Here we go again - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Here we go again - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Here we go again

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Here we go again - Page 2 Empty Re: Here we go again

Post by Aria Haywood Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:48 am

I did add Clara in the list now too. So updated!
Aria Haywood

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Grayson Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:44 am

Heres our thread! I am very pleased with this post! My best yet!
Daniel Grayson
Daniel Grayson
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:51 pm

I'm open for suggestions, though i think Aria Lockwood is the most compatible with Mari.

My character is Mariana Diggory (duh!), she is 21 years old (22 in august), a graduated Huffelpuff and a healer (currently a nurse!) at St,Mungo's. She is a cheerful, loyal, glowing person. She is also married. She enjoys a lot of things apart from healing like cooking, quiditch, she likes children, she likes plants (herbology) and animals.. She also likes to travel and have fun. She is an expirienced fighter though definetly not the best... and so on Smile

Any ideas?

I was thinking she could teach Aria something since she is a couple years older or they can take a course together or in the worst case scenario Aria could be in a hospital when they meet.. Smile
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Haywood Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:03 pm

Hmm...
Sure Aria and Mariana can meet. Maybe they take some kind of course together but I'm not sure what it could be exactly.

Aria lately became Auror, i just decided to make her become it finally. I did thought there to do Healer or Auror and at the end she became Auror.
Aria Haywood

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:45 pm

I don't know what Aria is interested in. If it were Mari she could take course in cooking, tennis, some foreign language (she already know spanish), yoga, drawing, dancing, karate or kong fu.. Than again it's not very important which course, the whole point is them meeting at the course and possibly going somewhere afterwards. We're actually looking for an exuce to meet not the course itself Smile
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Haywood Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:56 pm

She kind of is interested in cooking, studying foreign language, maybe even drawing and dancing from there what you mentioned. Very Happy
But yeah it isn't really important what course it was. They def could meet in some kind of course and go afterwards. But who will start it?
Aria Haywood

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:39 pm

Ummm...I could start it, I suggest London for location. Maybe either cooking or some foreign language since it's most interactive even if we do pretend to be on the course for a while before moving on... Just tell me which do you pick and if it is a language, which one?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Haywood Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:52 pm

Maybe they could learn French. It sounds like good language, i would learn it myself too actully on day. Very Happy
Sure London sounds good. And you can start it.
Aria Haywood

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:03 pm

I forgot London is no more so the topic is in wizzarding world..

TOPIC
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:19 pm

Okay. I still need morw threads.
It's missing Tiffany & Emily but them I'll add one day here too.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum