Bienvenue a France ((Aria)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Bienvenue a France ((Aria)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Bienvenue a France ((Aria))

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bienvenue a France ((Aria)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bienvenue a France ((Aria))

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:30 am

Mari started to wonder whether Aria was agreeing with everything she was saying because she meant it or wasn't aware of that she was doing it. However, she knew better than to laugh out loud. That would probably scare the girl since they didn't really know each other well. Mari was aware of what effect her usual overenthusiasm had on strangers so she was extra careful.

"You might want to leave your car here, this is the center of the city so you might not find another free spot any nearer to the cafe. It is only a five minute walk." she informed her and exclaimed after they reached the sunny exit from the institute. Mari was too stunned by the sudden heat to be quiet. "Merlin's beard it's roasting out here." she unconciously said and almost bit her tongue. That quote probably wouldn't mean anything to a muggle, but that didn't make it any less indiscrete. After they got out on the street Mari directed her new friend to the left.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Haywood Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:34 am

Aria had meant everything what she just now have said. She wasn't sure why she did agree with everything but it sounded like good idea to do. She couldn't say that she didn't like it if she did. She can't lie about such stuff so easily. She was always nice and friendly with everyone so she didn't really had no reason be like that at all right now.

"Sure. We can walk. I don't mind it, just I live from here quite far and don't like busses and other crowded transports," she said then there honestly. She did follow Mari exit from the institute. It was much warmer outside than inside. Aria just smiled on that what Mari just said there. "It's sure is," she had to say awhile they walked to the left.
Aria Haywood

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:48 am

About five minutes later, they arrived in the small park with green grass and colorful flowers all around. The cafe was centered further away from the street surrounded by live fence. There were little cream-coloured puffy armchairs outside under trees blocking the sunlight around smaller and bigger round tables. It looked like a little paradaise in the middle of hell. There weren't many people around, but Mari chose one of the smaller tables with 2 coftable looking armchairs facing one another.

She sat down not too gracefully only because her muscles were so stiff from the heat and from sitting in one position too long. "I'd like some tea please. Wild cherry flavour." she said to the young good looking waiter who was hovering by the door not 2 feet away. "How far do you live excatly? Is it like a subberb? I, for one live in the city near the center and yet it's 3 metro stations away which as you know or maybe don't know is quite far, but London is a big city and far is a relative word." she asked showing perhaps too much interest. She didn't interact often with people from London apart from those who she knew for a long time. This was a nice change.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Haywood Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:03 pm

When she saw that cafe place she did thought of it like a paradise even for a second. It was just so pretty one. She had never seen such cafe never before. She did even a smile for a second there.

She didn't sat down on the armchair then too, other side of the Mari. She couldn't really stand on her legs anymore she needed to sit and relax. "For me on ice tea, lemon one," she said then with smile to that waitress. After hearing Mari's question she thought. "Oh. I think I life even further. You could basically she that I live other side of the London," she then said back to her with smile. She really wasn't sure exactly how far that was but she didn't really life center of the city but further.
Aria Haywood

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:31 am

"That's quite a car ride, I'm surprised you decided to take a class at this particular school. Even with the car it's a long way.. Are you employed anywhere?" Mari asked surprised thinking only someone who had a great amount of free time could choose to waste so much time in driving back and forth twice a week.

The waiter left and came back in light speed surprising Mari again. Only somebody blind couldn't see that he was handsome, but when he winked discretely at them both and went away again, Mari felt a little uncomftable. She wondered whether she should just show him her finger with two rings and discourage any further attempts, but she decided upon ignoring him altogether while unconciously casting a glance at the finger in question. The idea of casting a confundus charm at the unsuspecting waiter was very attractive, but she knew better then to use her wand on a muggle in front of many muggles one of which could possibly be Aria who would notice anything. Instead of doing anything of the sort she poured sugar in her tea and try to make things lighter. "That waiter is totally flirting with us.. What do you make of that?" she asked returning to her cheerful tone trying to make a joke out of it. He was out of the hearing range anyway..
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Haywood Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:31 am

Aria just did smile for a second again. "Yeah I know it far but it was only school what offered on my free time that course. Yeah I'm employee. I work as Auror," she answered. "What about you then?" she aseked back.

She even saw that waitres flirting with them but she didn't really mind it. It isn't first time when they try to flirt with her. Some how it happens so many times lately. She has no idea why that's even happening so she doesn't make big deal of it anymore and just ignores them. "Oh I noticed yeah. But I don't mind it anymore. He can do it but he won't get anything back from it. I'm not intrested about him so I'll just ignore," she said then back to her. "What about you?" she asked again.
Aria Haywood

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:24 pm

And there it finally was, Aria was a witch after all. Mari was equally surprised at the fact that two witches were taking a muggle class at the same time & at the fact that Aria just said out loud that she was a witch in the first place right in front of someone who could either be or not be a muggle. She did suppose that to a muggle, a word auror wouldn't mean anything. "I am a nurse at St.Mungo's Hospital. You however need to be more careful when it comes to using magical terms if you don't know if I'm actually a witch. How did you figure me out anyway?" she asked curiously thinking back to their conversation.

She had to smile at the way Aria handled the matter. "Well he's going to exuce me no matter how handsome he is, but I am taken.." she replied motioning to Aria with her hand while raising it so her companion might get a good idea of how taken she really was. Mari turned Aria's words in her head trying to figure out their meaning. "You're not intrested in HIM? Does that mean there's a him you ARE intrested in?" she asked not too discretely, but since she didn't hide anything from Aria, she figured she was entitled to ask whatever she wanted and Aria was also entitled on not responding if the questions made her uncomftable.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Haywood Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:21 am

Aria smiled just there and thought what to say. "I heard you saying word merlin and so before and also before the lesson you wanted to say something at the end but you didn't. Also somehow I could even sense that you are one. Not sure how but yeah," she then tried to explain to her then how she figured it out. She has never really been good at explaining.

"Oh, good for you," she then said to her when she saw her hand and understood that she is taken and how. "Nope I don't have right anyone about who I'm intrested that way. I just don't flirt with random boys who I met, First friends then in futher something else more," she said then with a smile. She didn't want to have right now any boyfriends, she needed right now to consentrate more on the work than boy troubles.
Aria Haywood

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:34 pm

Mari tightened her eyes in concetration trying to understand what she really meant. "Yes that wasn't too discrete I know, but when I talk too fast I don't always pay attention to what I'm saying." she smiled sadly at the thought.. "I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Feeling? Is it like a special power or intuition or 6th sense?" she asked trying to determine if it was only some vague feeling or something more concrete.

"Oh I'll intorduce you to him sometime. He is a jokster, you'll like him. Everybody does.. Well maybe not Death Eaters, but still.." Mari smiled not really sure what to say to that response. "Oh you will sing a different song when you meet the wright someone. Do you believe in love at first sight?" she asked smiling at the memory which was conjuring in her mind at that precise moment. "I should tell you how I met Jess, my husband, maybe it will change your opinion about some things. How do you feel about funny strange love stories?" Mari asked still unsure whether this was a good story for someone you just met. However, the current flow of conversation seemed to be in her favour..
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Haywood Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:19 pm

Aria smiled and wasn't sure how to explain it how she felt it. She isn't never been good at explaining things. "That's true for sure. I do same sometimes," she said then said with smile. "I'm not sure how exactly. You can say it's some how sixth sense or so," she said then with smile to her and tried to also herself to explain.

"Oh sure you can introduce him to me if you want," she said then back to her with smile. "I kind of do and kind of not since I have had few boyfriends in past and I thought it was love but yeah they all did break up with me or cheat back of me," she said then to her and looked down. "Sure you can tell me about it," she said with smile to her now and looked up at Mari now.
Aria Haywood

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top