we got to stop doing this!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

we got to stop doing this! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

we got to stop doing this!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

we got to stop doing this! Empty we got to stop doing this!

Post by Preston Underwood Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:30 pm

After being sick for a week, Sam was glad to be outside after a week of being stuck in his house with nothing to do. Seeing how he had the day off, Sam decided to head towards downtown London to get some shopping done much to Sophia's or any of his friends dismay. But Sam wasn't going to listen them, he wanted to have some fun after five days of being sick and he still was a little sick. Getting out of bed, he headed towards the bathroom before he looked in the mirror at himself. He looked horrible, his eyes looked tired and puffy although he knew he gotten some sleep and his hair was matted and messy. Taking a quick shower, Sam quickly dried himself off with a drying spell and looked at himself and nodded. "Maybe it was because I just wasn't clean."Sam thought to himself shrugging. Quickly getting dressed Sam flicked his wand at his hair making it straight like he always wears it.

Walking out of his house, Sam gotten in his car before heading towards London to get some new clothes. For some reason, his mind was else where for some reason, it was probably due to him still being sick.  It was this stupid marriage law,  his friends gotten lucky but apparently he didn't.  He could believe that Hitame gotta paired with his little sister ex boyfriend.  He knew there was something he didn't like about Nick,  he left Sarah alone with their twin daughters.   Sam being the protective brother he was,  took Sarah back in and took care of his nieces.  

Sighing to himself he parked his car and walked down the crowed street of London as the rain drenched  his hair.  Not really minding , Sam opened his umbrella he headed towards them cafe to get something to eat.   It was the first time he been out of the house since he gotten sick,  he was glad to be out even if it was to a small cafe.  He was sick with the flu,  and was slowly recovering from it.

As he reached the cafe he pushed opened the door and headed towards a table and gave the waitress a soft warm smile. "May I have a glass of lemonade please?"Sam asked her softly as she blushed and nodded as she looked at his emerald eyes. Everyone says, that Sam has the most beautiful and goreous eyes you'll ever see. Shaking his head as she took his order Sam gotten out his money and set in on the table. As the waitress came back and set his drink down Sam gave her the money. "Thankyou, keep the rest as a tip!"said Sam as he took a drink of his lemonade before his emerald eyes looked around for his friends. Sighing as he didn't see any of them he set his lemonade down before he stood up taking off his jacket. Hearing a crash on the floor Sam whipped around to see he knocked someone over by accident. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, are you ok, I didn't get any on you did I?"Sam asked softly his emerald eyes checking to see if the girl was hurt.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

we got to stop doing this! Empty Re: we got to stop doing this!

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:08 pm

Hitame honestly felt like she was going to be sick. She hated this stupid marriage law more than anything in the world right now. And she wasn't sure what to feel about Nick at the moment. She knew he had kids with other people, and that he should be with that other person but he kept saying that the two of them should try to be together. That they should make the most of what was happening.

He was probably right, but Hitame couldn't do it. She couldn't take the father of the twins he had with Sarah away from them. Though it didn't seem like Sarah wanted him anywhere near her or their kids. And in all honesty she didn't blame her.

Whether they tried or not, Hitame felt like Nick was the type of person to drop a girl as soon as he didn't like them anymore, without trying to talk it out or anything, and she didn't like people like that. What she feared was that, if they actually had to have kids before the law was repealed, if it was, he'd just say he was going to leave or something and she would get stuck having to take care of the kid by herself.

That wasn't what bothered a much though. What bothered her was that he was one saying that they should try and then he would most likely be the one who left because he didn't care enough. That's why she hadn't given him a response about anything. In fact she hadn't even seen him much lately. Soon the month that they had to get married would be up and she would have no choice but to marry him. But that didn't mean she would be around him too much. She was probably going to try to avoid him, and it was a good thing that she still had a few months of school left so she didn't have to be home with him.

Hitame walked down the streets of London, not caring that the rain was covering her entire body, making her clothes wet and sticky. She just continued walking, hearing the splashes her shoes made on the sidewalk as she approached a cafe she'd come to really love. She wasn't exactly paying attention to here she was walking so it wasn't a surprise when she was knocked down by someone. The girl sighed after she landed on the floor and quickly picked herself up before looking at the source of a familiar worried voice.

Her eyes lit up slightly when she saw it was Sam and she smiled at him. "I'm fine Sam, thus happens a lot with us doesn't it?" She laughed softly.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:17 pm

Sam's eyes brightened some as he seen it was Hitame he ran into. Chuckling at her reply Sam nodded. "We need to stop running into each other like those!"said Sam honestly smiling at her. Noticing she was wet from the rain, he frowned. " Hit did you walk in the rain?"Sam asked her softly. " You're going to get sick if you keep doing that!"said Sam. " Besides a beautiful girl like you don't need to be sick!"said Sam honestly.

Sam was sick himself, but he wasn't going to let her see that he was, Although Hitame was the few that could read him like an book besides his sister Sarah. Letting out a small cough Sam smiled at her hoping to cover himself. Sam was still really sick, but he hated staying inside, he been stuck in his house a week now. It was torture not going out or going to work, he was sure he had piles and piles of paperwork on his desk. It was his fault Ryo had to stay late at work, instead seeing Maura and Ciara and he felt horrible for it.

" Come sit down Hit, I promise I don't bite and even if I did I'll ask before I do!"said Sam smirking at her. "So how are you and Nick doing?"Sam asked bitterly. You could tell Sam didn't like that she was paired with Nick. For one, he hated the prick for what he did to Sarah, and two he liked Hitame. " God I can't stand him, it took everything for me not to kill him. " said Sam honestly.

" Don't go with him Hit, he's just going to leave you just like he did to Sarah and Cecilia. " said Sam honestly. " Just be with you cause you're pretty and easy to get and gets you knocked up and leaves. " said Sam darkly. " If it wasn't illegal to kill, he'll be dead!"said Sam angrily. " I knew there was something wrong with him, I just didn't know what. "said Sam. " Please don't go with him Hit, he isn't right for you. " said Sam softly.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:22 pm

Walking in the rain probably wasn't a good idea, especially without an umbrella but she isn't really care. Even if she got sick, she could take care of herself and it wouldn't be too bad. She sneezed softly, almost inaudibly and looked at Sam, smiling slightly to cover it up. "Yeah I walked in the rain, but it's okay. I won't get sick." She told him softly before he coughed and she noticed that he was trying to cover it up like she ha with her sneeze.

"You're sick, aren't you?" She asked him, raising an eyebrow. "And don't lie to me." Whether he lie or not, Hitame knew that he was sick. She had a knack for knowing when someone was ill. It wasn't just because she knew Sam and knew how to tell when he was sick. It was just something that he could tell, with anyone. She sighed, "Sam if you're sick, you shouldn't be out like it's nothing. I can tell that it was bad and that you're still really sick." She told him.

"I know you don't bite." She laughed softly. "Even if you did, I'd let you.." She said quietly, hoping he didn't hear her. She sat down across from him and stiffened when he mentioned Nick. She could hear the bitterness as hatred in his voice and she didn't blame him for hating Nick. Not after what he did to his little sister. She wasn't sure what he was supposed to tell him. There was nothing going on between her and Nick and she planned to keep it that way for as long as she could. She just don't like Nick that way.

"Fine, I guess." She finally answered him. "I haven't spent much time with him. I've been at school and my internship with Ryo and then on my days off I still work in the Three Broomsticks, so I for have much time off." She explained. She felt a stab at her heart when he told her not to go with him. Her eyes showed the sadness she felt and she sighed, closing her eyes and rubbing them gently before she opened them and looked at him again.

"If I didn't have to I wouldn't. But I don't want to go to Azkaban. And it's not because I'm afraid of the prison. I just don't want to leave everyone." She said softly. She didn't want to leave Naomi anymore alone than she probably already felt. She was determined to get her sister back to the loving person she was before, and she couldn't do it if she was in Azkaban. "As soon as the law is repealed, which I hope is soon, I'll leave him. I've already set some things straight with him, and he knows I won't stay with him.. Because I don't love him, or even like him like that." She told Sam.

"I have to go with him Sam.. But I'm not staying." She added.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:05 pm

Sam sighed and rolled his eyes in defeat. " Ok... fine you got me Hit, I'm sick ok."said Sam simply. Sam hated admitting he was sick, for one people made a big deal out of it and two he hated hospitals. He hated them ever since he was little when a nurse put a I.V. in his arm and hurt him and left a scar. Of course it was a muggle hospital, but he still didn't like them. If anyone knew he was terrified of hospitals he'll get laughed at.

Sam raised his eyebrows as he heard Hitame sneeze. " Shall I say the same for you Ms. Higurashi, "said Sam smirking at her. " I give you a deal, I'll go to St. Mungo's if you go also. " said Sam simply. " If you don't go, I won't wither. "said Sam crossing his arms. " I just have the flu or something, it isn't anything I can't handle. " said Sam. Sam was stubborn, and hard headed, the only people that could make him go to St. Mungo's was Sophia, Hitame and Sarah.

"Sam didn't hear all she said, due to her muttering but her blush said it all. " I wouldn't mind biting you and doing a couple of other things. "Sam muttered to himself. "Sude what the bloody hell are you thinking? She's about to be married to Nick!"Sam hissed to himself. He didn't want it though, ot killed him to see her with Nick. She didn't deserve Nick, he didn't deserve someone like Hitame. " Then again, that prick don't deserve anything but to rot in Azkaban. " Sam thought to himself.

Sam frowned and nodded. " He's not going to be a round Hit, trust me. " said Sam softly. " I know you're doing this for the stupid law, and I'm sorry you got paired with him I wish there's something I can do. "said Sam softly. " I know you don't love him, I mean who would he's such a man whore. " said Sam honestly. " A real man stays with the person he made a child with!"said Sam simply. " I feel bad for not helping Ryo due to me being sick, he had Ciara and Maura to take care of. said Sam.

" My match never showed up so they're trying to find me a new one I guess. " said Sam shrugging. " Although I like or maybe love someone else, but I can't be with them. " said Sam sighing. " Although I'm going to find a way , so she can be with me. "said Sam simply. " She means the world to me, and I hate to see her with someone else. "said Sam.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:30 pm

Hitame shook her head and laughed softly at Sam. "A sneeze doesn't mean someone's sick Sam." She told him, raising an eyebrow. She did want hi to go to St. Mungo's though, so she would just have to play along. "Even though I'm probably not sick, I'll go. Just because you said you would if I did." She said softly, with a smile on her lips. She didn't understand what it was but she always wanted to smile when she was around him. It was kind of strange. Maybe she was starting to like him as something more than a friend.

no. Stop right there Hitame Annabelle.

Hitame flinched internally at the mention of her middle name. Her conscious was telling her to be careful. She'd had too many bad encounters with guys, and her conscious didn't want her to get hurt again. She didn't want to get hurt again either, but she knew Sam. She knew that he was different. He wouldn't hurt her. This was why she didn't want to give Nick the chance he probably deserved. She didn't want him to hurt her, like he had the other girls.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Hitame asked, smirking, having heard what he said. He might have said it quietly, but she still heard it faintly. "You aren't as quiet as you think Sam." She cooed softly, leaning forward a bit.

what do you think you're doing?

Oh come on. It won't hurt to play a little.

That's what you think.

She mentally pouted at her conscious but she took her advise and leaned back into her chair quickly after he had leaned forward. At his mention of liking someone, her smile dropped and she nearly frowned. She didn't want him to like anyone that wasn't her. But then again, that would be selfish. He was free to like whoever he pleased. She suddenly became curious though and she looked at him with the curiosity showing in her eyes.

"And who might that be?" She asked softly.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:09 pm

"Damn it!"Sam cursed to himself before letting out a groan like a little kid who hated going to the doctor.  " Alright fine,  I'll go but only because I love you. " said Sam.  " As I friend I mean. " Sam added quickly.   Sam raised his eyebrows at her. "Mhm Hit, you may be able to pull that card on everyone else but it's not working on me. "said Sam smiling at her. He knew Hitame very well, he knew when she was sick or she was getting sick.  " You're coming with me Hit,  I can tell you're getting sick already your nose is red but it's cute."said Sam honestly.

Sam gulped and smiled at her.  " Um... just a playful manner between friends?"Shane thought her giving her his famous warm smile.   He thought he played it off well,  but Hitame was very observant.  It was something he loved but hated about her was she had very good ears.  " God are you sure you're not part vampire or something?"Sam asked her chuckling.   " God I swear you must be,  but if you are, you'll still be the beautiful Hit to me."said Sam smiling at her.  

Sam chuckled and laughed when she asked who it might be that he was in love with.  "Whoa Sam, are you sure you want to put your heart on the line like this?"Sam asked himself.   Every time he fell for a girl, she left and ran ofd and he never seen them again or heard from them again.   It was like that with Audrey and not to mention Samantha who he both liked and loved. But Hitame was proving to be there for him just like she was for him.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:35 pm

Hitame felt her heart skip a beat when he said he loved her, though she didn't make anything of it knowing he would add something to the end of his statement. When he did, she sighed and smiled at him as thought she hadn't heard or thought it much. When he said he knew that she was already getting sick Hitame pouted, hoping it would be enough to get him to forget about taking her. She really didn't want to go to St. Mungo's, she had more important things to attend to. But she also knew that Sam probably wouldn't let her get away with not going.

The Gryffindor raised an eyebrow at Sam and laughed. "Mhm, sure. Just a playful manner." She said, still laughing a bit. She sighed when he asked if she was sure she wanted part Vampire. Of course she wasn't, but that didn't mean she couldn't act like one. "Who knows, maybe I am." She laughed, giving him a little hiss. The only reason she knew how Vampires actually hissed was because she'd heard Ryo and Sophia do it many times. That's why her hisses sounded like she was an actual Vampire.

She blushed when he called her beautiful but she managed to hide her face so he wouldn't think anything of it, hopefully.

Hitame could tell that he probably didn't want to tell her who it was, but she really wanted to know and Sam knew she wouldn't give up until she found out who it was. "Come on, tell me Sam." She said, poking his arm. "Is she someone I know?" She asked, still poking his arm. "You know I won't stop bothering you until you tell me, so you might as well do it already." She laughed softly, her eyes meeting his.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:24 am

Sam chuckled at her pouting but he stood his ground. "I don't care how cute your pouting is, I'm not backing down. " said Sam simply. " If you're not going, then I'm not going and I feel like hell. "said Sam honestly. " You're going even if I have to carry you Hit!"said Sam his emerald eyes looking at her. " You know I will to!"said Sam smirking at her. Sam didn't know he had to carry Hitame somewhere due to her being stubborn.

" Why Hitame I'm hurt you don't like my playful ways!"said Sam faking hurt in his voice. Sam chuckled and shook his head. "Oh no, more vampires I thought Soph and Ry were enough!"said Sam playfully. Hearing her hiss at him, he chuckled. " Yup definitely a vampire, I have to be careful around you now!"said Sam playfully. " Wow.... sounded like a real vampire there, definitely would convince me if I didn't know. "said Sam honestly. " But obviously I know, I been hanging around Soph and Ryo to long!"said Sam simply.

Sam chuckled at her poking him for it didn't hurt him or bug him one bit. He thought it was quite funny when she poked him when he obviously couldn't feel it. He had to much muscle to feel it, but he loved teasing her. " Ow! Stop! That's hurt!"said Sam smirking at her. "You know her quite well actually. " said Sam honestly.

" You could probably say it's yourself. "said Sam simply smiling at her. " Or...you could say that it is you. " said Sam looking into her eyes. " I'm not lying Hitame, it's you I like and falling in love with. " said Sam softly. " It been you for awhile, I just refused to believe it. "said Sam softly. Leaning in, he kissed her softly on the lips.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:15 am

"You won't do it." Hitame laughed, sticking her tongue out at him. She knew that he would carry her to St. Mungo's but that didn't mean that she would let him. She would probably fight back even though it would be futile. Sam was a lot stronger than she was, but she was just as stubborn as he was if not more. She would eventually give up though, because she knew that her going would be the only way that he would go too.

Hitame rolled her eyes at him, knowing that he was just faking the hurt that was in his eyes. "I never said I didn't like them." she smirked at him. "I just know that they aren't exactly playful." she added, tilting her head to the side. "I wish I was a Vampire. It'd be cool." she told him. "But it's not like I would bite you, so you don't have to worry about that." she added softly. "Well, unless you wanted me to." she cooed softly, whispering in his ear.

"Oh do I?" she asked him, her eyebrows raised as he began to explain who it was that he had fallen for. Though she was ready to hear someone else's name, she wasn't ready to hear that it was her at all. She hadn't expected to find out that it was her that he had fallen for. And she certainly hadn't expected to be kissed by him. Her eyes widened as he kissed her and at first she didn't kiss back.

She didn't know what to do. This was something she couldn't be doing, but she wanted to. The marriage law didn't say anything about having someone else that she actually liked.. even loved.. with her. But that was something she was against. If she was married, she would be married to one person and not have someone else. But that only applied to her if she loved the person she was marrying.

That was something she did not.

She didn't love Nick, and she doubted she ever would. Just do it then. She listened to her conscious with an internal nod and she began to kiss Sam back. She brought her hand up to his face and placed it on his cheek, pushing her lips against his more until she was fully kissing him back.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum