we got to stop doing this! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

we got to stop doing this! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

we got to stop doing this!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

we got to stop doing this! - Page 2 Empty Re: we got to stop doing this!

Post by Preston Underwood Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:01 am

Kissing her back, Sam ran his hand through her hair he kissed her fully on the lips. After a few minutes of kissing her, he pulled away running his hands through his hair. " I shouldn't had done that. " said Sam softly. Although he knew he shouldn't he wanted to, he hated seeing her being with Nick. He knew that she obviously didn't want to be with him or even loved him.

" I'm sorry Hit, but I can't stand you being with him, he isn't the one for you. " said Sam softly. " I love you Hitame, and I want you to be with me not him. " said Sam. " Although I know we can't due to this stupid damn bloody marriage law."said Sam angrily. " I'll find a way that we can be together. "said Sam softly his emerald eyes looking into hers. " I'm not going to let that prick hurt you. " said Sam sternly.

Sam wasn't going to let Nick hurt her if he had anything to do with it. He already hurt Cecilia and his little sister Sarah, he wasn't going to hurt Hitame. " I know Sophia and Sarah are mad at him, Soph is so mad she wants to kill him!"said Sam honestly. " Although it might sound rude, but I can totally see Soph throwing hexes amd curses at him!"said Sam laughing. As Hit gave him a look he stopped laughing. " Ok...that wasn't nice, but the prick deserves it. " said Sam darkly.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:26 am

When he finally broke the kiss, Hitame nearly pouted as she felt the warmth of his lips leave hers and she lowered her gaze to the floor. The girl played with her fingers, as her hands lay in her laps and she tried to figure out what exactly had just happened.

It wasn't supposed to. But you liked it so you might as well just admit it.

Okay, so she liked it. But maybe she wasn't supposed to. That didn't mean that she was going to deny that she liked it. There was no point in denying it and when Sam said he shouldn't have done that, Hitame lifted her head and looked at him. "And why shouldn't you have?" she asked him softly.

She shook her head. "I can still petition." she told him. "If you don't have a match, then you don't have to. But I can still do it. I can tell them that I can't marry Nick, I can use his daughters as an excuse.. Even though that means he'll probably be matched with your sister again.. And I'm sure she doesn't want to see him." she said. "But if I do, I'll be able to marry you.. hopefully.. I mean it's not like you're a Pureblood too, so the Ministry won't say anything about it." She told him softly, slowly convincing herself to petition, though she hadn't wanted to at first.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:02 am

Sam looked at her before running his hands through his hair. " Because you're going to get married to that prick!"said Sam. " I can't believe the ministry paired you with him, you two are nothing a like!"said Sam honestly. " Besides if anyone sees us, we'll be in big trouble!"said Sam simply. As much as he wanted to kiss her again he held himself back. " Control yourself Sam."he thought to himself.

"I can't help it, her lips are calling out to me."Sam told his conscience. " Dude control it, you're like a bloody vampire craving blood!"said Sam's conscience. " Shut up, you can't tell me she isn't beautiful!"sam argued back. " True but don't look at her like a bloody idiot!"his conscience told him, "Oh no more of a idiot for talking back to the voice in my head! " Sam thought sarcastically. As his conscience left him alone, Sam rolled his eyes at his conscience.

Sam wanted Hitame, but he didn't want his sister back with that stupid prick. " I'll find a way to marry you and make sure Sarah isn't with that prick. "said Sam softly. " I love you, I don't want you with him, I want you with me. " said Sam honestly. Not able to control himself, he pulled her into another kiss. Wrapping his arms around her, he pulled her closer to her not letting her go.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:59 am

"The ministry doesn't care about that anymore." she said almost bitterly. "They only care about the blood types now. He's halfblood and I'm a pureblood, that's all they say. As long as we meet that requirement, our lives can be hell for all they care." she added, looking at the floor. He was right though. She honestly couldn't believe that the Ministry had paired her with Nick. It just.. She didn't even know how to explain it. It didn't really make sense.

It's not like Hitame had had anyone in particular she wanted to marry or anything. Well.. now that she thought about it, she did. It had been Lucca. But that was mostly because she could tolerate him, she knew that she could eventually grow to love him a lot if they had paired them. But that didn't even matter anymore. They were paired and she honestly wished she would go back and try to find a way to get herself paired with someone else while there was still time.

"I don't want to go with him." she muttered softly, before being pulled into another kiss by Sam. She didn't know what it was, but when he kissed her, she kind of just lost herself. She loved that he was able to clear her mind, that she wouldn't evne think about anything else when his lips were pressed to hers. It was something that she really needed sometimes, something that she wished she could have all the time so she wouldn't think about all the bad things that constantly happened in her life.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:56 am

Pulling away,  Sam rested his forehead against hers. " This marriage law won't last long Hit, they'll realize how dumb it is and drop it. " said Sam. " But until then,  I'm going to do everything I can to be with you. " said Sam.   " I know I already said this,  but I don't want you with Nick not after what he did to Sarah. " said Sam trying to control his anger.   " Not after he threw Sarah on the floor, while he left and gotten more drunk probably. " said Sam shaking with anger.   " Heh. He wants my sister back to start over,  yeah right I don't quite believe that. "said Sam.

Looking into her eyes once more,  he felt himself starting to calm down.  He didn't know what it was about her,  but she always deemed to calm him down just by looking at her.   One look made his whole day seem brighter and his world stop.   He didn't have anyone that made him go crazy.  Of course he was in love with Audrey,  but she didn't make him go crazy like Hitame did.

Looking at her he chuckled.  " Why are you so addicting to me?"Sam asked her smiling.   " Ever since I met you,  you been like a drug to me. " said Sam.  "I may have to arrest you for stealing my heart Ms. Higurashi. " said Sarah smirking at her.   " You stole it without me knowing that you did. " said Sam honestly but softly.   " I pled guilty for stealing your heart if I have. "said Sam winking at her. "As a matter of fact, count me guilty as charge."said Sam smirking at her.

Sam wasn't going to deny it anymore, he was in love with Hitame, she was his light and his whole world. Without her, he was simply living in a work without any happiness or color. He finally knew how Maura and Ryo felt when they fell in love with each other. That was all Sam wanted to in life, to have a love like his two friends did that were sad to say younger than him.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top