Andrian's brother so he introduced us so now basiclly Andrian is my brother-in-law. I did feel a lot of things when I saw him first, when I touched him, but I was too inexpirienced to recognize what it was. To cut this long story short, after the wedding was over Jess found out that his house has been robbed so I invited him to live with me and my grandfather in Monterey after only 2 hours of knowing him. Maybe you wouldn't act quite the same way as me? But there was something about him that gave me the nerve to ask him. I recognized what it was after the party I threw one day. Another good friend of mine, Betsy jumped in the pool straight on his head so he was severly injured, he broke his neck. Don't you find it extremely hillarious that it was there where we confessed our feelings to eachother?" she finished smiling at the memory, she wondered how this little piece of info sounded to someone after all this time.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Bienvenue a France ((Aria)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bienvenue a France ((Aria))

Post by Aria Haywood Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:21 pm

Aria thought about what Mariana now said. "Okay you might be true but let's see when that right one comes around. No not really, they just said basically "Sorry, I don't like you anymore I like someone else" or then when I saw them cheat. "Sorry, I forgot to tell you that we are over," That's all. It's quite lame excuse for me. I just stared at them and didn't say anything since it was so freaking useless and just did walk away and never saw them again after that," she said then there and sighed at the end. They all were so mean with her and he will hate them for ever now. She doesn't even wanna see them anymore, ever again.

She did listen Mariana's story now. "Wow amazing. Really amazing. It's really a funny story for sure," she said there to her new friend. "I wish you two stay together for long long time now. And have a good life together," she said there with smile.
Aria Haywood

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top