Hello friends *evil grin* - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hello friends *evil grin* - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hello friends *evil grin*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello friends *evil grin* - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello friends *evil grin*

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:14 am

He needs to see Jack soon. I think, seeing as he's been on hiatus, they're probably an even match now.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Daniels Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:16 am

He's probably well below Jackles and anyone who meets him, he's rusty and bearded and sad XD Him and poor Hyde, I think he'd be a bit easy to get at this moment.. though he might surprise me..

We need to post anyway Razz I did make a post for Hit but whatever happens Razz
Aurora Daniels
Aurora Daniels

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:16 pm

Meet Hallie, my main character.
Hallie represents everything that isn't death eater - apart from her husband is a death eater (but she doesn't know this yet). She is a trainee auror and is making quiet a name for herself in the department. She helped capture a quidditch player moonlighting as a death eater and also recently helped Marcus Belby is rescuing Khaat Lupin and her babies from James Blood.

Being in the auror office Hallie would definatly be aware of Felix even if she hasn't met him.
Umm I'm not sure how they could meet or anything right now but I really do want them to meet at some point, become enemies. Oooh it would be so exciting!

If you want to know more about Hallie then check out her profile Smile
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Hallie sounds wonderful! I'm not sure you're aware of his grevious past, to the extent an auror would be. Felix Barker kidnapped and tortured Khaat Lupin, Elijah Krum, and Chase Moor, before being sent on the run. He killed multiple aurors in a cave, before finally being caught and sent to Azkaban.

There he started to make a recovery and felt remorse. Then Grindelwald came in and rescued Felix, while Grindy was in power, Felix became a teacher at Hogwarts, where he gave out detentions to people in which he tortured them (Hitame was one of these students).

After Grindy lost power, Felix was on the run again, and put under a 'kill on sight' list by Khaat Lupin, but he managed to slide off the grid and hasn't been seen in years.

He'd be known to have a giant part-wolf dog that can cause infection if he were to lick an open wound, Felix would be known to favour medieval torture instead of spells like the Cruciatus Curse.

Any other questions feel free to ask
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:46 pm

Wow! He is quiet the dark character! He sounds wonderful! I could imagine Hallie is well aware of what he looks like as there will be no doubt pictures plastered all around the auror office of his face Razz
Everything that Hallie is against represents Felix by the sounds of it! She would have been a student at the time he was a Professor then so, although she never recieved punishment from him, it would have certainly enfuriated her.
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:53 pm

Yup! And he was very handsome, but it's been years now, so it's unsure if he still looks like that at all, (And OOCly, he doesn't, he's much hairier and a bit more wild, but no one has seen him in years.

But he was a very handsome and charming man at one point in his life, so yeah, she would remember him if she was at school during Grindewald's reign of terror Razz He would have been a pretty scary thought in her life.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top