And so it Begins
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

And so it Begins Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

And so it Begins

View previous topic View next topic Go down

And so it Begins Empty And so it Begins

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun May 11, 2014 5:06 am

Christy was making her way through the local market. She had started to run low on the few things she ate and loved to be sitting around the house, her fruits and vegetables. It was a nice and warm day for spring and Christy decided to take advantage of it. She wore a white strapless top that showed off her slightly tanned skin as well as a pair of dark colored jeans. For once she had her hair pulled up. It was just too warm to leave it down when you were going to be outside and Christy wanted to spend the day outside as much as possible. It had been a while since she was actually able to enjoy getting things she liked.

The only thing that had a look about her was the fact that she looked like she hadn't slept much in the past few days. Everything going on and she knew she really had to start helping Felix the best she could. She made her way up to a fruit stand and began looking at what all they had to offer. "How much?" she asked pointing to a bunch of bananas, who's color was almost so perfect she couldn't resist.

The stand owner looked at her and struggled to find the words. Christy couldn't help but laugh a little. "I'll take those as well as those delicious looking strawberries." she added as she pulled out some money. "Is this enough?" she asked curiously. The man running the stand just shook his head and took the money from her. She held out a canvas bag and the fruit was quickly placed into it as she made her way to the next stand. This one owned by a woman who was selling a variety of different vegetables. She had bought from her before, but it had been a while since she had seen her.

"Calista!" she called out to her. "I know you're here come sell me some food!"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

And so it Begins Empty Re: And so it Begins

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 3:42 am

Calista recognized the familiar voice as he came walking out of a cafe carrying her coffee. She was wearing a pair of blue jeans that had designs on the legs. Her shirt was short sleeved and was a beautiful light pink, it had the same design as her pants. Coming around to stand next to her looking at the front of her cart. "Well you know that shouting just makes you look slightly crazy...just kidding Christy." She said as he went around the back picking up her apron. "It's been a while since I've seen you, well that's mostly my fault considering i'm constantly out at the farm."

Calista sat down on a stool in the back of the cart and started sipping on her coffee. She looked very mismatched sitting there wearing an apron that was covered in dirt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

And so it Begins Empty Re: And so it Begins

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu May 22, 2014 8:36 pm

"It does no such thing!" Christy exclaimed in false astonishment, "Why I never..." she broke off laughing a little Calista had been one of the few people she knew that could take a joke like that and not take anything serious out of it like most people would. It was a good change of pace to have a friend who understood sarcasm. She smiled at the thought.

"Well I need food. I think I might attempt to learn to cook." she continued to say. "Well attempt to cook would be an miracle. Learning not to burn down the house would be a better use of the phrase. What all do you have today?" she asked curiously. "I should warn you, I'm buying more than I normally am."

She looked at Calista. She looked as if she had been rolling around in dirt recently. She probably had been, Christy thought. She did grow some of the best vegetables that Christy had ever eaten in her entire life. "You still raising horses?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum