LOOK HERE : Marriage Law Mayhem - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

LOOK HERE : Marriage Law Mayhem - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

LOOK HERE : Marriage Law Mayhem

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LOOK HERE : Marriage Law Mayhem - Page 3 Empty Re: LOOK HERE : Marriage Law Mayhem

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun May 18, 2014 9:46 pm

Added!

Lemme know if I have something wrong on there, guys, or if you want to make any changes.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

LOOK HERE : Marriage Law Mayhem - Page 3 Empty Re: LOOK HERE : Marriage Law Mayhem

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun May 18, 2014 11:10 pm

OH. Nathan can be arrested! Forgot about him.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon May 19, 2014 12:12 am

So... I've been tossing this around with Khaat and this idea came about. Now, obviously, it depends where the thread goes, but what would you guys think if the thread panned out this way.

Thread starts with the "convicts" being locked into a mass holding cell in the Ministry.
The riot breaks out in the atrium. People try to make it down to holding cell but are held back.
Fenrir Greyback, James Blood, and the werewolvesd stage an attack during the riot, attacking anyone they can.
Ministry officials begin moving prisoners one by one to the lifts to Floo them off to a safer place. The rioters attention would be taken from the werewolves as they also try to recover their friends and loved ones.

Thoughts? If we did this, we'd need to add some Ministry workers to the list, (I have 2, I believe), and maybe some werewolves.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon May 19, 2014 2:29 am

I have Ryo. He works in the Ministry. Kaiden's an intern, if that counts. I'm not sure who else. Then, Moira and Dylan for werewolves.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon May 19, 2014 2:43 am

I think the Ministry would take anyone who was willing.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Mon May 19, 2014 3:18 am

Sam could help Jackles! Wink Oh btw, Soph isn't going to be on until 2maro due to her being sick but she said she'll be arrested seeing how she never really gotten paired with anyone!
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Bishop Mon May 19, 2014 3:35 am

At the time, I was told Soph was engaged to someone so she wasn't matched.
But my only Ministry employee is Avery. I'm not entirely sure I want to get involved in a massive thread, though. If anyone needs my folks specifically, let me know. Otherwise, just pretend they aren't there or something. I have three scripts due soon so I can only deal with small threads with a couple people at a time. I can't read through a bunch of posts to catch up.
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon May 19, 2014 3:40 am

She was engaged to Andrian at the time, but maybe the ministry found out that she isn't anymore?
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucien Holt Mon May 19, 2014 4:07 am

That works. For sure. Smile
Lucien Holt

Number of posts : 612
Special Abilities : Seer l Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon May 19, 2014 4:08 am

@Addie - We'll have two threads going. The holding cell, and the riot. The Ministry officials and prisoners will only enter the rioting thread if we get there.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top